剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
Okay, okay, look.
另一个投资者还有一个回报
The deal with the other investor included a clause
那就是能让他的女儿也在电影里演一个角色
which stipulated that his daughter got a part in the film.
我现在可以让你也享受这个
Now, I could give you that.
我没有女儿
I don't have a daughter.
我认识有很多
Well, then I'm sure there are lots
自动送上门的年轻小明星
of willing, young starlets out there.
Harry 你可以和她们上♥床♥
Harry, might get you laid.
但我可不认为我妻子
Well, I don't think my wife would approve
会同意这个
of me getting laid.
这部分回报你已经写在合同上了吗
This part you have offered, has it been written?
还没有
No, not yet.
所以说还能改了
So it could be changed?
我想是的 怎么了
I guess so, why?
我曾经是一名演员
I was an actor.
那又怎样
And?
我也是个很有钱的人 Bruce先生
And I'm a very wealthy man, Mr. Bruce.
如果Kaplan先生决定不投资
If Mr. Kaplan decided not to invest,
或许我可以考虑一下
perhaps I could consider it.
你是说真的
Are you serious?
电影是我的最爱
Films are a great passion of mine.
很显然 你比我了解
Clearly, this is more in your area than it is in mine.
如果你愿意的话 那从现在开始就由你接手吧
And I'd be happy to have you take it from here, if you want.
谢谢你的建议
I would appreciate your advice.
你的投资经验比我可丰富的多
Your experience in these matters is far greater than mine.
你需要多少钱
How much do you need?
我们总投资160万
Well, we are 200,000 pounds light
现在还差20万
on a 1.6 million budget.
我做生意的方式
I am very particular
很挑剔的 Bruce先生
about the way I do business, Mr. Bruce.
我要和你的
I would need to visit your set,
明星见面 而且还要看看你的账户
meet your star and look at your accounts.
没问题
No problem.
还有 我要在里面演个角色
And I shall be in your film.
Bruce先生
You see, Mr. Bruce,
最完美生意的艺术
the art of doing the perfect business deal is
就是选一个走投无路的人
to find a man with limited options.
把你的帐户发给我
Have your accounts sent to me.
ash 帮我找个电影布景
Ash, find me a film set.
让我们来骗这个家伙的钱
Let's take this man's money.
就这样
That's it.
你好好待在这个温暖的地方
Now you stay here where it's nice and warm, all right?
爸爸会过来喂你的
Daddy will come and feed you.
是的他会的
Yes, he will.
然后你会长得好看又强壮 还会开花
And you can grow nice and big and flowery.
是吗
Yeah?
那时候我们就可以让那些嘲笑爸爸的人看看
And we can show those little piss-takers
爸爸也不是个完完全全的白♥痴♥哦
that Daddy is not a complete idiot.
你在自言自语吗 danny
Are you talking to yourself, Danny?
没有 在和我的小苗苗聊天呢
No, just talking to my seedlings.
可能这对查尔斯王子来说不错...
Well, it's good enough for Prince Charles, I suppose.
是啊
Exactly.
这可是我以前
You know, this is a whole new side of you
从未见过的一个你
I haven't seen before.
我还挺喜欢的
I quite like it.
喜欢我就把衣服脱了吧
What, enough to get your kit off?
哦 你这个家伙还是死性不改
You just can't help yourself, can you?
别理他 她对我有偏见
Ignore her, she's got issues.
他要求我们让他在电影里演个角色
He went for us giving him a part in the film,
就像albert说得那样
just like Albert said he would.
所以说他上钩了
So, we're on.
我修改了这些账号♥
Okay, so I've doctored the production accounts
和时间表
and schedules from East is East.
应该能唬住他
Should do the trick.
很好 很好
Great, great.
他是个怎样的人
So, what's he like?
他总是觉得所有人
Well, he's got this air about him
都低他一等
that everyone else is beneath him.
啊 不可思议啊
Unbelievable.
你知道有多少种玫瑰吗
Do you know how many different roses there are?
说来听听 让我们吓一跳
Go on, surprise us.
几千种呢
Thousands.
你还可以自己弄出一个品种 然后以你命名
You can even make your own, and you can name it yourself.
Danny blue玫瑰
Danny Blue rose.
还没培育出来我就喜欢上它了
I preferred it when he was bored.
Wisteria要七年才开一次花呢
Wisteria can take up to seven years to flower.
是吗
Really?
它其实是豌豆的一种
It's actually a member of the pea family.
Danny danny 我们在开会呢
Danny, Danny, we're in the middle of a con.
你能不能集中精力
Could you please focus?
是啊
Yeah.
下一步怎么做 mick
So what's next, Mick?
如果他觉得帐户没问题
Well, if he buys these accounts,
就会想去看看电影拍摄现场
he'll want to see a film set.
没问题吧
Any joy?
嗯 rocky和他的人刚刚完成了
Yeah, Rocky and the lads have just finished
一个西班牙囚犯式的骗局
a Spanish prisoner scam.
用取得别人信任的方式来实施诈骗
他们认识一些电影布景方面的人
They know some guys in the market.
问题是我没有摄像机等器材啊
The trouble is, I haven't got a camera or equipment.
我相信你能弄到的
I have faith in you.
Danny似乎很闲
Danny seems to have a lot of time on his hands.
他可以去弄台加长豪华轿车
He can get the limo.
什么
Mm, mm, mm, what?
豪华轿车 danny
Limousine.
我们想弄得正式一点
Danny, we have to do this properly.
嘿 伙计们 没人告诉你们
Hey, lads, didn't anyone tell you
我们的午饭已经来了吗
we broke early for lunch today?
什么时候啊
What, since when?
半小时以前
Since half hour ago.
餐车在那个街角
Catering's down the block.
我觉得如果你们运气好的话
You know, I reckon you'll be lucky
应该还有剩的
if there's anything left by now.
又这样 我们总是最后一个知道
Typical, we're always the last to know.
伙计们 别抱怨了
Cheers, mate.
好了 最好快点去
All right, you'd better get a move on.
不是只有一个小时午休吗
We're only taking an hour, yeah.
Samar 早上好啊
Samar, good morning.
一切都准备好了吗
Everything is ready?
是啊是啊 演员和拍摄组都在等着我们呢
Yes, yes, the cast and crew are expecting you.
我们走吧
Shall we?
好了 伙计们
All right, lads, set up over there,
各就各位
quick as you can.
每个人都知道他们的位置是吧 rock
All right, everyone know what they're doing, Rock?
是啊是啊
Yeah, yeah, I think so.
这次谁是鱼儿
So, who's the mark?
一个叫kulvinder samar的人
Well, he's a guy called Kulvinder Samar.
是什么制♥造♥了施耐德齿轮?
What makes all the schnide gear?
是啊 你认识他
Yeah, you know him?
我认识为他工作的人
Oh, I know people who work for him,
每小时才两镑 还要受到辱骂
two quid an hour and abuse on tap.
是啊 我们今天要让他尝尝苦果
Yeah, well, give him some back, then, eh?
哦 对了 我还没忘
Oh, listen, before I forget,
你把我妹妹的婚礼录影带带来了吗
you got me sister's wedding DVD?
她都催我好几次了
She's doing her nut.
带来了 伙计 在车里
Oh, yeah, mate, it's in the car.
所以说这里面只有几个是我们的人
Okay, so I've got half a dozen grifters milling around,
其余的人都是群众演员 但是他们人很好的
the rest are civilians, but they're sweet,
他们以为是真的在拍电影
they think it's a real film shoot.
主角呢
Top man.
好了 伙计们 我们再来一遍
Okay, people, let's go again.
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表