剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
This Rice bloke or the copper?
两个都要
Both.
如果28天内还没人认领
If it's not claimed in 28 days,
你可以拿回去
you can come back and get it.
Eric 能把这个放到储藏室吗
Eric, can you take this to the storeroom?
我们能听到stone
So we'll know every word
和他的团伙说的每一句话
that Stone and his gang are saying.
他们就像瓮中鳖
I've got them like rats in a trap.
若他们行动,我会知道的
If they break wind, I'll know about it.
你真聪明
Oh, you're so clever.
是吧
Am I?
这样也不是个办法
Look, this is stupid.
我们再和rice谈谈吧
Let's go and talk to Rice again.
Mickey已经亮出底牌了 我们输了
Mickey played his best card, we lost.
albert怎么样
How's Albert?
他尽量装做很勇敢
Well, he's putting on a brave face.
但是我了解他
But I know him.
他在受罪
He's hating it.
我觉得我们还是应该和rice谈谈
I still say we go and talk to Rice again.
我说了我喜欢自己找人的
I thought I made it clear I like to do the finding.
你怎么进来的
How the bleeding hell did you get in here?
我可是个小偷哦
Misspent youth.
不好意思我在跳伞俱乐部里面比较无礼
Sorry I was so short at the flying club, but,
我要确定你们的真实身份
well, I had to make sure you were who you said you were.
你在调查我们
You've been checking us out?
当然
Of course.
我很谨慎的
I'm very careful.
这就是我为什么没被抓过的原因
That's how I stay out of prison.
你已经见过danny了
Well, you've already met Danny
这位是stacie monroe.
and this Stacie Monroe.
真是位美丽的女士
Charmed.
这位是ash morgan.
And this is Ash Morgan.
非常高兴见到你
Very great pleasure to meet you.
是的
Yeah.
我也是
Likewise.
我们要偷什么呢
So, what are we gonna steal?
安徒生在十九世纪二十年代
Hans Christian Andersen was at Copenhagen University
就读于哥本哈根大学
in the late 1820s.
他和一个叫peter van hugh的人是室友
He shared a room with a man called Peter Van Hugh.
有人说就是这个van hugh
Some say it was Van Hugh
后来鼓励安徒生写作的
who later encouraged Andersen to write.
他们一直都是挚友
They stayed friends his whole life.
我很喜欢他的童话呢
Oh, I used to love them stories.
安徒生在死前一个星期
Andersen had just finished working
写了一本故事集
on a new book of stories a week before he died.
他告诉了他的出版商
He told his publishers about it,
但手稿却从未被发现过
but the manuscript was never found.
100年后
For a hundred years,
出版界认为此书已经遗失
the publishing world thought it was lost.
你找到了
But you found it?
那位van hugh并不像他说得那样
It transpires that Van Hugh wasn't the good friend
忠心耿耿
he professed to be.
怎么 他骗了安徒生
What, he nicked it off Hans Christian?
确实
Precisely.
那份手稿被发现在van hugh
The manuscript's been tracked down to Van Hugh's
的曾孙那里
great grandson, an eccentric who lived in Windfield Hall
他住在isleworth外面的windfield hall
just outside Isleworth.
他上周死了 没有继承人
He died last week with no heirs
他的产业就被拍卖♥♥了
and the contents of his estate are to be auctioned off.
那可值几百万呢
Well, it must be worth millions.
我有个买♥♥主
I have a client that doesn't want to risk
他不想在拍卖♥♥会上被竞价超过
being outbid at the auction.
所以他雇用你去偷了给他
So he's hired you to steal it for him?
是的
Yeah.
拍卖♥♥行后天
The auction house is clearing the estate
清理房♥子
the day after tomorrow,
所以我们明天晚上就要动手
so we need to steal it tomorrow night.
安全系统如何
How much security?
很高
Lots.
这就是我要团队的原因
That's why I'm looking for help.
mickey 我很尊敬你
And as much as I respect your reputation, Mickey,
但Morgan先生才是这次的核心人物
it was Mr. Morgan who was the real draw.
ash 他觉得你是强人呢
He thinks you're the nuts, Ash.
你们意下如何
So what do you think?
我加到十块
Ah, I'm going to raise you 10.
你在虚张声势
You're bluffing.
我跟
I'll call you.
一对十
Pair of tens.
哈哈
Aha.
好吧
Well...
你说对了 我是输了
You're right, I was bluffing.
这儿真是挤了点 eric.
You know it's very cramped in here, Eric.
有什么别的地方可以玩的吗
Isn't there someplace else we could play?
这就是他的房♥子
This is the estate.
1,000英亩
A thousand acres with borderland
周围都有电网围着
surrounded by a 14 foot electrical fence.
只有一张门可以进入
It's only accessible by one security gate.
也只能从那里出来了
One way in, one way out.
正确
Exactly.
主控电脑在门后面
The main computer at the front security gate
控制着三栋楼
controls the separate alarm systems
的安全系统
to each one of the three wings of the house.
如果能进入电脑系统
Well, by hacking into the computer system,
我就能弄到安全系统的密♥码♥
I should be able to get the security passwords
解除所有警报
to deactivate the alarms.
你们在里面的时候
Then I can disable them in turn
就没有顾及了
while you go through the building.
你能做到吗
You can do that?
如果我能进那个门的话
Yeah, if I can get through the main gate.
Stacie 你能把门卫引开吗
Stacie, can you distract the guard?
我肯定有办法
I'm sure I can think of something.
好的 手稿在哪里
Okay, where will this manuscript actually be?
手稿在房♥子第三栋
The manuscript's in the third wing of the house,
被放在一个玻璃的陈列盒里
in a glass display case.
那老家伙很怕有人会偷了他的传家宝
The old boy was so terrified someone was going to
就安装了一个机器
steal his heirloom, he installed a mechanism
三个开关必须同时打开
where three levers have to be turned simultaneously.
这样一来就没人能单枪匹马的偷走了
That way no one can take it on their own.
好的 danny和我和你一起去的
Okay, then Danny and I will come with you.
还有 周围的防护网是带电的
Also, the perimeter fence is electrified.
等等 等等
Well, hang on, hang on.
我们要把电网电源关掉
So we can knock this fence out, can we?
是的 进入房♥子之后
Yeah, but only once we're inside the house.
电源开关在第二栋楼的地下室
The switch is under the basement in the second wing.
你们三个全进去
So how do you three get in?
这个能搞定的
That's all under control.
好吧
Okay.
弄完了吗
So, er, are we done?
是的
Uh, yeah.
我想是的
Yeah, I think so, yeah.
我们明天4:30在Eddie的酒吧见
Then let's meet up tomorrow 4:30 at Eddie's Bar.
你好像都计划好了啊
You seem to have it all worked out.
是啊
Yeah, great.
那明天见
I'll see you tomorrow, then.
很荣幸
Yeah, be a pleasure.
再见
See you.
我们在这里打牌吧
Much better in here, eh?
没人看见的
Away from prying eyes.
我也这么觉得
I couldn't agree more.
我跟
I call.
嗯
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表