剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
别一下子花完
Don't spend it all at once, will you?
计程车
Taxi!
Danny快点
Danny, quick.
我已经搞定了
Yes, got him.
第三课 不用了 谢谢
Lesson three. - No, thanks.
要不我们赌一把?
All right, how about a wager then?
赌什么
On what?
我赌十块 我能从这幅牌里
I'll bet you £10 that I can open this deck of cards
让红桃j蹦出来
and make the jack of hearts leap out
在你额头上画个叉叉
and put an X on your forehead.
好了 我们现在要把mickey支开
All right, you've got to get rid of Mickey,
这样我才能接近那条大鱼 怎么弄
so I can get to the mark. - How?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们还有十分钟
We've got 10 minutes.
我们为什么不就这样回去呢
Well, why don't we just go back?
Mickey现在没货了就不能钓大鱼了
Mickey can't collect on his con,
你可能已经打败...
which means that you've probably beaten him.
可能打败还不够
No, probably is not good enough.
看
Oh, look.
是的是的
Yes, yes.
肯定是ash打来的 告诉他我们抢先一步了
That's Ash, telling him we got to Pinky first.
现在快走 快
Go, go, go, now.
司机 你先停在这儿我们随时走
All right, listen, keep the engine running, son.
好吧 亲爱的
All right, darling?
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
现在你还不认识
No, not yet you don't, no.
我知道你刚才一直和我
But I understand you've just been dealing
一个同事在谈生意
with a colleague of mine?
你在说什么
I'm sorry?
我的同事
My colleague?
刚刚去打电♥话♥那个
He's just taking a call.
Morris先生
Mr. Morris?
对 morris先生
That's it, Mr. Morris.
Morris先生刚接到一个电♥话♥
Well, Mr. Morris is taking a call.
他不会回来了
He won't be coming back.
我让我来替他交易
He's asked me to fill in, take over the transaction.
好吧
I see.
很好
Great.
很好 货在这里 亲爱的
Okay, here she is, little beauty.
激动吗
You excited?
你该热血沸腾了
You look it, you should be.
不好意思我没有皮公文包
Okay, sorry I haven't got the leather portfolio case thing.
但那只是个装饰
That's all for show, innit?
你看这个
Right, here she is.
多漂亮啊
Beautiful, innit?
你看 我想啊
Listen, I was thinking maybe after this,
或许交易完了我们能一起出去吃顿饭?
we go for something to eat?
我知道一个安静的中国小餐馆
I know this great little place, Chinese.
随便吃多少都只要15块
All you can eat for 15 quid.
什么啊
What is it?
就是自助餐
Sort of a buffet style.
我是说这个 邮票啊
This. - A stamp.
我知道
Yeah, I can see that.
做什么用的?
What's it for?
给你的啊
Well, it's for you. It's the ultra dooby stamp thing
你向我的同事morris先生订购的邮票
you ordered off my colleague Mr. Morris.
我...没弄明白
I'm really not with you.
好吧
All right.
你订购了一张邮票 就是这张
You ordered a stamp, this stamp.
我来送货 来收钱
I'm delivering it and collecting the money.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
我真不知道你在说什么
I really have no idea what you're talking about.
好吧 你是集邮的
Right, you collect stamps.
不 我不是
No, I don't.
你是的
Yeah, you do.
你是那个什么集邮家
You're a filly tilly thing, ain't you?
你怎么会这么想?
Whatever gave you that idea?
因为你在和morris先生谈生意啊
'Cause you got a deal with Mr. Morris.
我在向他销♥售♥空调设备
I'm selling him air conditioning units.
什么
What?
那又怎样
So what?
钓大鱼?
One big con?
我们最后的机会
Probably our best shot.
哪儿去找大鱼呢
So where do we find a mark?
我留了一条以备不时之需呢
Well, I've got one I've been saving for a rainy day.
是吗 谁
Yeah, who?
Danny
Danny.
Pinky 帮我个忙
Pinky, I need a favor.
我在三小时后要一张邮票
A stamp, in three hours.
Mick 我找到一个了
Mick, yeah, okay, I found one.
是做空调生意的 区域销♥售♥经理
Air conditioning, the Regional Sales Director
叫nigela penning
is called Nigella Penning.
请找nigela penning
Nigella Penning, please.
你好 nigela 我是alan morris
Hello, Nigella, Allan Morris.
我知道你刚刚
I understand you've just been speaking
和我一位同事谈过
to a colleague of mine.
是的 关于2012年奥林匹亚村的空调合同
Yes, about the contract for the Olympic Village in 2012.
是的
Yeah, yeah, I know it.
对面有一家不错的酒吧
In fact, there's a very nice wine bar opposite.
我们何不在那儿见面?
Why don't we meet there?
好的 到时见
Okay, I'll see you there.
你好 我在找这儿的一位客人 penning小姐
Hello, I'm looking for one of your guests, a Miss Penning.
先生 请去前台问询
I'm sure that reception will be able to help you, sir.
我们在做什么 跟踪
What are we doing? - Spying.
她是个集邮家
She's a philatelist.
我们要去一个邮票拍卖♥♥会
We're going to a stamp auction.
是吗 先生
Really, sir?
如果你去问前台
Well, if you ask them at the desk,
他们会打电♥话♥到她房♥间通知的
they'll put a call through to her room.
哦 不用了 她来了
Oh, no need, here she is.
Nigela 你好
Nigella? - Yes.
我是alan morris 我们刚刚谈过
Allan Morris, we spoke on the phone.
很高兴见到你
Very nice to meet you.
你怎么看出我是谁的
How did you know who I was?
你看起来就像个区域销♥售♥经理啊
You have the look of a regional sales director.
我们找个地方谈合同吧
Shall we step over the road and discuss the contract?
好的 当然可以 我带了些宣传册
Yes, of course, I've got some brochures with me.
和好
Excellent.
我刚和我助理谈过
I'll just let my assistant know where we'll be.
Pinky准备好了吗 准备好了
Is Pinky set up? - Yep.
好了 你完事儿了就来接我
Okay, pick me up when you're done.
计程车 danny快
Taxi! - Danny, quick.
太好了
Yes, got him!
好了这是你的
All right, son, how did it go?
你应该不会告诉我你们这是在干什么
Don't suppose you can tell me what all this is about?
不 你不会想知道的
No, you ah, you don't wanna know.
快 mick
Come on, Mick!
Danny!
Danny!
你设的赌局从来不公平
See, you never have a proper bet, do you?
从来没有那种几率一半一半的
One with a 50-50 chance.
好吧好吧
All right, all right, all right.
Mickey和danny在六点的时候
Mickey and Danny are to return
会回到公♥寓♥ 对吧?
to the apartment at 6:00, yes?
是的
Yeah.
我们谁都不知道谁会先进来
We have no idea who'll get back first.
我赌五十块看谁先跨过这个门槛
I'll bet you £50 on who's the first to cross the threshold.
我不知道
I don't know.
你说你要赌个几率一半一半的
You said you wanted a 50-50 chance.
这就是啊
That's what you wanted.
赌谁先进来 是
The first one in? - Yeah.
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表