剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
那你有什么好处呢?
What's in it for you, then?
好吧,事情是这样的
Okay, here's the deal,
如果达米恩喜欢他听到的,
if Damien likes what he hears,
我要和乔伊较量一下
I'm gonna take Joey on.
我要花,比如说,100元来开♥发♥他的个人资料
I'm gonna spend, say, 100 thou developing his profile.
我要用一些詹姆斯叔叔的
I'm gonna use some of Uncle James'
市政♥府♥联♥系♥以筹集资金
city contacts to raise the capital.
当时机成熟时,
Then when the time's right,
我要给他发执照
I'm going to license him
以五倍的价格卖♥♥给五大唱片公♥司♥之一
to one of the five major labels for five times that.
所以你赚了40万?
So you make 400,000?
嘿,这是个肮脏的工作,
Hey, it's a dirty job,
总得有人做这件事
somebody's got to do it.
那乔伊呢?
And what about Joey?
他从唱片销♥售♥预付款中赚钱,
He makes his money from advances against record sales,
每个人都是赢家
and everybody is a winner.
我能问你点事吗,莫斯先生?
Can I ask you something, Mr. Moss?
你为什么对帮助我儿子感兴趣?
Why are you interested in helping my son?
我没有.
I'm not.
听着,我没有不敬之意
Look, no disrespect
敬我的小伙伴,好吗?
to my little homie over here, all right?
但你看,尽管他有时尚感,
But look, despite his fashion sense,
特里是我的男人,好吗?
Terry's my man, all right?
现在如果他说我会大老远跑来
Now if he says I gots to come all the way
过来听你儿子的话,
over here and listen to your boy,
那就是我要做的
then that's what I'm gonna do.
现在我们要开辟一条轨道,如果,
Now we'll cut a track, and if,
如果乔伊能像T说的那样流畅,
if Joey can flow like T says he can,
也许我们可以做生意,也许不能
then maybe we can do business, maybe not.
你听我儿子说完,
You hear my boy out,
这对我来说已经足够了,好吗?
that's good enough for me, all right?
肯定有一家我们可以进去的旅馆.
There must be one hotel we can get into.
好的,好的,米克
Yeah, all right, Mick.
好吧,如果有什么变化,让我们知道,好吗?
Well, anything changes, let us know, yeah?
好的,好的,太棒了
All right, yeah, ta-ta.
还是没有运气吗?
Still no luck?
列克星敦的经理给我们发来了闭路电视的照片
The manager at The Lexington sent our CCTV picture
去其他所有的大酒店
to every other major hotel
在我们去年做了一个跑步者之后
after we did a runner last year.
你为什么不像普通人一样支付你的酒店账单呢?
Why don't you just pay your hotel bill like normal people?
我真不敢相信我会这么问
I can't believe I asked that.
听着,我朋友的房♥子还没被抢走,你知道吗?
Look, my mate's place is still up for grabs, you know?
是的,好吧,可能会到那一步
Yeah, well, it might come to that.
结果如何?(后来呢?)?
How did it go?
到目前为止,一切顺利
So far, so good.
但我们需要一个录音棚
But we need a recording studio.
是啊,什么时候?
Yeah, for when?
哦,别担心,我有很多时间.
Oh, don't worry, I've got loads of time.
好的,不着急.
Yeah, no rush.
对你这样有能力的人来说不是.
Not for a man of your caliber.
当然
Absolutely.
那么,明天晚上可以吗?
So, tomorrow night be okay?
埃迪,我们能在办公室喝点什么吗?
Eddie, could we have some drinks in the office?
不,我需要一个录音棚.
No, I need a recording studio.
你知道有什么地方吗?
Do you know anywhere?
是啊,很好,好人
Yeah, great, good man.
史黛西,我有个工作要给你
Stace, I've got a job for you.
你能把音量关小点吗?
Can you turn that down, please?
你怎么进来的?
How did you get in?
你是?
And you are?
我在这里工作.
I work here.
好吧,让我们希望情况还是这样
Well, let's hope that's still the case
等我完成我的调查
when I've completed my investigation.
要不我们?
Shall we?
房♥主在哪里?
Where's the owner?
他在家
He's at home.
你是谁?
Who are you?
科琳·库珀,噪音消减
Coleen Cooper, Noise Abatement.
姓名和地址?
Name and address?
请不要这样做.
Please don't do this.
什么?
What?
整个麻烦的事情
The whole hassle thing.
我只是放下了一些我自己的东西
I was just laying down some of my own stuff.
就这样
That's all.
现在是下班后
It's after work.
所以,你不应该在这里?
So, you're not supposed to be here?
你熟悉第80节和第81节吗?
Are you familiar with Section 80 and 81
《1990年环境保护♥法♥》,
of the Environmental Protection Act of 1990,
根据1993年的《噪音和法定妨害法》进行修订?
as amended by the noise and Statutory Nuisance Act of 1993?
我不会确切地说是熟悉的,不是的
I wouldn't exactly say familiar, no.
我想店主不会太客气吧
I assume the owner wouldn't take too kindly
明天来发现他已经被关闭了
to coming in tomorrow to discover he's been closed down.
好吧,听着,你想让我怎么做?
Okay, look, what do you want me to do?
我会做任何事,任何你想要的事
I'll do anything, anything you want.
这是你的吗?
Is this yours?
听着,拜托,说真的,我会丢掉工作的.
Look, please, seriously, I'll lose my job.
你们有食堂吗?
Do you have a canteen?
它在后面,是的
It's out the back, yeah.
那么,我建议你去那里,坐下来,
Then, I suggest you go there, sit down,
喝咖啡,醒酒
drink coffee, sober up.
直到我叫你动,你才能动
Do not move until I tell you to do so.
你不会告发我的,对吗?
You're not going to report me, are you?
我会做一些测试,如果我能挤东西的话
I'll run some tests, if I can squeeze things
变成了10%的歧视因素,
into a 10% discriminatory factor,
我会给你一个书面警告就放你一马
I'll let you off with a written warning.
你能做到吗?
You can do that?
我们不是怪物.
We're not monsters.
对.
Right.
咖啡
Coffee.
好的,我会的
Yeah, I'll.
谢谢你,谢谢你
Thank you, thank you.
丹尼?
Danny?
我们上路了
We're on.
哟,T,我们准备好了吗?
Yo, T, are we ready?
是的,一切都安排好了,D
Yeah, it's all set up, D.
就像你要求的那样
Just the way you asked for.
酷,酷.
Cool, cool.
哟,哟,怎么了?
Yo, yo, what up?
我喜欢那块冰,姑娘
I'm liking that ice, girl.
为什么我们要在晚上做这个?
Why do we have to do this at night?
我是达米恩.
It's Damien.
他是夜间活动的
He's nocturnal.
这是一个非常街头的事情
It's a very street thing.
听着,孩子们,穿上皮衣
Listen, kids, get yourself on the leather.
冷静点
Chill out.
你在这位母亲身上得到了什么样的低音?
What kind of bass you got up in this mother?
我想要响亮和丰满,这样你就能感觉到
I want it loud and fat, so you can feel it.
都在那里了,D
It's all there, D.
这都是为了你,兄弟
It's all for you, brother.
Yo J.
Yo J.
J,这是什么,哟?
J, what it is, yo?
哟,我的声音很好,伙计.
Yo, my sound's all right, man.
好的,伙计.
All right, man.
我们开始吧,好吗?
Let's do this, all right?
哟,J,我们准备好了,伙计
Yo, J, we're set man.
我们走吧
Let's go.
最后一次,J
One last time, J.
赶快
Come on.
♪I正在浏览我自己的传播♪
♪ I is walking through my own dissemination ♪
♪教育♪
♪ Education ♪
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表