剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
不不 我是..
No, no, no.
不好意思
I'm, I'm sorry, excuse me, sorry.
我是Samar先生个人保险公♥司♥的医生
A doctor with Mr. Samar's private medical insurers,
Gold service公♥司♥
Gold Service.
我能和你谈谈吗
Could I have a word with you?
他到底怎么了
What exactly is the problem?
记忆倒♥退♥ 或者说是短期失忆
Retrograde or short-term amnesia.
是啊 继续说
Yeah, go on.
就是短期内的记忆消失了
Well, it's short-term memory loss.
他不能回忆起
He has no recollection of new information
在事故前的新接收的信息
he learned before the accident.
事故前多久
How close to the accident?
医生说一两个星期
Well, the doctor said a couple of weeks.
太好了 他已经怀疑我们了
Brilliant, so, he almost had us,
但现在又不记得了
only he can't remember it?
是啊 似乎是这样的
Yeah, it appears so.
不过这只是暂时失忆
Although this is temporary amnesia.
他的记忆随时都可以恢复
I mean, his memory could come back at any moment.
这就行了
Oh, so, that's it then?
你知道...我这次不想输 michael
You know, I hate to lose this one, Michael.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me, too. - Mm.
但是你知道
Yeah, well, let's face it.
事实是这已经结束了 我们还是溜之大吉吧
It's over, so, let's cut and run.
是啊 但他应该被骗一次
Yeah, well, he deserves to be conned.
Albert说得对
Albert's right.
无论出没出车祸 samar都是个卑鄙小人
Accident or not, Samar's a nasty piece of work.
你不喜欢他
So, you don't like him?
不
No.
哦 现在你可带入
Well, then you're letting
个人感情♥色♥彩了
your emotions get involved, ain't you?
骗术规矩第三条...不要带入个人感情
Third rule of the con, don't get involved personally.
不 不 不 那是第四条
No, no, no, that's the fourth rule.
那第三条是什么
Well, what's the third rule then?
别吵
Do you mind?
我在思考
I'm thinking.
我们答应了harold要骗到这个家伙
We promised Harold we'd do it.
不 等等 没有人这么做过
No, wait, no one's ever done this.
哦 停下说 伙计
Oh, no, come on, steady, mate.
做过什么
Done what?
用同样的方法让同一条鱼儿上钩两次
Played the same con twice on the same mark.
是啊 我们很有利有这么做
Yeah, for a very good reason.
但是 想想
But think of it.
成为历史上第一个玩“双重计”的人
To be the first to play a double-con.
同样的方法 同一条鱼儿
Same pitch, same mark.
太棒了
It's brilliant.
如果我们成功了 我们就是天才
Well, it's genius if we can pull it off.
如果我们不行的话 谁行呢
Well, if we can't do it, nobody can.
现在我们要做的就是想出 他是怎么发现我们的
What we really have to do is figure out how he guessed.
我的意思是 我们做错了什么
I mean, what did we do wrong?
在车祸前 他确实说了些什么
Ah, he did say something before the crash.
说来听听
Would you like to share it with the group?
他说“一切都太完美了”
He said, "Everything is too perfect."
太完美了
Too perfect?
michael 这可能就是一句赞美
Well, Michael, you might take it as a compliment.
就是这个了
Well, that's it.
我们竭尽全力 力求完美
We pulled out all the stops on this one.
这就使他怀疑的原因
That's what made him suspicious.
是啊是啊 我们让事情太完美了 完美得让人不敢相信
Yeah, yeah, we made the whole thing too good to be true.
像他这样追求完美的人
A man who strives for perfection is the one person
也应该知道完美是不存在的
who should know it doesn't exist.
如果我们再做的话 就要做得不完美些
So, we do the con again, but make things less perfect.
是的
Yes.
相信我 这绝对是我第一次
Well, believe me, this will be the first
也是最后一次说这样的话
and last time I say this sentence.
开始干吧
Let's all do our jobs.
做得...不那么完美一点
This time, try not to be so perfect.
我要回家吗
Am I going home?
是的 你说我在熟悉的
Yes, you may recover some memory
环境下会恢复一些记忆
if you're in familiar surroundings.
你是医生啊
You're the doctor.
是的
Yes, I am.
这样就好了
That'll do nicely.
想起什么了吗
Anything?
这肯定是我的房♥间
This is definitely my room.
我喜欢美丽的事物
I like beautiful things.
很好的开始
Well, it's a start.
但我不记得橱柜里有什么
I couldn't tell you what's in any of the cupboards.
不过还是不错的
Oh, it's good, though.
是吗 是啊
It is? - Yes.
你现在知道你喜欢美丽的事物
Now you know you appreciate beauty.
这证明你的长♥期♥记忆还是完整的
That means your long-term memory is still intact.
只是短期记忆遭到了破坏
It's just your short-term that's had damage.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
短期记忆就是
Well, your short-term's
你最近获得的信息
what you've learned most recently.
这些信息还没有在你脑海里扎下根
It hasn't been ingrained on your mind yet.
有道理
That makes sense.
我能记得来到这儿
I can remember arriving here.
还有去看工厂 我要去看工厂
And factories, I had to visit the factory.
我是来收♥购♥的
I was on a buying trip.
我们可以做一些能让你恢复记忆的事情
Well, we can do things to trigger your memory.
让记忆恢复得更快
Make it come back more quickly.
这是你的桌子 看看有没有什么眼熟的东西
Your desk there, see if there's anything familiar there.
我认识她
I know her.
Gerard bruce.我不记得他了
Gerard Bruce, I don't recognize it.
Bruce...
Bruce?
有点耳熟 他是个电影制片人
Seems familiar, I think he's a film producer.
很成功的一个人
Very successful.
你可能在和他合作
Perhaps you were working with him.
你对电影感兴趣吗
Do you have any interest in films?
是啊 我热爱电影
Yes, I love films.
你给他打个电♥话♥
Well, let's give him a call,
看能不能记起来点什么
see if we can fill in the gaps.
我觉得我做错了一件事情
You know, I think I must have made a mistake with my life.
不好意思 我没明白
I'm sorry, I don't understand.
在医院里的时候...每个人都有人来看他
In the hospital, everyone had visitors,
关心他
loved ones who were worried about them.
只有我身边空荡荡的
Yet, no one was there for me.
为什么呢
Why was that?
或许我们应该打电♥话♥给gerard bruce.
Maybe we should call this Gerard Bruce.
去看看他
Go and meet him.
或许他是你的朋友
He might be a friend.
这个主意不错
I think that's a very good idea.
malibu现在几点了
What time is it in Malibu now?
Malibu...比我们这早八个小时
Malibu, it's eight hours earlier.
哦 那他可能还没起床
Oh, he probably hasn't got up yet.
二号♥房♥间
Room two.
你好
Hello?
你好 alice.
Hey, Alice.
哦 brad.
Oh, Brad.
告诉我你在哪儿
Tell me where you are.
我在喝咖啡
I'm just having a little coffee now, you know,
看着窗外的大海
looking out over the ocean.
波涛拍打着岩石
Waves are crashing against the rocks,
哦 太阳是如此的明亮
and, God, this sun is so golden today.
啊 听起来真美
God, that sounds beautiful.
是啊 确实很美 宝贝儿
Oh, it's really beautiful, baby.
我真希望我能和你在一起
I wish I could be there with you.
你今天穿得什么
So, what are you wearing?
没穿多少
Well, not very much.
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表