剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
而是诈诈诈死
But a double, double-bluff cackle-bladder.
结算金支票也没了
All the settlement checks are gone, as well.
现在还真一文不值了
So much for being worthless.
好的好的 让我们想想 好好想想
Okay, okay, let's think, let's think.
Albert 你刚从假死状态中复活过来
Albert, you've just come round from suspended animation,
你身上有
you've got two million plus
两百多万
of money orders in your back pocket,
你刚刚骗了
you've just successfully blown off
你团伙里的人 你下一步做什么
your fellow team of boosters, what do you do next?
你应该马上去机场
You're headed for the airport
坐飞机离开这儿
and get the first plane out of here.
Wright先生 你当然能升级到头等舱
Well, of course you can upgrade to first class, Mr. Wright,
但你要跑着去赶航♥班♥了.
but you will need to run to catch your flight.
已经准备起飞了
It's already boarding.
我太老了 跑不动了
Oh, I'm a little old for that these days.
我可以坐行李车去吗
Can I ride on the caboose instead?
我们一个月来的努力
A month or more solid work and all we've
全都付诸东流了
got to show for it is egg on our faces.
我想这是见证最高明骗术
Well, that seems a small price to pay
所要付出的小小代价
to witness a beautiful thing.
我错了
And I was wrong.
骗术的最高境界不是骗同行
The true art of the con is not to con a fellow con...
而是骗一个知道自己会被骗的同行
But to con a fellow con who is expecting to be conned.
所以我像那个老狐狸脱帽致敬
As you say, I tip my hat to the old snake.
我们也学到了金钱所不能买♥♥到的一课
We all received a valuable lesson that money can't buy.
活到老 学到老
Even at my age, you're never too old to learn.
是啊 很有哲理 哲理可不能付租金
Yeah, very philosophical, but philosophy won't pay the rent.
不 还是可以的
No, but I will.
怎么付
How?
记得那个卖♥♥厕所和坐便器的公♥司♥吗
Remember that toilet/bidet idea?
我喜欢它的名字
Well, I liked the sound of it,
在他上市以前
so I bought a couple of grands worth
买♥♥了一千英镑的股票
of shares in the company before it floated.
好吧 那我们会输得更惨
Great. So now we're looking at an even bigger loss.
不会吧
No, not at all.
事实上 在日本供不应求呢
Apparently the Japanese can't get enough of it.
将成为东京自蒲团以来
It's supposed to be the biggest thing
最炙手可热的东西
in Tokyo since they invented the futon.
怎么 股价上涨了
What, so the share price just goes up?
是啊 已经差不多25000英镑了
Oh, yeah, I've got 25 grand already.
那你还真是厕所先生
Then you really are Mr. Toilet/Bidet.
我可不吹牛 但是...
Well, I'm not one to boast, but...
关于james whittaker wright
There are a lot of different stories about what happened
在城里的冒险故事结局有很多种传说
to James Whittaker Wright after his adventures in the city.
不知哪种是真
I don't really know what the truth is,
但我相信他一定在某处
but I like to think that somewhere along the way,
找到了骗子天堂 过上了平静的生活
he found his own little piece of grifting heaven.
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表