剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
所以我要玩albert说的这个 henderson游戏
Okay, I'll play Albert's game, this Henderson Challenge.
对我来说是个挑战
But on my terms.
如果我输了 我知道我要接受这个现实
And if I lose, then I'll know it's time to move on.
你有点吓着我了
Oh, well, now you're getting all maudlin on me.
不不不 我很冷静 正如一个优秀的骗子
No, no, no, I'm cool. Really, like any good grifter,
我们看结果如何吧
let's see where the dice fall.
如果danny赢了 你就退位了
But if Danny wins, it's over?
是的
Yes.
是啊 如果你赢了你就是领袖了
Yeah, but if you win, you'll be leader.
我才当不了领袖呢
I ain't gonna be leader, am I?
Mickey永远都是领袖
Mickey's always gonna be leader.
我只是想要让他尊重我
What I want is his respect, all right?
我要向他证实自己
And to get that I need to prove myself
现在机会来了我就要把握住
and this is the one chance I've got to do it.
因为没人能在街头骗术上赢过我
'Cause nobody can beat me working short cons on the streets.
没人可以 连mickey都不行
No one, not Mickey, not anybody.
所以如果我打败他的话 这也是必然的
And when I beat him, which I will,
我们会 你知道 关系更好的
well, I just think we'll be, you know, closer than ever.
你的意思是 如果danny 赢了你就卷铺盖走人?
What, you mean, you'd really pack it all in if Danny won?
对 没办法再留下来了
The way I see it, there's no way I could stay.
Ash 你觉得怎么样
What do you say, Ash?
来最后一轮
One last time?
我们看看鹿死谁手
See where the dice fall?
如果我们输了 就走人
And if we lose, we go.
一根领带应该不够吧
Don't you think you're gonna need more than a tie?
一根领带就够了 这是袋子 好了
It's not the tie I want, it's the bag, okay?
好的 拿着这个 站到那边
Take this, go and stand over there.
装作一个西班牙游客 迷路了
You're a Spanish tourist looking for something.
我会告诉你目标是哪个的
I'll point out the mark.
开始行动吧
Off you go.
你好,先生
Hola, senor.
你能帮我去杜莎夫人蜡像馆吗?
Can you help me to Madame Tussauds?
不在这儿
It's, it's not here.
啊 在这儿
Ah, it's there.
在这儿
It's there.
你人真好
You're a good man.
非常感谢
Thank you for you to help me.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
帅多了
A definite improvement.
现在让我们弄些现金吧
Right, let's go and make some money.
有什么计划
So, what's the plan?
你看 danny是街头骗术之王
Well, Danny's the master of the short con.
如果要打败他的话 我要做我自己擅长的
So if we're going to beat him, I need to do what I do best.
什么?
So what?
大骗局
One big con?
这是我们最大的机会
Probably our best shot.
我们去哪儿找鱼儿上钩呢
And where do we find a mark?
我有鱼儿 一直以防万一 存着的一条大鱼
I've got one I've been saving for a rainy day.
你觉得谁会赢 albert
So, who do you think is gonna win then, Albert?
很难说 很难说
Hard to say, hard to say.
但你亲手教的mickey对吗
Yeah, but you taught Mickey though, didn't you?
你肯定认为他有优势
So you must think he's got the edge.
他确实经验丰富一些 但是danny
Well, he's had more experience, but Danny is a natural
是天生的街头
and a short con player.
骗术之王
That should help.
你看 诈骗这种活儿
So, this grifting thing,
你觉得你还能收徒弟吗
don't you think you could teach anyone?
谁?
Like who?
你看 比如...
Well, you know, someone like ah.
比如像我
Well, someone like me, for instance.
你? 是啊
You? - Yeah.
好吧 第一课
Okay, lesson one.
先给我二十块钱
Give me 20 pounds.
这是二十 给你
20 pounds, right.
很好
Good.
明天教你第二课
Lesson two, tomorrow.
想听听吗,伙计?
Fancy a pop on that, do you, mate?
这个货色不错
90 quid a go, 50 for the extras.
确实不错
Very imaginative extras they are, too.
可以角色扮演 秘书和...
The old secretary in the old tinfoil stuff.
现金140,天哪,你很渴望,不是吗?
140 in cash, blimey, you're eager, ain't you?
你去哪儿
Oi, where you going?
这边这边
Here, here.
上楼左手
All right, you go up there.
第一个门
First door on the left.
先洗个澡
Get yourself nice and freshened up.
她马上就上来 五分钟就好
She'll be up in five minutes.
你这小瘪三 敢在我的地盘上
Are you pimping on my patch?
拉皮条?
Scum bag.
不
No.
我是警♥察♥ 扫黄组的
I'm a policeman, prostitution unit.
你才不是警♥察♥呢
You ain't no policeman.
是吗
Yeah?
你怎么知道
How do you know that then?
因为那只是burton's购物卡
'Cause that's a store card from Burton's.
嗯...
Yeah?
是 哥们儿 如果我不是警♥察♥
Well, well, if I ain't a policeman, mate,
那儿怎么会有一架直升飞机呢
how come I've got a big helicopter up there?
Danny 那些妓♥女♥好像要打我
Danny, those hookers looked like they wanted to hurt me.
别担心
No, don't worry.
让她们打人要交钱的
They charge extra for that.
走吧
Come on, work to do.
要让这条大鱼上钩 我需要一张邮票
What I need to hook this mark is a moody stamp.
这去找谁弄呢
Who's the best man?
让我想象... Pinky wiseman
Short notice, um, Pinky Wiezman.
对 pinky
Ah, yeah, Pinky, okay.
我们这就去找他 你去找家酒店 打个电♥话♥
I'll go see him, you find a hotel and set up the call.
好吧
Okay.
如果那条大鱼对这个交易感兴趣
Now, this mark loves the deal.
我们时间紧迫或许也是
So the fact that we haven't got much time
我们的优势
should work in our favor.
你觉得...这个邮票计划能行吗
Do you, ah, do you think this stamp thing's gonna work?
他保准上钩
Won't be able to resist it.
有位女士下注了
There's the lady there.
看好牌
Have a little look.
把她拿下
Gonna put her down.
看好自己的牌
Dig deep, dig deep in your pockets.
谁会关注那里
Who's going to have a little pop on that?
Pinky
Pinky.
现在下注
Get your money out.
看好自己的牌
Dig deep, let's have a look.
谁会关注那里
Who's having a go on that?
好了
Here we go.
很好很好 买♥♥定离手
All right, all right, all right, place your bets.
来找q吧
Let's find that lovely queen.
Mick 我找到一个符合标准的了
Mick, yeah, okay, I found one.
她在这儿等你电♥话♥
She's waiting for you to call,
但你要找间办公室
but we need to get you an office.
可能两个可能四个
Two, possibly four, it really depends on
要看交易结果了
how we get going with it.
可能两个可能四个
Possibly four, it really depends on
要看交易结果了
how we get going with it.
我是nigela penning
Nigella Penning, please.
你好 nigela 我是alan morris,
Hello Nigella, Allan Morris.
我知道你刚刚
I understand you've just been
和我一个同事通过话
speaking to a colleague of mine.
没想到这种老办法还能行得通
I didn't think that still worked.
是啊 如果不是那人让你开户头的话
Yeah, well, it would have lasted a bit longer
我们还可以弄得久一点
if you hadn't started opening accounts for people.
亲爱的 我永不停滞的
You know me, sweetie, I never know when to stop, do I?
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表