剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
专门骗那些渴望
phony gold mines to the hungry dreamers
来西部淘金
who flocked to the Old West
寻找金山的家伙们
in search of El Dorado.
Whittaker wright在 向那些轻信梦想的人
Whittaker Wright had a prodigious talent
出♥售♥白日梦方面
for selling empty promises
有独到的才华
to those happy enough to believe them.
你知道吗
You know what?
我确实有点喜欢上这个家伙了
I'm actually starting to like this guy.
是啊 我爷爷确实是个强人
Yeah. My great-grandpappy sure had style.
这么说你收到我的信息了
I see you got my message.
所有骗子
Well, any grifter would be intrigued
都想知道更多
to learn more about
关于这位传奇人物j. Whittaker wright的事情
the legendary J. Whittaker Wright.
你刚说的是
If you're talking about cons
美国西部的骗术
in the American West,
我曾祖父可是最拿手的
my grandpappy pretty much wrote the book.
那他为什么来伦敦
So why did he come to the UK?
他似乎在那里做得有些太好了
Yeah, sounds like he was doing pretty good over there.
不过都是些小钱
Nickels and dimes.
和城市的大笔财富相比算不了什么
The big money was in the city.
他认为如果能在伦敦证券市场
My grandpappy reckoned that he could make a bundle
发行他的w. Goldmine公♥司♥的股票
floating his dummy gold mine companies
肯定能大赚一笔
on the London Stock Exchange.
Whittaker wright骗了银行几百万
Whittaker Wright took the banks for millions.
直到像cornfoot这些银行开始暗算他
Until banks like Cornfoots conspired
让他垮台
against him to bring about his downfall.
很不幸的结局
Sadly true.
所以为了纪念他最伟大的骗局
So, I'm gonna avenge my grandpappy
我要为我爷爷报仇
and commemorate his greatest con.
你觉得怎么样 我的搭档
What do you say, huh, partner?
搭档
Partner?
不不 我还以为你是要和我一较高下呢
No, I thought this was pistols at dawn and one breakfast.
我还是引起你注意了嘛
I had to get your attention somehow.
我只和我的团伙一起工作
Well, I only come as part of a team.
哦 好吧
Oh, fine.
但如果你只是训练出了一帮街头诈骗的小徒弟的话
But if you've just trained up a bunch of short-order flops,
我们玩得可是真正的大诈骗
we may have to find ourselves a real crew of hustlers.
你怎么找到我们的
How did you track us down?
我听说albert在城里
I heard Albert was in town,
所以我去了伦敦
so I just checked into the second most
第二高级的赌场
expensive casino in London
等你们上钩
and waited for you to mosey along.
哦 好吧 那第一高级的赌场是哪儿
Ah, right, so where's the first most expensive casino, then?
当然是伦敦证券市场
The London Stock Exchange, of course.
好 我们最大的一笔 现在开始
Okay, the biggest store ever. We're on.
这个游戏怎么玩啊
So how's this thing going to work, then?
我们要建立一家靠发行股票 来筹资勘探油田的
We're going to launch the Chad Mining Company
乍得矿业公♥司♥
which will issue shares to fund exploration for oil.
这家公♥司♥和 whittaker wright 的金矿一样
Our oil company will be just as phony
都是假的
as Whittaker Wright's gold mines,
和他一样
and just like him we'll be floating
我们也要在证券市场发行股票
our company on the stock exchange.
如果没有信誉良好的银行 的话我们办不成啊
We can't do that without a respected merchant bank.
所以我们的目标就是
So we're going after Cornfoots,
让我爷爷倾家荡产的cornfoot银行
the bank that screwed my grandpappy.
好 来看看我们的目标人物
Okay. So let's take a look at our marks.
Quenton cornfoot 银行的金融主管
Quenton Cornfoot, Head of Corporate Finance.
他就是那个搭桥的人
He's their roper.
他负责和客户拉关系 从而拉生意
He romances the clients and brings in the business.
这是charles cornfoot 贸易主管
And this is Charles Cornfoot, Head of Trading.
他在这些交易中唱白脸
He's the shakedown artist.
因为只要你和银行签约了
Because once you sign up with a merchant bank,
你就什么都要交钱
there is a fee for everything.
Stacie 你打入银行内部
Stacie, you will be our inside woman,
找一份分♥析♥员的工作
working for the bank as an analyst
为我们通风报信
and feeding information back to us.
ash 你来当那个
And, Ash, you will be our oil expert
散布谣言的专家
who sets the rumors running.
albert和j.w. 3将扮演两个白♥痴♥投资家
And Albert and JW3 will play the parts
来哄抬价格
of the foolish investors who drive up the share price.
最后我们需要一个和银行面对面的人
Finally, we need someone to front the company.
最理想的人选应该是
Ideally, we need a person who's completely obnoxious.
一个令人生厌的无知傲慢家伙
A brash, ignorant flash Harry.
是啊 一个爱说大话目中无人的饭桶
Yeah, a mouthy, full-of-himself, know-nothing barrow boy
一个能让这个城里任何一个银行家
who'll instantly get right up the
都抓狂的家伙
toffee noses of every banker in the city.
得分咯
Get in there!
哦
Eh?
看看这个 伙计们 看看 真帅
Check it out, kids. Look at that, beautiful.
哦 danny danny 你的角色是粗鲁无礼的阔少爷
Danny, Danny, you're supposed to be the brash city type,
所以你就别装斯文了好吗
but, you know, try not to overdo it, all right?
所以我只要让他们
I get it. So I gotta let them see me,
看到我的本色就行了
you know, for who I am.
是啊 别太在乎你的表现
Yeah. So don't draw attention to your performance.
放松一点 他们会做余下的工作的
Relax, let them do some of the work.
粉红色
Bit of pink.
你好 我是人事部的Gilbert Manning
Hello, Gilbert Manning, Human Resources.
我们期待着今天新毕业生的到来
We're expecting that new graduate intake today.
哦 好的 我拿到备忘录了
Oh yes, I've got the memo.
你想让他们直接上去,是吗?
You want them to go straight up, yeah?
不,办公室一团糟
No, there's been a cock-up in Office Services.
现在正在重新装♥修♥,包括所有的地板
So now they're redecorating, like, the entire floor.
我们不得不把他们
We're gonna have to take them
带到英格兰银行
to the Bank of England instead.
对一些人来说没问题,不是吗?
It's all right for some, isn't it?
是的,不是吗?
Yeah, isn't it?
听着,我在那边等着
Look, I'll be waiting over there.
他们到的时候就把他们发给我,好吗?
Just send them across to me when they arrive, all right?
可以 -你衣服颜色真适合你
Okay. - That's a nice color on you.
我是康富特新毕业生的一员
I'm part of Cornfoots' new graduate intake.
他们在那里等你
Oh, yes, they're just waiting for you over there.
你好 我是gilbert manning 人事部代表
Hello, Gilbert Manning, Deputy Head of Personnel.
你是
And you are?
Melissa demonfort.
Melissa DeMonfort.
欢迎加入我们公♥司♥ melissa 请坐
Welcome on board, Melissa. Please.
这位是fione 你新来的同事
This is Ffion, a fellow fresher.
你好
Hello.
你拿到奖金了吗
Did you get your signing-on bonus?
是啊 谢谢
Oh, yes. Thanks.
这公♥司♥福利真好
I couldn't believe the size of it.
好吧 我刚刚还在跟fione解释
All right, as I was explaining to Ffion here,
有一些小小的变动
there's been a slight hitch.
你不是要扣我的奖金吧
You don't want it back, do you?
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
一些白♥痴♥决定要重新 装♥修♥你的办公室
Some idiot has decided to refurbish your offices.
所以你们中有一个
So I'm going to have to ask one of you
要一个月后才能上班了
to come back in a month's time.
你的意思是带薪休假
You mean, take paid leave?
是的
Yes.
我不介意 绝对没问题
I don't mind. I really, really don't.
好吧
Okay.
等等
Hang on.
我要开始工作而她就可以 先得到一个月的假期
I have to start work and she gets a month's holiday?
我先来的啊
Well, I was here first.
你别开玩笑了
Oh, don't be ridiculous.
这有什么关系
What's that got to do with it?
好吧好吧 女士们
All right, ladies, ladies.
我们掷硬币决定吧
Let's toss a coin, shall we?
Melissa 你先选
Melissa, you call.
头
Heads.
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表