剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
他是音乐制♥作♥人,好吗?
He makes the music, all right?
这家伙跟所有人都合作过
This guy has worked with everybody.
米西·埃利奥特,碧昂斯,杰伊·Z
Missy Elliott, Beyonce, Jay Z.
什么,真的吗?
What, for real?
哦,是的,伙计,真的.
Oh, yeah, man, for real.
嘿,看那是林福德·克里斯蒂.
Hey, look it's Linford Christie.
看,看到了吗,孩子?
Look, see that, boy?
他和哪个船员在一起?
Which crew is he with?
不,他不是乐队的成员.
No, he's not with a band.
他是一名运动员,不是吗?
He's an athlete, ain't he?
他在不到10秒的时间里跑完了100米
He ran the 100 meters in under 10 seconds.
他在他那个时代赢得了一切,一切,辉煌
He won everything in his day, everything, brilliant.
他来了
Here he is now.
看看他,那个传奇人物
Look at him, the legend.
过来,伙计
Come here, man.
哟,特里.-达摩,谢谢你的到来
Yo, Terry. - Damo, thanks for coming.
这是什么,伙计?
What it is, man?
太久了,伙计.
Too long, man.
米西,我最喜欢的女孩怎么样了?
Missy, how's my favorite girl?
哟,特里.
Yo, Terry.
他来了,我跟你说过的那个人,乔伊·弗雷泽.
Here he is, the guy I was telling you about, Joey Frazier.
嘿,这是什么,哟?
Hey, what it is, yo?
你还好吧.-这是达米恩.
You all right. - This is Damien.
哟.
Yo.
就是这样,这位是米西.
That's it and this is Missy here.
尊重。-尊重周围的人,好吗?
Respect. - Respect all around, okay.
乔伊的父母,我们有本尼
Joey's parents, we've got Benny,
我们有莎伦在这。-谢谢你.
we've got Sharon over here. - Thank you.
好的,伙计们,来点水晶糖?
Okay, guys, a bit of Cristal?
是的T-很漂亮
Yeah, T. - Beautiful.
打扰了
Excuse me.
特里·坎宁安,吉利特唱片公♥司♥
Terry Cunningham, Grifter Records.
不,我不想给您添麻烦
I don't want to bother you.
我只想对你说,我爱你,伙计
I just want to say to you, I love you, man.
谢谢你.
Thank you.
我喜欢你的东西.
I love your stuff.
我看了你所有的比赛
I watched all your races.
很漂亮的东西
Beautiful thing.
你好,甜心
Hello, sweetheart.
请给我一瓶克里斯托
Bottle of Cristal, please.
五个玻璃杯
Five glasses.
所有的奥♥运♥会,我是说所有的跑步
All that Olympics, I mean all that running.
听着,我不会再拐弯抹角了,好吗?
Listen, I'll stop beating around the bush, all right?
你看,问题是我和这只新来的鸟在一起
You see, the thing is I'm with this new bird.
非常好,非常好
Very nice, very nice.
是的,好吧,她人很好.
Yeah, all right, she's nice.
而且她还是个超级田径迷
And she's a big athletics fan.
如果她觉得我认识你,
And, well, if she thought that I knew you,
我肯定会在里面的,你懂我的意思吗?
I would definitely be in there, you know what I mean?
是啊,你知道我在说什么
Yeah, you know what I'm talking about.
听着,在你过去的路上,给我一个小小的挥手
Listen, on your way past, just give me a little wave.
说再见,诸如此类的事情
Say goodbye, that sort of thing.
这可能意味着差异
That could mean the difference
我是不是上了床
between me getting laid or not.
嗯?
Yeah?
看看这个
Look at this.
下床,而不是下床
Laid, not laid.
下床,而不是下床
Laid, not laid.
已铺设。-没有上♥床♥
Laid. - Not laid.
好的,知道了.
Yeah, got it.
没问题
You got it.
好的,美人,我会把它留给你
Okay, beautiful, I'll leave it up to you.
不管怎样,记住,在你出名之前,英俊的,
Anyway, just remember, before you were famous, good-looking,
健康和坚韧,以及一切,
fit and tough and everything,
找人上♥床♥有多难
how hard it was to get laid.
我是说,从那以后你一直做得很好
I mean you've done all right since.
她很可爱
She's lovely.
但你知道,对我们这些小家伙来说,这简直就是谋杀
But you know, for us little guys, it's murder out there.
你是个顶尖的人,我告诉你,孩子,你很快
You're a top man and I tell you what, kid, you're quick.
但没有我快
But not as quick as me.
我只是在开玩笑
I'm only kidding.
再见
See you later.
痛快地玩一下吧
Have a nice time.
嘿
Hey.
又来了,喝得烂醉的大便
Here we go, drinky poos.
所以,乔伊
So, Joey, Joey, Joey.
特里告诉我你有一种心流,伙计
Terry tells me you've got some kind of flow, dawg.
我只是保持真实,你知道的.
I just keeping it real, you know.
是的,伙计,我听到了,我听到了.
Yeah, man I hear you, I hear you.
外面有很多玩家
A lot of players out there
不过,我不知道那狗屎是什么意思
don't know what that shit means, though.
你检查他们的流量
You check their flows
他们正试图在这一切面前摆出姿态
and they be trying to front on all that
东对西狗屎,伙计,尽情发挥,
East versus West shit, man, play it out,
但你可以查一下Pac和Biggie就知道了
but you can just check Pac and Biggie for that.
不,伙计
No, man.
我们要记住嘻哈是从哪里开始的,为什么要开始
We got to remember where and why hip-hop started
首先
in the first place.
无论你做什么,无论你吐什么,
And whatever you do, whatever you spit,
乔伊,你得忠于这一点
Joey, you got to be true to that.
你明白我的意思吗?
You feel me?
哇,够尊重的了,兄弟.
Wow, enough respect for that, bro.
特里,我的朋友,怎么了?
Terry, my man, what's up?
现在不行,伙计,我在跟人说话.
Not now, mate, I'm talking to people.
但是你说过的.
But you said to.
是的,我知道我说过什么,但现在
Yeah, I know what I said, but now's
不是时间,也不是地点,好吗?
not the time or the place, all right?
你知道吗?
You know what?
去你的吧
Screw yourself.
是啊,去吧,你自己也去死吧.
Yeah, go on, screw yourself, too.
每个人都知道你以前总是把袜子塞进去
Everyone knows you used to stick a sock down it.
抱歉,女士们,抱歉
Sorry, ladies, sorry.
好吧
Okay.
让我们谈谈正事
Let's talk business.
首先,我们把乔伊带进录音棚,我们铺设一首曲子
First, we get Joey into a studio, we lay down a track.
如果进展顺利,我们将进入第二阶段
If that goes well, we kick into phase two.
如今,音乐再好听都不重要,
These days, it don't matter how good the music is,
你必须得到正确的图像
you got to get the right image.
如果你做对了,你就自♥由♥了
You get that right, you're home free.
形象?
Image?
米西,做你的事,女孩.
Missy, do your thing, girl.
好的,我看到坏孩子了,宝贝.
Okay I see bad boy, baby.
偷窃童贞,偷偷进入女孩的厕所
Virginity theft, sneaking into girls'
晚上的卧室,拍打着它们
bedrooms at night, slapping them around
在他们的枕头上留下一朵玫瑰
and leaving them a rose on their pillow.
我看到了飞车和枪,
I see fast cars and guns,
愚蠢的暴♥力♥和群体性行为
mindless violence and group sex.
孩子们喜欢把他的唱片藏在卧室里,
Kids like hiding his records in their bedrooms,
因为他们不想被终身禁足
'cause they don't want to be grounded for life.
让我们来看看代沟,
Let's take that generation gap,
以及所有这些机构的废话,
and all that institutional crap,
打开它,然后把你奶奶的心挖出来
open it up, and rip out your grandma's heart.
你明白我的意思吗?
You feel me?
我看到了一辆英国阿姆
I see a British Eminem.
哦,是啊,伙计.
Oh, yeah, man.
凉爽的
Cool.
是的,听着,亲爱的,在我们继续之前,
Yeah, look, sweetheart, before we go any further,
这要花我多少钱?
how much is this gonna cost me?
什么都没有,一分钱也没有
Nothing, not a penny.
这就是我要做的
That's what I do.
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表