剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
一只和大象一样大的耗子...
Well, a big mouse the size of an elephant
穿上巨大的木屐,我答应你
with giant clogs on, I'll grant you.
让人们知道不应该在这儿喝汤
And I'd let people know not to have the soup.
汤里又不是特别脏
There's nothing worse than grit in your soup.
你牙缝里有东西
Gets stuck in your teeth and all.
你没收到信件通知吗
Did you not get the letter?
我这里有一份复印件
Got a copy here somewhere.
哦 你看 我把它忘记在货车里了
Oh, you know what? I left it in the van.
等我的伙计来了 我就去拿
I'll fetch it when the lads get here.
不 我没收到任何信件通知
No, I didn't get any letter.
啊 这儿的邮局太烂了
Oh, the post these days, horrendous it is.
你知道吗 我三年前给我弟弟写了封信
You know, I sent my brother a birthday card three years ago,
他现在还没收到
he's still not got it.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
帮我个忙我这就开始
Now, if you'll just give us a hand on the other side here,
马上就能完工
sir, we'll get this out and we'll all be-
你解释一下
No, look, just explain to me
你为什么而来吧 你在做什么
why you're here and what you're doing.
这可不是一下子能弄好的
Effluent, sir, tons of the stuff.
会弄出一大堆土
More poo than you can shake a stick at.
那儿还有两个可以施工的地方
Now, the plans say there's two access points.
一个在这边 一个在那边
I've got one here and the other around the corner there.
那你怎么不能在那边施工?
Well, can't you use that one?
先生 那可不行
No, no, no, sir.
那个入口太窄了
That's only a minor access point, you see.
不 那个挺大的
No, this is a much bigger access.
我们会从这里
We'll open her up, we'll get right in there
挖开个洞...
to the poo, you see.
看在上帝的份上,哥们儿
For God's sake, man.
麻烦你去那边施工吧
Can you please use the other access point?
不行啊 我不能去那里 先生
Oh, no, sir, can't do it with the other access point, no.
你放心 我不会亏待你的
I could make it worth your while.
伙计 到heyser街 越快越好
Glazer Street, mate, quick as you like.
你是谁啊?
Who are you?
女生聚会请的脱衣舞郎 我刚把婴儿油
Stripper, for the hen party, only I left the baby oil
和头盔忘在酒店房♥间了
and the helmet in the hotel room.
头盔?
Helmet?
她们要我扮演消防员...
Fireman.
她们雇用了你一天是吧
Look, they've booked you for the day, yes?
是啊
Yeah.
那你应该不介意送我回趟酒店吧
So they said you wouldn't mind going back to the hotel.
快点 伙计 这儿可有一帮喝醉了 的妞儿等着我呢
Come on, mate, I've got a dozen drunk women in there,
她们等着和我这个 性感消防员干柴烈火呢
waiting to do things to a greased-up firefighter
这会让她们的丈夫提出离婚的
that would make their husbands file for divorce.
你可以浪费时间去告诉她们
You can go in there and tell them it's not happening,
但我还是不建议你去
but I wouldn't recommend it.
快 开车吧
Move, come on.
Danny干得好 50英镑
Well done, Danny, 50 quid.
看来我旗开得胜啊
You're cooking on gas, son, cooking on gas.
你好 警♥察♥先生
Hello, police?
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我快吓死了
I'm on Walton Place.
我刚刚看见一个家伙带着枪呢
I've just seen someone with a gun.
不 我不想透露姓名
No, I don't wanna give me name.
你应该明白对吧
You hear these things, don't you?
那些帮派可不是好惹的
Yeah, gangsters and all that.
是啊 我看到他了 一个高大的黑人
Yeah, I got a good look at him, big black geezer,
看起来就像一个疯子
looked like a right nutter in one of
在加长豪华轿车里
those stretch limo things.
如果你们需要帮助的 我可以作证的
I've got the registration, if that's any help.
车里的人
Clear the vehicle!
把手举到我们可以看到的位置
Get your hands where we can see them!
趴在地上 举起手来
Get down on the ground, put your hands above your head!
举起手来
Get your hands on your head.
快点
Do it!
过了这么长时间了
It's been ages.
你觉得他们穿上衣服了吗
Do you think they're dressed yet?
哦 但愿如此
Oh, I hope so.
那可不好看
It was not a pretty sight.
我想已经过了一个半小时了
Well, they've had an hour and a half,
现在应该会打电♥话♥要求支援了
my guess is they'll need a backup at any moment.
你好
Hello?
Danny...
Danny.
好的 我十五分钟后到
Okay, I'll be there in 15 minutes.
他需要援手了
He wants to work the Badger.
这是一个好兆头
It's a good start.
事实上
Solid.
你好...
Hello?
Mick
Mick.
哦...你在哪儿
Yeah, where are you?
什么?
Where?
好的 我马上到
Okay, yeah, I'll be right there.
Mickey入狱了
Mick is in jail.
他如果想玩阴的 我绝对奉陪
If he doesn't want to play fair, that's fine by me.
至少我现在知道他耍花样了
At least I know where I stand.
别这样mickey 你也不能确定就是danny做的啊
Oh, come on, Mick, you don't know for sure it was Danny.
好吧 那就是他做的
Okay, so it was Danny.
你不会是想那样吧
You don't want to do this, do you?
不
No.
不 不
No, I don't.
我什么都会 但决不会单纯
I'm a lot of things, Ash, but naive is not one of them.
我认识albert很多年了
I've known Albert a lot of years.
他不会做毫无理由的事情的
He doesn't do anything without very good reason.
确实
True.
所以我认为
Do you know what I think?
他是在用这个办法提高danny的地位
I think this is Albert's way of moving Danny up a step.
不会的
Nah.
他一直都很喜欢他
No, he's always been He's always been fond of him.
就是他带他入伙的
Albert was the one who brought him in, remember?
Danny还不能当领导
Danny's not ready to lead his own crew.
有我压着他肯定不行
No, well, not with me breathing down his neck,
但如果给他权力 他肯定能干番大事业
but give him his head, he can be something special.
你为什么这么想赢他
Why do you want to beat him so much, anyway?
你不了解
You wouldn't understand.
说说看啊
Well, try me.
你知道吗 像我这样的强人
Do you have any idea, any idea what it's like
当配角是什么感觉
for a bloke like me to be a support act?
这就像让robbie williams
It's like getting Robbie Williams to warm up a crowd
给那个弹钢琴的老胖子暖场一样
for that little fat one on the piano.
Elton john?
Elton John?
不 是个叫gary什么的
No, old Gary whatshisbananas, you know,
写歌♥的那个人
the one who wrote all the songs.
是啊 但他们互相憎恨呢
Yeah, but they hated each other, didn't they?
你又不恨mickey
You don't hate Mickey.
恨他?
Hate him?
我爱他还来不及呢
I bleeding love him, don't I?
不...
No.
不好意思 先生 你桌下有一块钱
All right, son, hey, there's a quid down there.
没事没事
All right, mate, all right, mate.
你捡了就归你了
No worries, keep it.
Danny? 上帝保佑你
Danny? - God bless you.
当我在街上以坑蒙拐骗为生的时候
When I was working the streets, right,
我就梦想着有一天
scraping a living, yeah, I used to dream of the day
能当上伟大的mickey "Bricks"的手下
I'd be working for the great Mickey Bricks.
现在我就是了
And here I am.
那还不够吗
That's not enough for you now?
还不够 我希望他能平等的待我尊重我
No, it ain't, 'cause I want him to respect me as an equal.
所以我要打败他
And to do that, I'm gonna have to beat him.
或许albert说对了
Maybe Albert's right.
Danny的时代来临了
This is Danny's time.
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表