剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
承认我这次打败你了
Just admit it, this time, I've got you beat.
随你怎么说
If you say so.
你看你看 他又来了
You see what he's doing?
给个小惊喜 以为比我懂得多
Giving that smarmy, I know something you don't know, stuff.
你可骗不了我这个骗子王啊 mickey小子
You can't kid a kidder, Mickey boy.
但是你看,你像一只被切掉脑袋的 鸡一样东奔西跑
Well, you see, while you've been running around
而我只是悠闲的坐在这里
like a headless chicken, I've simply been sitting here
喝喝酒 等待大鱼上钩
with a drink, waiting for the big one.
大鱼? 嗯哼
The big one? - Mmm hmm.
你吹牛 好吧 就算我吹牛吧
You're bluffing. - Okay, I'm bluffing.
啊 mick
Mick.
啊 不好意思 我们要走了
Sorry, we have to go.
我来买♥♥单
I'll get this.
不 我来买♥♥
No, it's all right, I'll get it.
我比你钱多
After all, I have got more money than you.
我坚持要买♥♥单
I insist.
好吧
That's all right.
我也要买♥♥
So do I.
那我们掷硬币来决定
I'll flip you for it.
我赌背面
Tails.
是背面...
Tails it is.
你赢了
You win.
我就知道
Yes, I do.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
你还是留着这个吧
Why don't um, why don't you keep this?
毕竟你比我更需要
I mean, after all, your need is greater than mine.
走吧 ash
Come on, Ash.
他在吹牛
He's bluffing.
我要跟踪他
I want to follow him.
你觉得如何?
What do you think?
我觉得这样孤注一掷
I think that maybe putting all our eggs in one basket
不是个好主意
may have been a bad idea.
现在你觉得了
Oh, now he tells me.
不过时间所剩不多了
Anyway, there's not much time.
让我们去钓这条大鱼吧
Let's reel in this mark.
我们在干吗 跟踪
What are we doing? - Spying.
难道我们不应该在继续 去多诈骗一些钱吗
Wouldn't we be better just grifting some more money?
他有计划了
He's up to something.
他当然有计划
Of course he's up to something.
这谁都看得出来
That is the general idea.
但那又怎么样
Yeah, but what, though?
我不知道
I don't know.
她是谁 我不知道
Who's she? - I haven't got a clue.
她应该就是那条大鱼
She must be the mark.
他在干吗
And what's he doing?
那包里是什么
What's in that case?
这真是荒谬
This is ridiculous.
快跑 跟着ash
Right, follow Ash.
看他去哪儿
See where he's going.
什么?
What?
你就照作吧
Just do it, yeah?
到时打电♥话♥告诉我他的行踪
Phone me when you know.
你好 先生
Hey. - Sir?
那个刚刚走过去的妞儿
That bird over there, the one who just walked out
那个黑人 你知道她是谁吗
with the black geezer, do you know who she is?
先生 你是客人吗
Are you a guest, sir?
哦 把它塞进去
Oh, yeah, shove it in there.
先生 她是penning小姐
A Miss Penning, sir.
Penning? 是的
Penning? - I believe so.
她是做什么的
What does she do then?
你知道吗
Do you know what she does?
先生 她是个集邮家
I understand she's a philatelist, sir.
她在做什么,美女
What is she doing, filly tilly?
她吗
What is she?
她集邮 先生
She collects stamps, sir.
我知道
Yeah, I knew that.
Stace 你在哪?
Stace, babe, go, where are ya?
我在计程车里 车停在mark店外面
I'm in the taxi outside an art shop.
他去做什么
Okay, what's he up to?
我们快没时间了
Come on, we're running out of time.
好的,ash刚刚帮mickey买♥♥了个公文包
Okay, so Ash has just bought a portfolio case thingy.
公文包
Portfolio case, okay.
那一定是用来放邮票的
That's gonna be for the stamps.
公文包 邮票 公文包 邮票
Portfolio, stamps, portfolio, stamps.
快想快想
Think, think, think.
如果mickey想要一张电影邮票 他会去哪儿
If Mickey was looking for a moody stamp, where would he go?
对 对
Yes, yes.
没错 听着
Right, listen.
别跟着ash了
Forget Ash, okay?
来这里和我碰头
Meet me there.
关门了?什么??
It's shut. - What?
Pinky
Pinky?
Pinky 我是 danny
Pinky, it's Danny.
Danny blue
Danny Blue!
他不在
He's not there.
他还会去哪儿
Where else could he be?
让我来
Let me handle this.
我不知道你到底要做什么 随你吧
As I've got no idea what you're doing, be my guest.
不好意思 伙计们
Sorry, mate.
嗨 pinky.
Hi, Pinky.
Blue先生
Mr. Blue.
你和mickey交易的那笔货
That little deal you're doing with Mickey,
我是来提货的
I've just come to do the pickup.
现在不行 祷告要开始了
Not now, the Shabbat service is about to start.
Pinky 这很重要
It's really important, Pinky.
教堂内不准谈生意
Business is forbidden in the synagogue.
这不是谈生意
Yeah, it's not business, is it?
因为你已经谈好了
'Cause you've already done the deal.
我只是提货而已
I'm just doing the pickup.
Mickey说morgan会来提货
Mickey said that Mr. Morgan was coming.
Ash...
What, Ash?
他有事不能来了
He, he's been held up.
Mickey明确地告诉我 我应该等morgan先生来
He definitely said I was to wait for Mr. Morgan.
那又怎样 计划有变嘛
Yes, you see, that's the problem, you see.
计划有变
There's been a change of plan.
改由我来提货
I'm picking it up.
我不知道
I don't know.
那你带钱了吗
Did you bring the money?
我当然带了 pincky
Of course I brought your money, Pinky.
那快点儿
Quickly then.
那是什么
What is it?
是一张1884年的10先令邮票
It's a 10 shilling ultramarine, 1884.
好吧
Yeah?
这个假货应该费了你不少时间吧
Take you long to knock it up?
我不做假货 我是个艺术家
I don't knock things up, Mr. Blue, I'm an artist.
你当然是pinky
Of course you are, Pinky.
这玩意儿值多少钱
So what's something like that worth then?
识货的人会出20000块
To the right buyer, 20 grand.
Mickey说出多少?
So how much did Mickey say he'd give you?
你不知道吗
Don't you know?
我忘了
I forgot.
三千
3,000.
三千!
Three grand?
两千卖♥♥给我吧
I'll give you two.
那我还是等morgan先生吧
I'll wait for Mr. Morgan.
好吧好吧
All right, all right, all right.
给你
Here's two.
等等
Hold on, hold on, hold on.
给你钱
Here's a bag of sand.
继续 孩子
Go on, son.
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表