剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
好的
Okay.
我赌mickey
I pick Mickey.
好吧 我们去门口接他们
All right, let's go and meet them.
哈哈
Yes.
Michael michael.
Michael, Michael.
要让女士优先
Ladies first, ladies first.
他真是个骗子 大骗子 出♥卖♥♥♥朋友的超级大骗子
Of all the lying, cheating, double-crossing.
我说了要你别跟着他
I told you not to get involved,
你就是不听
but you couldn't leave it, could you?
这不是问题所在
Yeah, that's not the point, is it?
好吧 没准儿我还是赢了
All right, anyway, I reckon we've still got him beat.
我猜你俩这一天收获不小
I take it you've had a successful day.
谢谢你 albert 一开始确实不错 但最后
Yeah, it was lovely, thanks, Albert, apart from
十分钟 有个卑鄙的家伙开始玩阴的了
the last 10 minutes when his lordship started playing dirty.
他还在抱怨?
Is he still moaning?
没有 我只是说我们中有的人
No, I'm just saying some of us, you know,
很喜欢公平的比赛
like to play fair, that's all.
Danny 我只是以其人之道 还治其人之身
It's not the way you start, Danny, it's where you finish.
怎么了?
What happened?
Mickey骗了danny
Mickey conned Danny.
是啊 我就是他钓的那条大鱼
Yeah, I was his bleeding mark.
不错嘛 确实啊
Imaginative. - A flaming liberty really.
Nigela向你销♥售♥什么空调设备了吗
Did Nigella sell you any air conditioning units or-
这一点都不好笑 mickey
Very funny, Mickey.
我知道你在跟踪我
I knew he'd follow me.
是啊
Yeah?
但我还是赢了
Well, I still beat you. - No, no, no, no, no.
不不不 你有五千元 我骗走了三千
You had five and I took three off you.
但是 有可能我是骗你说我只有五千的
Oh, well, maybe I lied about the five.
在这儿呢
What's this?
我们还是清点战果吧
Let's have a little tot up, shall we?
好主意
Good idea, gentlemen.
Mick?
Mick.
我们讨论的那个问题 到此为止
Look, what we talked about, that's just you and me, right?
以后就不要提了
I say we forget it.
我坚持我所说的
I stand by what I said.
说老实话 我觉得他赢了
If I'm being honest, mate, I think he's got us beat.
那他就赢了吧
Then so be it.
好了
All right, that's it!
Stacie请点完了
Stacie, total up.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
哇 我觉得战果会很相近
What, what, what? - Knew it'd be close.
有多相近?
Yeah, how close?
Mickey一共是... 3211块5毛
Mickey. £3,211 and 50p.
Danny是... 3212块
Danny, £3,212.
太棒了
Go on, my son!
我赢了!
Back of the net!
Danny强 danny棒
♪ Go, Danny, go, Danny, go, go, go ♪
Danny呱呱叫
♪ Danny you're the man ♪
同喜同喜
Cheers, Mick.
做得不错 danny
Really well played, Danny.
是不错
Yeah, it was.
Mick 你听我说 我想宣布一件事情
Listen, Mick- - I have to say something.
Mick 不 ash别打岔
Mick. - No, Ash.
怎么了
What's going on?
Mick 你听我说
Mick, listen.
不 什么都别说
No, please, please.
你没输
And ah- - You haven't lost.
不 你不用这么说 -不
No, if you wanna back out. - No.
你看看你上衣口袋里
Top pocket of your suit.
你为什么不留着这个呢
Why don't, why don't you keep this, all right?
毕竟 你比我更需要
After all, your need is greater than mine.
好吧
All right?
继续
Go on.
如果你给他了
That's mine, I gave it to him.
那就是他的了
Well, if you gave it to him, it's his.
你开玩笑吧
You're joking.
Mickey赢了比赛
So, Mickey is the winner of the Henderson Challenge.
怎么样 我说了我们应该
So, what do you reckon?
不会走人的吧
Shall we stick around a bit longer then?
为什么不呢
Yeah, why not.
你是说我就因为这五毛钱输了
See, hang on, you mean I've lost from 50p?
这五毛钱还是我的
And my bloody 50p at that?
看你下次还炫耀吗
Well, that will teach you for being so flash then, won't it?
“你比我更需要”
Your need is greater than mine.
我喜欢你当领导
I was gonna let you be the leader anyway.
才怪呢
Oh, yeah, right.
不 不 不 他是说真的
No, no, no, he was.
Danny 为什么你不把跟我说的话 再跟他说一遍
Danny, why don't you tell him what you told me?
不 我才不告诉他呢 stace
Yeah, all right, shut up, Stace.
他说了什么 你来说吧 stacie
No, no, no, go on, what? - Don't you dare, Stacie.
他说他爱你 哇
He said that he loved you. - Aww.
你知道吗 作为同道中人
Yeah, well, you know, as a fellow grifter and all that.
我也爱你
For what it's worth, Danny, I love you, too.
是吗
Do you?
啊...真可爱
Aww. - Sweet.
Albie 是你告诉他们呢还是我说
So, Albie, are you going to tell them now or shall I?
告诉我们什么 是啊 你应该说
Tell us what? - Yeah, I think you should.
怎么了
What's going on? - Albert?
我必须承认 我瞎编了一个故事
Well, I must admit to a degree of misrepresentation.
什么
How so?
你俩都是很有才华的年轻人
Well, you're two very talented young men
你俩我都喜欢
and I have a great deal of affection for you both,
本来是一场打赌 现在
so what started out to be a frivolous wager turned in,
也给你们上了一堂有意义的课
at least I hope it did, to a valuable lesson.
你们应该承认对方的能力
You must recognize each other's strengths
但又不能感到威胁
and not be threatened by them.
那个henderson挑战
Hence, the Henderson Challenge.
怎么了
What about it?
是我虚构的
It never happened.
从来没有henderson和什么devlin
There never was a Henderson or a Devlin.
至少纽约没有
Not in New York or anywhere else.
我...我不懂
I don't understand.
Albie 我觉得你应该说清楚
Albie, I think you should come clean.
来杯喝的吧 嗯...冰的马格里特
A drink? - Frozen margaritas.
不要冰
No ice.
去街角的那家卖♥♥袋子的店里买♥♥吧
Shop on the corner sells bags.
好吧 走吧
Okay, come on, then.
我们玩一把二十一点吧
How about a friendly game of blackjack?
你又来这招 albert
No such thing with you, Albert.
三个人一牌局
Three card brag?
Albert 没人跟你玩 因为你出老千
Albie, no one wants to play with you, because you cheat.
那我们扳手劲吧
I'll arm wrestle you.
你真是没治了
Oh, now you're desperate.
我只是想做点什么
Well, just a little action,
打发时间
I mean, something to pass the time.
要不我们赌一把?
How about a wager?
太好了
Oh, yeah.
听着 我赌300块我能让 danny和mickey两人
Listen, £300 says I can get Michael
中午12点整的时候
and Danny in the center of London,
全身赤♥裸♥的出现在伦敦市中心
as naked as the day they were born by 12:00 noon.
天哪 天才啊
Oh, my God. - Genius.
难以置信 你骗了我们俩
I don't believe, you set us up.
就是啊
That's what this was about.
我认为...
I thought-
Michael michael 我知道你怎么想的
Michael, Michael, I know what you thought.
我怕你受的教育还不够
But I'm afraid your education has a while to run yet.
诈骗是一种美妙的骗的艺术
Grifting is the sweet art of the con.
最妙的骗术是骗一个骗子
But the sweetest con of all is to con another grifter.
一个内行
Someone who should know better.
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表