剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
这样就不会影响我们诈骗
so it didn't affect the con.
那你要我们决斗吗
What, like a duel?
像古人那样拿枪决斗
Pistols-at-dawn sort of thing?
哦 天哪 是的 我赞成
Almost, yes. - I'm up for that.
如果诈骗集团里有人对领袖的地位
If the top grifter's authority was challenged
提出挑战 我们就会有一个测试
by someone in the crew, there was a test.
什么测试?
What kind of test?
Henderson挑战
The Henderson Challenge.
你可从来没提过什么
The Henderson Challenge?
Henderson挑战啊
You've never mentioned this before.
以前也没人挑战过你啊
It never came up.
那具体是什么啊
So what is it exactly?
在二三十年代的纽约
In the '20s and '30s in New York,
有个叫charles henderson的诈骗王
there was a long con player called Charles Henderson.
他碰到了一个
Legend has it that he met up
玩街头骗术的家伙叫simon devlin
with a short con player, Simon Devlin.
于是henderson就把他招致麾下
Well, Henderson took him under his wing
他们开始一起合作
and they began working together.
故事就开始了
And that's when it started.
什么故事?
What started?
他们开始争论
They began arguing about who was the better grifter.
谁的骗术更高一筹
So Henderson issued a challenge.
在中午的时候把他们俩
They were both dropped off
扔在纽约
in the middle of New York at noon.
全身赤♥裸♥
Naked.
什么
What?
全身赤♥裸♥?
Naked?
就像新生婴儿一样
As the day they were born.
Henderson和devlin约定好
Henderson and Devlin agreed to meet
当天傍晚6点见面
that very evening at 6:00 p.m. to compare spoils
然后清点他们谁骗的成果最多
and see who'd accumulated the most.
这太棒了 太棒了
That's brilliant, that's brilliant.
我们也来吧
Let's do it.
哦 天哪 他是认真的
Oh, God, he's serious.
为什么不呢
Why not?
这对henderson来说行得通
If it's good enough for Henderson and thingamajig,
对我们应该也行 你说是吧?
it should be good enough for us, shouldn't it?
但我们不用证明谁技高一筹啊
But we don't have to prove who's the better grifter.
大家都已经知道答案了
Everybody already knows that.
别这样 我在向你挑战呢
Come on, I'm issuing you a challenge.
你和我
You and me.
你们觉得呢
What about the rest of you?
你们难道也觉得我应该 向你们证实自己吗
Do I have to prove myself to you, too?
啊 你看
Ha, see?
他们也觉得我能打败你
Even they know I've got you beat.
好吧...
Okay.
什么时候开始
When do we start?
还有一个小时就中午了
You have one hour until noon.
好了 以下是游戏规则
All right, the rules.
你们会被一起扔在一个地方
You'll both be dropped off together.
全身赤♥裸♥
In the nude.
你们要在六点的时候回到这里
You have to be back here by 6:00.
骗到最多钱的人 就赢了
Whoever shows the biggest gain, wins.
谁来数?
Who counts?
我来
I do.
我可以估算衣服和珠宝的价格
I estimate the price of jewelry, clothing
还有其他一些东西的价值
and the like, according to quality.
我们可以找帮手吗
Can we use anyone else?
可以 但你们只能打电♥话♥来找人
Yes, but you can only phone in for help
你应该自己策划好诈骗计划
when you're ready to work the con
他俩只能协助你们
and they can only assist you
但不能帮你们
but they can't initiate or suggest cons of their own.
还有什么问题吗
Questions?
好吧 六点的时候你们的
Well, team, it looks like by 6:00,
新领袖就诞生啦
you'll have a new leader.
我深表怀疑
I doubt that.
那咱们走着瞧
Oh, we'll see.
你们带了照相机吗
Anyone got a camera?
准备好了
Ready?
我们在哪啊?
Where are we?
别担心 我给你们找了个僻静无人的地方
Don't worry, I found you a nice, quiet little spot.
先生们你们有六个小时
Gentlemen, you have six hours.
三 二 一 开始!
Three, two, one, go.
糟糕 - 糟糕
Shit! - Shit!
别挡道
Get out of the way!
嘿
Hey!
等等
Hold on.
等等 伙计 等等
Hold up, mate, hold on, hold on.
快 快开车
Go, go, go.
去哪儿
Where to?
随便去哪儿
Anywhere, just go.
那家伙就快追上来啦 手里还拿着棒球棍呢
Her old man's coming, he's got a baseball bat.
我被捉奸在床啦
He just caught us in bed.
我不得不从排水管逃脱 快开车
I've just had to leg it down a drain pipe. Go!
快开车 伙计 快
Go, son, go.
他快追上来了
He's coming, he's coming!
这是我做园艺的时候穿的衣服
They're only me gardening clothes.
下班时我会去分配处
I go over to the allotment when I clock off.
这就好 孩子
That's all right, son.
这些就可以了
It's just a job, isn't it?
那家伙很强壮吧 谁?
Big bloke, was he? - Who?
那个妞儿的老公
The bird's husband?
是啊 六英尺高 70公斤呢
Oh, massive, six foot, nearly seven, killer.
来 你拿着这个
Listen, you take that.
你有什么卡吗
You got a card or something?
我等会还给你
I'll get this stuff back to you.
哦 不用担心 我可以好好跟
No worries, it'll give me something
我哥们儿说说这新闻了
to tell the lads later.
好吧 哥们儿
All right, mate.
这可是个疯狂的故事 对吗
Black cab stories, eh?
是啊 我编都编不出来呢
Yeah, usually have to make them up.
哥们儿 好走
Be lucky, son.
伙计
My mate.
伙计
Mate.
鸽子在你身上拉屎了
Pigeon's got you.
嗯
Eh?
你看 在你背上
Down your back, look.
啊 他妈的
Oh, bollocks.
这西装六百英镑呢
Ain't it? - 600 quid suit.
先脱下来 脱下来
Take it off, take it off.
我妈对处理这个有独门妙方
My mum's really good with this stuff.
你只要浸在冷水里 拍打大约十分钟
All you need to do is, you run it under a cold water tap
就和新的一样了
for about 10 seconds and it should be as good as new.
我保证跟新的一样
Promise you, good as new.
看到了吗 街角有个咖啡馆
Look, there, look, cafe around the corner.
去吧 去吧
Go on, go, go.
鸟屎代表幸运呢
It's supposed to be lucky!
伙计 能给我根粉笔吗
Give us a bit of chalk, mate.
你能告诉我你在做什么吗
Do you mind telling me what you're doing?
先生 早上好
Good morning to you, sir.
你应该只用移开两三张桌子
Ah, you shouldn't have to move
我就在你铺子边上
more than two or three tables.
工作就可以了
I'm going to work all around you.
什么?
What?
别担心我
Don't you worry about me, sir.
我只要两三个小时就完事儿了
I'll have this done in two or three hours,
然后钻孔机就会来
just as soon as the drill gets here.
你不能在这儿钻孔
You can't drill here.
我还有客人呢
I've got people eating.
我会和耗子一样安静的 先生
Hey, I'll be as quiet as a mouse, sir.
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表