剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
So, if we're ready for signature...?
嗯 那么我们可以签字了吧...?
You can absolutely guarantee it'll be the final leg?
你百分之百确保是最后一棒吗?
No question.
毫无疑问
Anything else would be in breach of contract.
绝不会发生违约这种事的
Who's giving it to me?
那谁把火炬传给我呢?
Excellent question, Phoebe! Who's giving it to her?
问得好Phoebe! 谁传给她呢?
Er... Anthony?
呃...Anthony?
Erm...
呃...
Ooh...
喔...
I don't know who she is. She's an Olympic athlete.
我没听过她 她可是位奥林匹克运动员
I don't care.
我不在乎
I can have who I want, can't I,Mummy?
我可以拥有一切我想要的 是不是 妈妈?
Daddy said!
爸爸说过的!
Well, darling...
呃 亲爱的...
Why can't I ever have anything I want?
我怎么就不能拥有一切我想要的东西呢?
Well, it's...
呃 这个...
Do we have any other choices?
我们还有其他选择吗?
Erm... Lord Coe.
呃 Coe勋爵
No.
不要
Sir Ian Botham? No.
Ian Botham爵士? 不
Sir Ian McKellen? No.
Ian McKellen爵士? 不行
Justin Bieber. Yes?
Justin Bieber 行吗?
He'll be fine. Marvellous.
那就他了 很好
We've brought along a replica
我们带了一件仿制品过来
so that Phoebe has plenty of time to prepare.
方便Phoebe提早做准备
So, you pick up from Justin,
那么 你从Justin手中接过火炬
then it's up the steps
然后就开始跑
and Bob's your uncle.
易如反掌
You're a very lucky girl.
你可真是个好运气的姑娘
Actually, it has nothing to do with luck.
实际上 这跟运气可一点儿关系也没有
My Daddy is very, very, very rich.
我爸爸可是富可敌国
She's v proud of her father.
她为自己的父亲深感自豪
And he says I can have whatever I want,
他还说我可以拥有我想要的一切
because I'm his princess.
因为我是他的小公主
Yes, you are.
可不是嘛
So, all we need now is your sponsorship cheque.
那么 我们现在就差您的支票了
Of course.
没问题
Good. Well, it's been an absolute pleasure.
太好了 嗯 我们很乐意为您效力
How exciting!
真是皆大欢喜!
Lucinda will be completely sick.
Lucinda会一败涂地
All she's doing is a stupid dance.
她所做的一切努力都是白费劲
She'll be one of hundreds,but I'll be special.
她不过埋没于芸芸众生 而我会成就非凡
Yes, you will, poppet.
当然了 宝宝 你不一样
So what happens now?
那接下来要做什么呢?
All the paperwork will come through in about a week or so
书面工作大约需要一周时间
rehearsal dates, VIP passes, details, etc.
包括排演 办VIP通行证等等一些细节
Just make sure you've marked July 27th on your calendar.
您只需要在日程上记下7月27日的会面
Abso-bloody-lutely!
完全没有问题!
Say thank you, Phoebe.
说谢谢 Phoebe
She's highly strung. V creative.
她太紧张了 冷静不下来
Oh, bless her.
喔 愿上帝保佑她
How'd it go?
情况如何?
Like taking candy from a baby. Ahha.
手到擒来 啊哈
It's funny how you enjoy some jobs more than others.
对传递人员身份挑肥拣瘦真是太搞笑了
Because some people are more deserving than others.
因为比起其他人 有些人要更适合
Makes it all the sweeter.
这也让咱尝到甜头
Yes, it does. Mind you...
的确 你别说...
A hundred grand ain't to be sniffed at.
这十万英镑也不少了
No. It's a lot of clothes.
没有啊 那能买♥♥好些衣服呢
To tell you the truth,they had way too much money anyway.
老实说 他们怎么说钱都有点儿太多了
I mean, when you think about it,we're a bit like Robin Hood.
我是说 你仔细想想 咱们可真有点像罗宾汉
Yeah, well,we do take from the rich...
是啊 咱真是在劫富...
Only instead of giving it to the poor...
不过没有济贫罢了...
We buy clothes.
我们拿来买♥♥衣服了啊
Which isn't quite as catchy.
没罗宾汉♥人♥气高啊
No, but we look great.
是啊 可我们看起来更风♥骚♥
You've gotta love the Olympics.
你还真是不能不爱奥♥运♥会呀
Apart from the fact they're turning the East End into a chinless wonder's paradise.
当然 除了奥♥运♥会正将伦敦东区变成贵族蠢物乐园这事儿
So far, we've sold 12 non-existent executive boxes
目前我们已经卖♥♥出了12个不存在的贵宾包厢
and three Olympic torch runs.
以及3个奥♥运♥火炬传递机会
She was such a brat.
那孩子真是惹人嫌啊
Yeah... The way some people bring up their children.
是呐 有些人教育孩子的方式就是这样
All I had at her age
我像她那么大的时候所拥有的
was a Sherbet Dib Dab and a hula hoop.
就只有Dib Dab冰冻果子露和一只呼啦圈
I used to beat you hands down every time.
说起呼啦圈 我对你曾经是战无不胜
You bragging?
你吹牛吧?
Snake Hips Kennedy, they used to call me.
蛇臀舞者Kennedy 以前人们这么称呼我
He was such a girl.
他可真是个娘们儿
Only cos I used to beat you.
还不是因为我曾让你输得很惨
Yes, because I couldn't get it off you, that's why.
是啊 只因为我没法从你身上拿走呼啦圈
All right, children - we've made 100 grand,
行啦 孩子们 咱们这次可是赚了十万英镑呢
you can all have hoops.
你们每个人都能有呼啦圈了
Sure that's wise at Albert's age?
你确定在Albert这把年纪呼啦圈还会有趣吗?
He might do himself a mischief. Oh?
他怕是会弄伤自己的 喔?
Well, I could teach you youngsters a thing or two.
呃 我现在还是有能力给你们这群小子教两招的
Yes, you could.
可不是嘛
I've worked something out about you lot. You're like big kids.
我发现你的问题了 你就是一长不大的孩子
Yeah?
是吗?
I realised when you said you had a 100 grand
我发现刚才你说你有了十万英镑
so everyone could have hoops.
那每个人都可以买♥♥呼啦圈了
Who in their right mind,if they had a £100,000,
有十万英镑的正常人
would spend it on hoops?
会用这钱来买♥♥呼啦圈吗?
What have you got against hoops?
你干嘛跟呼啦圈过不去呢?
He's hoopist.
他玩呼啦圈肯定很逊
Could've had a bad experience as a child.
童年时期玩呼啦圈落下♥阴♥影了
Yeah, he got all tangled up...
是啊 他肯定和呼啦圈缠作一团...
Couldn't quite get the rhythm...
找不到节奏...
See? You're like big kids,messing about...
看吧?你这老小孩 还在这样胡搅蛮缠
Are you making a point here, Ed,or just having a Northern rant?
Ed 你是真地向讨论事儿呢 还是在发泄?
There is a point, actually.
还真有件事儿
One of you did this to Rushie!
你们有人对Rushie做了不堪之事!
Hang on.How do you know it was one of us?
等等 你怎么知道就是我们其中一个?
Cos it happened last night,
因为就是昨晚的事儿
and you were the only ones in here.
那时在场的除了你们没别人了
Right. Right? So? Who was it?
好吧 好了吗?那么这个人是谁呢?
Well, whoever it was can't draw, cos his moustache is rubbish.
嗯 是谁都无关紧要啊 看他的胡子一团糟
That's his real one.
那是他原来的胡子啊
You've defiled him! Look at him!
你们亵渎了他!看着他!
It's not right, this!
这事太荒唐了!
This man was poetry in shorts.
这男人穿短裤驰骋绿茵球场的时候才是真的帅!
Summat funny, Michael?
很好笑吗 Michael?
No. Sorry.
不 我道歉
Right, well - until one of you owns up, you're barred.
那好 在有人认错之前 你们不准踏进酒吧大门
Eh? Barred?
呃? 不让进了?
That's a bit strong, innit Ed?
有点过了吧啊 Ed?
Especially as we're your partners.
咱们是伙伴啊
I don't mind all the banter and the general abuse,but this is going too far!
善意的玩笑和把戏我不在乎 可这个太过了!
All right, I think someone better own up.
好吧 我想得有人出来认错了
What you looking at me for? Well, you're the football nut.
你们看我♥干♥嘛? 嗯 你可是个足球迷啊
Oi, oi, we're not ALL hooligans.
喂 喂 球迷也不都是足球流氓啊
Well, it wasn't me.
呃 反正也不是我
Right, well - you're barred,
好吧 那你们都不准呆这儿了
all of you, till I find out who done it.
一个都不行 直到我查出是谁做的
I mean it!
我是说真的!
Let's go. Well, go on. Come on.
那走吧 走吧 算了
Barred? Barred!
真赶我们走啊? 快走!
I'm serious, guys.
说真的 伙计们
It's taken me years to teach Eddie how to make a proper breakfast.
我可是花了好几年才教会Eddie做可口早餐的
Yes - not to mention losing our office.
是啊 不过被赶出办公场所的事儿就免提吧
Yeah, well,he's got that Scouse resolve.
是呐 他是为了那个利物浦人铁了心了
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表