剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
还真是头
Heads it is.
melissa 你现在有机会度假
So, Melissa, you get the chance
花花你刚拿的奖金了
to spend your signing-on bonus.
一个月后见 肯定那时你就 晒成健康的小麦色了
We'll see you in a month's time with a suntan.
谢谢...我会给你寄明信片的
Thanks. I'll send you a postcard.
你数学比赛曾两次获得冠军 是一名天体物理学博士
You have a double first in Maths and a PhD in Astrophysics.
天体物理学博士
A PhD in Astrophysics?
你对数字很拿手了
So you're good with figures?
我简直就是个计算器
Who isn't with a calculator?
好 那74,088的平方根是什么
So what's the square root of 74,088?
呃 是272.1911
272.1911.
你们想让我从哪儿开始
So where do you want me to start?
交易所还是办公室
On the trading floor or in the back office?
你先给我们倒杯茶
You can start by making us a cup of tea.
别忘了还要饼干
And don't forget the biccies.
真便宜
That's very cheap.
是啊 先生 这是我们开业优♥惠♥价
Yes, it's a special introductory offer, sir, yeah.
您的船会都会用蒸汽洗净 我们还会用手擦
Everything steam cleaned, and we even scrape your bottom.
你们没有干船坞吗
Don't you need a dry dock for that?
我们有 在院子里
Yeah, we've got one in our yard.
那边的水旁
It's just over the water there.
好吧 我明天来取
All right, have her back by tomorrow.
好的
Right.
好吧 抓紧做
Okay, let's up and at 'em.
你不能去找他们
Now, you can't go to them.
他们可是商业银行
They're a merchant bank.
他们对自找上门
They're not interested in clients
的客户不感兴趣
who are interested in them.
重要的客户应该是被钓上钩的
Important customers have to be seduced.
对
Right.
但是他们看不出我很特别啊
Well, they don't know me from Adam.
肯定不能
I fear not.
所以你需要这个
Which is why you might need this to make a bit of a splash.
记得我们的朋友whittaker wright吗
Remember our friend Whittaker Wright?
他知道 发行股票的关键
He knew that to float on the stock exchange,
并不是你真的有多少家底
it's not what you've got that counts.
而是别人认为你有多少家底
It's what people think you've got.
鱼儿最关键的特征是贪婪
Greed is the only vital ingredient in a mark.
而没有什么比金子更吸引他们的了
And nothing glitters quite like gold.
如果能让他们觉得你 是个白♥痴♥会大有帮助
It helps if they think you're an idiot.
你们为贵宾提供停车服务吗
Do you do valet parking for your VIP clients?
当然 先生 但...
Naturally, sir, but...
伙计 拿好这个
Hang on to that, son.
停到外面那条黄线外
I'm parked outside on the yellow line.
亲爱的 银行金融主管在哪儿
Where's the Director of Corporate Finance, sweetheart?
一直走向右拐 不好意思
Down there on the right, but excuse me,
你有没有预约...
have you an appointment?
你从哪儿冒出来的
What the...
啊 别装了
All right! Stop fannying about.
开始谈生意吧
Let's get down to work.
你们答应给我的企划案呢
Where's this prospectus I been promised?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁啊
Who the hell are you?
乍得矿业公♥司♥
Chad Mining Company.
从来没听说过
Never heard of them.
日程表上也没有
Well, there's nothing in the diary.
不好意思 请你出去
I'm sorry, I'm going to have to ask you to leave.
亲爱的
Oi, mush.
我可是大老远跑过来的
I come a long way for this meeting,
开会吧
sunshine, so let's be having you.
最好叫保安来
You'd better call Security.
听着 你这白♥痴♥
Listen, arsewipe.
如果这就是charter mutual银行
If this is the way that Chartered & Mutual
招待他们特殊客户的方式
treat their special customers,
那恐怕我要为我的公♥司♥上市
then I'm going to have to find another bloody bank, ain't I,
找另一家银行了
to float my company on the Stock Market?
这里不是charter mutual银行
We're not Chartered & Mutual.
是cornfoot's银行
We're Cornfoots.
哦 那charter mutual在哪儿
Well, where the hell's Chartered & Mutual, then?
在那边那栋大厦
It's the next building along.
你是说我
Are you telling me that I've walked
走错银行了
into the wrong bloody merchant bank?
似乎是的
It would seem so.
我是什么样的人,嗯?
What am I like, eh?
我真是个笨蛋
I feel like such a berk.
确实是
Don't give it a second thought.
别人可干不出这事儿
Could've happened to anyone.
那你是说charter mutual银行
So you say Chartered & Mutual
要让你的公♥司♥上市
are going to float your company on the stock market?
是啊 他们说会做得很好的
Yeah. Giving it the full works, they tell me.
你在决定和他们合作之前
Did you talk to any other merchant banks
你和别的商业银行谈了吗
before putting your business with Chartered?
没有没有
No. There's no point, is there?
我的意思是 就好像如果shannon miller要和你上♥床♥
I mean, if Sienna Miller wants to get into bed with you,
你绝对不会还去酒店看看
you don't go down to the local boozer
还有没有别的妞儿 对吗
to see what else is on offer, do you?
但是酒店里也可能有madonna啊
Well, Madonna drinks in my local,
claudia schiffer啊kate moss啊
as does Claudia Schiffer and Kate Moss.
甚至kelly brooke
Not to mention Kelly Brook.
所以说到处看看还是值得的
So it may be worth shopping around after all.
不 不 没兴趣 一点兴趣都没有
No, no, I'm not interested, not interested at all.
好了 Charter mutual银行就在那栋大厦是吗
Right, Chartered & Mutual, next building along, right?
这船真不错
It's a nice boat.
我觉得我们可以一起吃顿饭
I really think you should hear what Cornfoots have to offer.
您可以听听我们的企划
What about over lunch?
下次再说吧
Some other time maybe.
Charter mutual银行在等我呢
Chartered & Mutual, they're up there waiting for me.
让他们等吧
Let 'em wait.
一家好的商业银行
A good merchant bank should always be
是不介意等有价值的客户的
willing to wait on a valued client.
起码我们是这样
I know we are.
合作愉快
Nice to have you on board.
说到这儿 我想把船停这儿
Speaking of which, all right to leave
我要去酒店登记入住
me boat here while I check into the hotel?
我会告诉门房♥的
I'll tell the porter.
很好
Good, good.
停船的时候
And while you're at it, get him to give it
能不能把船擦干净
a bit of a swab up with a cloth, all right?
一定遵命
He'll get straight on to it.
然后把船停到
And then get him to take it to its moorings
surrey keys停船处
in the Surrey Quays.
当然没问题
Of course.
看到了吗 他们已经开始恨我了
See? They hate me already.
她挺不错的
She's nice.
我希望她来为发行我的股票工作
I hope she's working on my launch.
哦 先生 她只是刚毕业的实习生
Oh, she's just one of the new graduate intakes...
我就要她了
Good. Make it happen.
你觉得如何啊 亲爱的
So what do you think, sweetheart?
你是觉得我会赚钱呢
Do you think I'm going to make money,
还是会赚大钱呢
or do you think I'm going to make lots of money?
我看了下这些提案
Well, looking at these proposals, there are
有不少地方令人担忧啊
a number of aspects that worry me.
肯定只是些细枝末节
Details, I'm sure.
但是没人在乍得北部勘探到石油
But nobody's ever found oil in northern Chad
据说可能性很小
or even suggested it's a remote possibility.
你这个蠢货
You stupid little girl!
你以为你是谁啊
Who the hell do you think you are?
以后再也不许在客户
Don't you ever open your mouth
面前说这种话了
in front of a client like that again.
明白吗
You understand me?
你不在乎我们对公众发行的是什么吗
Don't you care what we're offering the public?
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表