剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
足以让你成为毒枭了啊
to qualify you as a major distributor.
我们都知道那不是我的
We both know it doesn't belong to me.
我们在你的东西里找到的
It was found in your possession.
Albert承认了那东西是他的
Albert Stroller admitted the case belonged to him.
这样他会判二十年
Which means he'll get 20 years.
以他的年纪来说 这就是终身监禁了
At his age, that will amount to life.
你们其他人会被判贩毒罪
You and the others will be charged with dealing.
你做什么工作的 michael
What do you do for a living, Michael?
你知道 杂七杂八的
Oh, you know, this and that.
哦 那一定事业成功啊
Oh, you must do very well.
我看你生活质量很高嘛
Hell of a lifestyle from what I can see.
高档衣服
Expensive clothes.
顶层高档公♥寓♥
Penthouse flat.
听着 你有话直说好吗
Look, can we please just cut to the chase?
我们都清楚
We all know the only way those drugs
毒品是
could have gotten into that case
你放进去的
is if you put them there.
看来你还真如他们说的那样聪明
They said you were smart.
那又怎样
So what now?
我还是可以把你和你的朋友分开
I can still put you and your friends away.
我可以随便找个罪名让你锒铛入狱
I could find a brief to tear you to shreds.
你过着百万富翁的生活
You've got form.
却没有实际的收入
You live a millionaire's lifestyle with no visible income,
我们在你公♥寓♥里发现了6公斤可♥卡♥因♥
six kilos of cocaine found in your apartment
还有你是个黑人
and you're black.
你认为那个律师还会为你辩护 Perry mason吗
Who are you gonna get? Perry Mason?
Perry mason是美国电视剧中人物,著名律师)
你到底想要什么
What do you want?
Adam rice
Adam Rice.
媒体称他为“鬼影”
The press like to call him The Ghost.
我称他为 贼
I call him a thief.
他进行的是“预订偷窃” 你要什么他就能给你偷回来
He steals to order.
他最著名的案子是
Amongst other things, he's credited with the theft
1998年他从durham大学盗走了
of the 1623 first folio edition of the works or Shakespeare
莎士比亚1623年作品的首部影像集
from Durham University in 1998
2004年九月从挪威的一家博物馆盗走了
and the theft of Edvard Munch's painting, "The Scream,"
edvard munch的名画《尖叫》
from a museum in Norway, September 2004.
mickey 你是个聪明人
You're a bright boy, Mickey.
你知道我下一步要做什么了
What comes next?
你要我帮你抓到他
You'd like me to catch him for you.
这是敲诈
This is blackmail.
那你就打电♥话♥报♥警♥啊 亲爱的
Call it helping the police with their inquiries, love.
我要个大案子
I need a big collar.
而这就是最具轰动效应的大案子
This is the biggest.
你把rice抓回来 我就放弃一切对你的罪名
You deliver Rice, I'll drop all the charges against you.
你还真是慷慨啊
That's big of you.
我能说点什么吗
Can I just say something?
什么
What?
你知道 我们都是一些
Well, I mean, you know, now we're all er,
骗子...
crooks together and all that,
无论如何 我的意思是那箱子钱去哪儿了
I was just wondering what happened to the money in the case.
就是被你换成可♥卡♥因♥
You know, the 90 grand that you shits nicked
的那9万钞票
and replaced with cocaine?
你别给我打岔
Don't you ever get me confused, gobshite.
你们都是骗子 我是警♥察♥
You're the crooks, I'm the police officer.
现在我和你们站在一起的唯一原因
And the only reason I can bear
就是我想将adam rice绳之以法
to breathe the same air as you now
这比让你们这些家伙坐牢更重要一些
is that I want Adam Rice behind bars more than I want you.
你们还有什么不明白的吗
Now, is there anything in there you don't understand?
不 就这些了
No, just about got all that then.
很好
Good.
你有一个小时来决定
You've got an hour to make up your mind.
时间到了
Time's up.
你知道我别无选择
You know damn well I haven't got a choice.
对啊
No, you haven't.
但是我在这儿可做不了什么
Well, I can't do very much from in here.
所以我要放你走
Which is why I'm letting you go.
在你们的房♥间里会有
These are top security cells,
顶级的监控系统
away from the main custody suites,
d.i. Eastman会和我们一起监视你们
and DS Eastman will be supervising your time with us,
我们都知道
so as far as anyone else is concerned,
你这样和在这儿没什么区别
you'll still be here.
你看 我还安排了车送你们呢
Look, I've even provided transport.
albert呢
Where's Albert?
哦 他就待在这儿
Oh er, he'll be staying with us.
你不能这么做
You can't do that.
是啊 他年纪大了
Yeah, but he's an old man,
你不能让他待在牢房♥里
you can't keep him in those cells.
别担心
Don't worry.
我会把他转移到一个好点的地方
I'm moving him to a nice custody suite
我也会看着他的
where I can keep an eye on him.
这样我就能
That way I can make sure you lot
保证你们逃不了了
don't do a disappearing act on me.
这叫保险起见
Call it insurance.
这可不是我们说好的
That was not part of the deal.
我说什么就是什么
The deal's whatever I say it is.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You nasty bastard.
把rice抓回来就行了
Just bring me Rice.
有什么问题吗
Questions?
你是不是童年不幸福啊
Did you have an unhappy childhood?
快走
Run along.
老爷爷 用不了多久的
Shouldn't be too long, granddad,
只要你的朋友按照我的吩咐做
as long as your friends do as they're told.
我能问你个问题吗
May I ask you something?
我怎么找到你们的
How did I find you and your playmates?
是啊
That's an obvious question, yes.
从侦查队长mullen那里
Detective Chief Inspector Mullen.
两年前他辞职了
He resigned two years ago
因为你和你的同伙假扮成了他的一个同事
after your crew made him a laughingstock
这事儿让他成为众人的笑柄
by impersonating one of their officers.
我好像记得这个名字
I recall the name.
不错啊
Impressive.
所以说你在为mullen报仇
So this is about revenge for Mullen?
不 不 不
Oh, no, no.
他那是咎由自取
What happened to him is his old stupid fault.
我要的破获这个案子
I want a job done.
你正好符合我的要求
You fit the bill.
派贼抓贼 是吧
Set a thief to catch a thief, huh?
的确
Precisely.
如果你能聪明到想到这个方法
Well, if you're smart enough to know that,
那你也一定知道ickey
you must be smart enough to know that
是不会放过你的
Mickey is going to come after you.
哦 我知道
Oh, I am.
这就是我不让你走的原因
That's why I'm not letting you go.
Ash 查到什么了
Ash, what have we got so far?
不错
Right.
matthew york队长
Detective Chief Inspector Matthew York,
被称为met的蓝眼男
the Met's blue-eyed boy.
在中部靠执法严格出名
Started off in the Midlands and is credited with
两年前
the first zero-tolerance policy in the UK.
搬到met
Moved to the Met two years ago.
这家伙是犯罪预防科的一把手啊
This bloke's a one man crime prevention unit.
能和他相提并论的只有
The only one who comes close to his cleanup record
middlesex的cooper neil
is a DCI Neil Cooper from Middlesex.
据我所知这个叫cooper的家伙
Now, from what I can gather,
口碑很好 所以york
this Cooper bloke's had a good month,
就想弄个大案子
so York needs a high profile collar
来巩固自己“警界一哥”的地位
in order to maintain his status as golden bollocks.
从他陷害我们
He framed us for something we didn't do,
我们可以知道他是个不守信的人
so we know he's dishonest.
是啊 他还吞掉我们的钱
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表