剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
借过 抱歉
Excuse me. Sorry!
哇哦 对不起
Whoa! Sorry!
你有看见有个家伙进来吗 穿黄色西装的?
Have you seen a bloke come in here? Yellow suit?
他刚才跑进来的 伙计
He just came running in here, mate.
Cardwell中校
commander Cardwell
你的车 先生
Your car, sir.
是的 很好
Yes, good.
早上好 先生
Good morning, sir.
早上好
Morning!
我才不管那么多 把他们都解雇了
I don't give a toss, sack the lot of them -
难道他们不知道现在是金融危机吗
don't they know there's a recession on?
你能在东欧每小时捞250 应该感激涕零了
You can get Eastern Europeans for two fifty an hour and bloody grateful for it.
250是我的底价
Two fifty's my final offer!
打扰下
Excuse me,
这是你的吗
is this yours?
是的
Yes.
真是太奇怪了 肯定是从你的口袋里
That's strange, it must have come out of your pocket and
掉出来然后滚到那的
rolled quite a distance to get all the way over there...
噢 天啊 实在太抱歉了
Oh goodness, I'm terribly sorry.
我来帮你擦干 这里
Let me help you get dry there. There we go.
你知道不知道这衣服有多贵吗 - 实在太对不起了
D'you know how much these suits cost? - I'm terribly sorry.
我就是把那个给你
I'll just get that for you.
哦 我又弄掉了
Oh, that's me again.
先生,拿起您的便签簿
Pick up your pad there, sir.
你手♥机♥没坏吧 你肯定没问题吗 - 没问题 别担心
Is your phone working? Are you sure it's all right? - It's fine. Don't worry.
好了 我告辞了 先生
Good. I'll leave you alone, sir.
谢谢 噢 我的帽子 没有帽子他们不让我上船
Thank you. Oh, my hat, they'll never let me back on ship without that!
晚上好 皇家朗廷酒店
Good evening, Royal Langham.
你好 请问值班经理是哪位
Hello, Could you tell me the name of your duty manager?
Roger Levell
It's Roger Levell.
Roger - 是我
Roger? - Yes?
我是Jonathan Moore 董事长的新私人助理
Jonathan Moore here, the MD's new PA.
我通知你董事长下周一要进行实地考察
Just to let you know the MD would like to make a site visit next Monday.
我保证届时一切顺利
I'll make sure everything's ready.
太棒了 他有一个密友 Cardwell中校
Fantastic. Oh, and he has a close friend of his, a Commander Cardwell,
他想让他在顶层套房♥住段时间
he'd like him checked into your penthouse suite for a few days...
他今晚就入住
He'll be checking in tonight.
没问题 乐意帮忙
No problem. Happy to help.
那账单怎么办
What about the account?
把发♥票♥寄给我们就可以了
Just send the invoice to us.
这里是皇家朗廷酒店
Here at the Royal Langham
我们为顶层套房♥感到自豪
we take pride in the fact that our penthouse suite
这里有你需要的一切东西 先生
does indeed have everything that you require, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
没带行李吗
No luggage?.
还在五号♥航站楼
Terminal five.
我会让礼宾部为您安排个私人导购
Ah... I'll send up the concierge, he can arrange a personal shopper for you.
太好了 谢谢你Roger 你实在是太好了
Well, thank you, Roger. That's very kind of you.
乐意效劳 先生
My pleasure, sir.
飞天大盗 第五季 第1集
Hustle S05E01
我在做梦吗 Mickey Bricks
Bugger me! Mickey Bricks.
你好啊Cyclops 好久不见了
Hello, Cyclops, long time no see.
我听说你在澳大利亚兜售悉尼歌♥剧院
I heard you was Down Under, flogging the Sydney Opera House.
之前干过
I was.
有些人什么都会买♥♥
Some people will buy anything.
还都渴望能成真
And long may it be so.
我有什么能为你效劳的
What can I do for you?
Ash Morgan
Ash Morgan.
三只脚?有几个月没见了
Three Socks? Haven't seen him for months.
听说他要退休了 你问过Eddie了吗
Heard he'd retired. You tried Eddie?
我去了酒吧 那都关掉了
I called by the bar, it's all closed up.
他不会再在那里出现了
That's cos he ain't there anymore.
你知道他在哪里吗
Do you know where he is?
可能吧
Might do.
要么知道 要么不知道
Either you do or you don't.
五十磅
Fifty quid.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
供求关系
Supply and demand,
这是资本主义社会的基础
it's the bedrock of a capitalist society.
劳驾 我要订个位子
I'd like a table, please.
抱歉 先生 我们…
I'm sorry, sir, we're...
Mick
Mick!
你在这里干什么 - 我还想问你呢
What are you doing here? - Shouldn't that be my question?
噢 是的 说来话长
Oh, yeah. Ah, it's a long story.
我没什么事可做
I've got nothing better to do.
我一时还走不开
I don't finish for an hour.
好吧 那喝杯茶怎么样
Alright, take a tea break.
不行啊 伙计
I can't, mate.
好吧 我来吃午餐
OK, I'll have lunch.
已经全满了
We're fully booked.
真的吗
Are you?
Mick
Mick...
下午好 先生 - Mickey
Afternoon, sir. Mickey...
我能用下椅子吗 谢谢
Can I take this chair? Thank you.
下午好 女士们
Good afternoon, ladies,
我叫Anthony 我是你们今天的餐桌招待
my name is Anthony and I will be your table host for today.
餐桌招待? - 是的 这是我们的一项新服务
Table host? - Yes, it's a new initiative we've started,
保证你们的午餐尽善尽美
just to make sure that your lunch is everything it possibly could be.
你们点了喝的吗 Edward Edward 请给女士们来点柏林格(法国首席香槟)
Have you had drinks? Edward! Edward! Bollinger, please, for the ladies.
好的
Right.
别担心 全部免费 你们想到哪里去了
Don't worry, it's on the house. So, what were you thinking...?
再会
Goodbye.
你会让我被解雇的
You'll get me the sack.
我真不敢相信你居然为了生计工作 你不觉得惭愧吗
I can't believe you're working for a living, have you no shame?
要是你把欠我的帐都付了 或许我还有个酒吧
Well, maybe if you lot had paid your bleedin' tab I'd still have me bar...
Ash在哪里
Where's Ash?
好几个月没见了
Haven't seen him for months.
Albert呢
What about Albert?
啊
Ah!
嘿 真高兴见到你
Hey. It's good to see you.
怎么就没人跟我说呢
Why didn't anyone tell me?
你不用担心
It's nothing for you to worry about.
说实话 我很享受这份清闲
To tell you the truth, I'm enjoying the rest.
发生什么了
So what happened?
有一点小误会
Well, there was a slight misunderstanding...
21点 (黑桃K算作10点 A算作1点或11点)
Black Jack!
先生 请先坐下 - 怎么了
Sir, do you want to take a seat?
Ray 查查他的手臂 -为什么
Ray, check his arms. Why?
女王非常仁慈 让我当她两年的座上宾 (被判刑2年)
Her Majesty very kindly offered to make me her guest for two years.
2年? 那我们要把你弄出去
Two years? Then we'll have to get you out.
你疯了吗
Have you gone mad?
给你 Albert
Here you go, Albert.
你错过了一掷千金(NBC的大众乐透节目) 我已经录下了
Er, you were missing Deal Or No Deal, so I've set it to record.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
这是我最美好的一次度假
This is the best vacation I've ever had.
我终于把之前没看完的书都补上了
I've finally caught up on my reading,
我还游泳 每周上两次瑜伽课
I swim, I have yoga classes twice a week.
我甚至想过靠袭♥警♥来增刑
And I even considered striking a guard to extend my stay,
但是他们太好了 -当然
but they're all so nice...
好了 好了 我明白了 你在工作
OK. OK, I get it. You're working.
是谁让你甘愿被关在这里的?
So who's in here worth getting locked up for?
啊 你果然疑心很重啊
Ah, you do have a very suspicious mind.
Albert Ash在哪里
Albert, where's Ash?
这个时间他该在城景酒店榨钱呢
Well, right now he should be fleecing the City boys in the City View.
好的 然后
OK. Then...
我有东西要给你 如果你感兴趣的话
I have something for you, if you're interested...
一...个...目...标
..an M-A-R-K.
女士们先生们 请下注
Ladies and gentlemen, place your bets.
把钱放在桌上
Money on the table.
让一让 我来做个示范
Move over and let me show you how it's done.
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表