剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
然后我们开瓶香槟庆祝一下?
and we open a bottle of champagne to celebrate?
你们所有人,是的
All of you, yes.
为未来干杯
A toast to the future.
太棒了
Marvelous.
我真的很期待晚些时候再见到你
I really look forward to seeing you later.
过来.
Come here.
该死的天才
Bloody genius.
我们还好吗?
We okay?
是的,是他的太太.
Yeah, it's his missus.
她想让我们过去,
She wants us to go over,
打开一瓶酒庆祝一下
crack open a bottle and celebrate.
再来点香槟
More champagne.
我喜欢这份工作
I love this job.
有什么问题吗?
Is there a problem?
我不知道.
I don't know.
你知道,在整个过程中,
You know, all the way through this,
她对我一直很冷静
she's been as cool as a cucumber with me.
突然,她对我滔滔不绝
Suddenly, she's gushing on me.
有100,000 GB就坐在那里等我们
There's £100,000 just sitting there waiting for us.
相信你的直觉,丹尼尔.
Trust your instincts, Daniel.
你觉得他们盯上我们了?
You think they're onto us?
我不知道,米克,她的声音里有些东西.
I don't know, Mick, something in her voice.
好的.
Okay.
不,不,没有洞,没有任何机会
No, no, there are no holes, nothing left to chance.
他们不可能盯上我们
There is no way they can be onto us.
我们走吧
We go.
嗨,真准时
Hi, right on time.
很高兴见到你们
Lovely to see you all.
欢迎,请进
Please come in.
看看他,看看他
Here he is, here he is.
本尼,过得怎样朋友
Benny, how you doing, son?
不错,朋友
All right, son.
放开他
Leave him alone!
来来来
Con men are supposed
这是我给客人们的礼物,不是吗?
to have the gift of the gab, aren't they?
你肯定想说点什么
You must have something to say.
我设了局,我输了
I played the game and I lost.
是的,你输了
Yeah, you did, yeah, yeah.
的确,现在你就要付出代价
Now you're gonna have to pay the price.
顺便说一下这就是那十万英镑现金
And that, by the way, is 100,000 in cash,
证明我不是在吹牛,
just to show you I'm not a Billy bullshitter see.
我说一是一,我警告过你一旦让我抓到小辫子
I mean what I say, and if I shake somebody's hand,
工作就此结束
that's it, job's done.
不像你
Not like you.
你好,先生
Yes, sir?
我从没想过
Yeah, I never thought
我要做这个 但是我想知道...
I'd have to do this, but I need some help.
你们死定了
You is dead, man.
把他们弄出去
We is gonna take you out.
把他们扶起来
Stand them up.
自做自受
I told you they were onto us.
你该打够了,现在放开我
Look, you've made your point, now leave them alone.
别怪我宝贝,这
Oh, believe me, darling, this is
不是我能容忍♥的
nothing to what they've got coming.
用我儿子打我的主意
Using my boy to get to me.
我要割了你们的肝
I'm gonna cut your livers out.
把他们装进货车
Put them in the van.
等一等
Hold on.
本杰明·弗雷泽?
Benjamin Frazier?
你是?
Who wants to know?
加勒特探长.
DI Garrett.
有人举报这里有暴♥力♥事件
We've had a report of violence.
有吗?
Have you?
幸运的是我们在这
Luckily, we were right outside.
坐下
Sit.
本尼这是什么
What have we here then, Benny boy?
很好
Very nice.
看起来我的圣诞节提前来了
Looks like my Christmas has come early.
这里有一打,是吧?
Brought in a dozen this time, didn't you?
完全不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我们监视你已经有三个月了
You've been under surveillance for three months.
是吗?
Have I really?
你从中欧大♥陆♥
We followed a container
运了个集装箱回来英国
from mainland Europe back to the UK.
本来里面应该全是酒的
It was supposedly carrying booze,
但12个难民也藏在上面
but 12 refugees were also hidden inside.
如果你把他们卖♥♥了,你将会在监狱
Whoever sold it is about to go to prison
过上很长一段时间
for a very long time.
啊,我从来没有卖♥♥过什么
Ah, well, I never sold anything, see?
幸运的是我要告诉你
Fortunately, I don't have to take your word for that,
你这个骗子
being the lying toe-rag you are,
我们在钱上做了记号♥
because we arranged for the bills to be marked,
方便追踪
so we could trace them back to source.
尼克?
Nick?
噢,天啊
Oh, dear.
长官我们和这事完全没有关系
Officer, we're nothing to do with this.
别在那充法官,
I'll be the judge of that
留着法庭上说吧
when I've read all the statements.
长官我只是想告诉你...
No, I'm just telling you.
如果我是你我就把我的嘴闭紧了
If I were you, I'd keep my gob shut.
到时候你的麻烦
If it wasn't for your mate, you might be
可能要比现在的大多了
in even more trouble than you are now.
现在把所有人都带走
Right, I want everyone banged up.
把你的手拿开,猪
Take your hands off me, you pig.
我真不敢相信阿什报了警
I can't believe Ash called the old bill.
我今天正要下班的时候接到了报♥警♥
I was on leave today till I got this call,
告诉你,我老婆会很不高兴的
and the missus is not happy, I can tell you.
今天是我们结婚纪念日
It's our anniversary, you see.
她说让我补偿她
"Make it up to me," she says.
去海外度假 我那有那么多钱哪
"Holiday abroad," she says, like I'm made of money.
给你,塔夫.
Here, Taf.
长官你老婆将会收到她
How would you like to give your old lady
这辈子最好的周年礼物
the best anniversary present she's ever had?
我让他们去做的
I told him to do whatever it took.
但是,这也...
Yeah, but this.
埃迪,你怎么样?
How you doing, Eddie?
我觉得我还是适合在吧台里
I think I've wet meself.
你只要出一点意外
So you have a little accident,
把后门打开
nothing big, the back doors spring open.
并不是你的错,是吧
Not your fault, is it?
我手里的这东西值50,000英镑
I'm holding 50 grand in me hand here.
你说50,000英镑?
50 grand, you say?
是的
Yeah.
不对,明明没有漏洞
No, no there are no holes, nothing left to chance.
我们没有给他们留下任何拆穿的机会
There is no way they can be onto us.
我们走
We go.
但我需要个后备计划
But I want a backup plan.
你好先生
Yes, sir.
是啊,我从没想过
Yeah, I never thought
我从没想过我要做这个 但是我想知道...
I'd have to do this, but I need some help.
什么事?
What's the problem?
我同事把我的车送去修理
D division sent a car over for repairs,
但我把它弄丢了
and I've lost it.
丢了
Lost it?
他好像把它错送到了这里
Yeah, I think it's come over here by mistake,
我的蜂鸣器坏了
but the sergeant over at Acquisitions is going ballistic.
所以找不到它
Turns out he hasn't even signed it out yet.
服务还没结束呐,
The servicing's not done here, now.
我们来找找
It's farmed out.
在哪?
Where?
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表