剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
够了
That's it?
这就是你到目前为止所做的?
That's what you been working on?
关于下水道事件的废话
Crap in the sewers shocker.
Tim 你是我最顶尖的记者
Tim, you are meant to be my top reporter.
我需要一个头版
I need a front page.
现在出去 给我找个爆♥炸♥性的新闻来
Get out there, get me a great bloody story.
我现在就去 对不起
Will do, sorry.
来杯咖啡
Get me a coffee.
你要什么
You what?
我读了你有关抢劫的那篇报道 太小儿科了 没有深度 重新做一遍
I read your Robbie piece, it's cack, do it again.
什么意思? 太小儿科了?
What do you mean, "It's cack"?
就是重新做一遍
Just do it again.
你好,伙计
Hello, mate.
伦敦大轰炸,谢谢
The Blitz exhibition, please.
好的
Yeah.
伦敦大轰炸续集
Sequel to the big blitz.
各位来宾,国王和王后陛下
Visitors, their majesties the King and Queen,
伦敦东部的一些地区遭受了非常严重的损失
to districts in East London, which suffered very severely.
皇室访客所到之处
The royal visitors were whole-heartedly welcomed
都受到热烈欢迎
everywhere they went.
无论他们走到哪里,
And everywhere they went,
他们的君主看到并钦佩人♥民♥的精神
their majesties saw and admired the spirit of the people.
我们看起来如何?
How do we look?
这样会更好些
That'll do fine.
好 现在让我把你们放在画面上
Now, let's get you in the frame, yeah?
好 现在开始
Okay, rolling.
她走过来了 过来了 过来了
Here she comes, here she comes, here she comes.
她在那儿
She's there.
她现在在你面前
She's in front of you, there.
行屈膝礼 很好 好了
Curtsy, lovely, right,
她沿这边走了...
and she's moving back along down the line.
你好 伙计
Yeah, hello, mate.
听着 你能把DVD转换成16毫米的胶片吗
Listen, can you transfer DVD to 16 mil?
那人是谁
Who's the bird?
嗯?
Eh?
在那个角落里的
Over there in the corner,
我确信在哪儿见过她
I'm sure I know her from somewhere.
她是Diane Murphy.
That's Diane Murphy.
她是个私♥人♥侦♥探♥ 我猜想
She's a private investigator, I think.
就是她
That's it.
也许和她在一起的小子是她的客户
Maybe that bloke with her is her client,
他的妻子说不定正在离家出走
and his missus is playing away from home.
也许
Maybe.
我要过去打声招呼
I think I'll go and say hello.
下午好
Good afternoon.
Tim 你在这儿干吗
Tim, what are you doing here?
不要告诉我 这是个巧合
Don't tell me, it's a happy coincidence.
事实是我加入你们 伙计
Well, thing is, you got me going, mate.
如果你觉得你发现了皇室的秘密
If you think you've got something on the royals,
我也许可以帮上忙
I might be able to help you.
Chris 你都告诉了他点什么?
What have you told him, Chris?
没什么 真的
Nothing, really.
哦 就是她 女皇母亲母亲陛下
Oh, there she is, the Queen Mum.
上帝保佑她
God bless her.
如果你不介意的话
If you don't mind.
那么你的幸运使者在哪里
So what's your angle?
如果是关于女皇母亲母亲的 那么 它应该是个不错的消息
It's got to be good if it's about the Queen Mum.
这里有个小技巧给你们
'Cause here's a little tip for ya,
在大报纸 我们一般只发表有关
on the big papers, we tend to write about the royals
活着的皇室成员的新闻
who are still alive.
Diana?
Diana?
她 她是个特例
She's a, she's a special case.
Harold Felgate...
Harold Felgate.
这也是个特例
This is a special case.
说真的 伙计 如果你打算向地方性的
Seriously, mate, if you decide to flog your story
烂报刊兜售你的新闻的话
to one of your provincial rags,
没有人会注意的
no one's gonna take a blind bit of notice.
你仍然会是无名小卒 Chris
You'll still be a nobody, Chris.
如果你打算大肆报道这个新闻的话
If you wanna make a splash with a royal story,
你必须选择全国性的报刊
you've got to break it with a national.
我相信我们自己能够搞定 Chris
I think we're gonna be fine on our own, Chris.
听着 不是故意冒犯 但是你们两个还只是外行
Look, no offense, but you two are amateur hour.
关于皇室的 我知道的要 比你们知道的多的多
I know more about the royal family than you two ever will.
你们需要我
You need me.
是吗
Really?
你全部都了解 Tim?
Know it all, do you, Tim?
比你所了解的要多 伙计 那是肯定的
Lot more than you do, matey, that's for sure.
好吧 让我来问你个问题
Well, let me ask you this.
Chris...不 不
Chris. - No, no, no, no-no.
女皇母亲陛下被葬在哪里了?
Where's the Queen Mother buried?
好吧 真是个恶棍
Well, that's a toughie.
St. George的小教堂 温莎公爵城♥堡♥
St. George's Chapel, Windsor Castle.
是吗 你猜想的?
Really, you reckon?
她的儿子提到了一些很特别的事情
Because her son says something very different.
她的儿子?
Her son?
她从来没有过儿子啊
She never had a son.
求你 Chris
Please, Chris.
我想我们该走了 马上
I think we need to leave now.
是的 下次再见 Tim
Yeah, I'll see you, Tim.
去Sunday World 伙计
Weekend World, mate.
Millen在外面?
Was Millen outside?
是的 他在
Yeah, he was.
我要离开一下
I need a couple of hours.
Emily刚醒过来了
Emily's conscious.
这是个好消息
That's good news.
好的 我们会一直待在这里的
Well, we'll just sit tight here.
我相信不久Millen就会上钩了
I'm sure it won't be long before Millen bites.
再见
See ya later, babe.
你好
Hello.
嗨 Stacie
Hi, Stacie.
你现在感觉如何?
How are you feeling?
我们都很担心你
We've been so worried about you.
我是个傻瓜才会让这一切发生
I was an idiot to let it get to me.
我根本就没有严肃的考虑过
I wasn't thinking straight.
不过现在都好了 对吗?
But you're all right now?
是啊 这才是最重要的
And that's the main thing.
哇 这里像是花店一样
Wow, it's like a florist's in here.
谁送的康乃馨?
Who bought you those carnations?
如果你相信的话
Would you believe it?
这些怪物是World送来的
That monstrosity is from the World.
你在开玩笑?
You're joking.
那里有张祝福康复的卡片
There's a get well card, too.
也许你希望有机会站在你的立场
"Perhaps you'd like the opportunity
来述说这个故事
"to tell your side of the story."
他们想要访问你
They want an interview?
是的 就像是要发生的一样
Yeah, like that's gonna happen.
他们怎么可以这样对待别人?
How can people do things like that?
他们是不能以常理推断的
They're unbelievable.
编造没有事实根据的故事
To make things up with no foundation?
放心 也许这些混账 最终会自食其果的
Well, maybe those bastards will get what's coming to them.
什么都没有
Nothing.
你的报道在那里 Millen
Where's your story, Millen?
头 正在酝酿中 已经有了主要线索了
Chief, something cooking, got a big lead.
女皇母亲陛下 可能是关于喜爱儿童方面的
The Queen Mother, possible love child angle.
你说什么?
You what?
可能是个大新闻
Could be a biggie.
你对Harold Felgate这个名字 有什么印象吗
Does the name Harold Felgate mean anything to you?
没有
No.
好吧 我正在把线索拼凑起来
Well, I'm piecing it all together now.
所以 一旦我有了完整的信息 我会马上告诉你的
So, I'll bring you something as soon as it's all in place.
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表