剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
Yeah.
是啊
And he nicked our money.
他的办事原则就是
Yeah, well, his philosophy seems to be
一切为了让罪犯定罪
to do whatever it takes to get a conviction.
他喜欢具有轰动效应的大案子
He concentrates on high profile crime,
这样他就能
that way he gets his face in the paper
在报纸上露脸了
when he clears it up.
这就是他想要 adam rice的原因
Which is why he wants Adam Rice.
你知道这个叫rice的家伙是谁吗
Do we know who this Rice bloke is?
每个人都叫他“鬼影”
Well, everyone knows The Ghost.
我不这么觉得
Well, I don't.
他是个艺术家
He's an artist.
六年来他一直都位居
Yeah, he's been number one on their
盗窃案通缉榜第一位
burglary most wanted list for the past six years.
是啊
Right.
那我们又怎么抓到他呢
So how the bleeding hell are we supposed to catch him, then?
我们完了
We're screwed.
不 我不能让albert蹲监狱
No, no, I am not leaving Albert in jail.
Ash 你能跟踪到rice吗
Ash, can you track down Rice?
我可以试试
Yeah, I can try.
那就行动吧
Then do it.
给我回电♥话♥
Call me back, yeah?
几年前 警♥察♥曾对rice下过美人计
A few years ago the police set up a honey trap for Rice.
ed 我是 ash morgan.
Nev? Ash Morgan.
警♥察♥认为那个女人已经...
And they made sure she was a beautiful officer.
是的 我在找个人
Yeah, I'm looking for someone.
让他神魂颠倒了
Someone to get right under his skin.
他名字是adam rice
His name's Adam Rice.
他和她上♥床♥了 - 不错
So, he slept with her. - That's right.
他告诉了她下一个偷盗计划
Told her all about his next job,
就是盗窃《绿野仙踪》里的红宝石鞋
which was to steal the ruby slippers from "The Wizard of Oz"
结果他声东击西
and he let them stake out that target
偷的是另一个东西
while he hit somewhere else.
是啊 我已经找过peter
Yeah, no, I tried Peter.
他都不知道他在城里
He didn't even know he was in town.
看来他还是个情圣啊
Sounds like quite a charmer.
是啊 听说是的
Yeah, so I've heard.
我们真要把他交给警♥察♥吗
So are we really gonna deliver him to the police?
如果这样能把albert弄出来 是的
If it means we can get Albert out, yes.
好的 就这样
Yeah, well, put the word about, yeah?
再见
See ya.
不敢相信那个老家伙吞了我们的钱
Can't believe the Old Bill nicked our money.
现在我们身无分文 玩完了
So now we're broke and screwed.
你好
Hello?
等等
Hold on.
别垂头丧气了
Heads up.
我找到他了
I found him.
请来杯橘子汁
Orange juice, please.
你跟丢了
You lost him?
我发誓 mick 他就象突然消失了一样
Look, I swear, Mick, he just disappeared into thin air.
他是个“鬼影”不是吗
Yeah, well, he's a ghost, isn't he?
他看见你了吗
Did he see you?
我不觉得
I don't think so.
你看 他已经习惯了被人跟踪
Look, if you ask me, he's the kind of bloke
所以肯定非常警惕
who's used to being followed
为以防万一就走掉了
and he pulls the odd stroke just in case.
好吧
Okay.
我们明天在试试
Okay, we'll try again tomorrow.
带stacie一起去
Take Stacie with you.
开始吧
We're up.
我们是警♥察♥局反恐组的
Police Anti-Terrorist Unit.
要征用你的车
We need your car. - What?
先生 请下车
Out of the car, please, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
请在这里等 谢谢
Wait here. Thank you.
嘿 那是我的车
Hey, that's my car!
你不能只...
You can't just...
谢谢你先生
Thank you, sir.
你刚刚帮助我们预防了一起国家级犯罪
You may have helped to avert a national crisis.
我不相信你
I just don't believe you.
你肯定会被提名为
We'll make sure you're recommended
优秀市民奖的 先生
for a Citizen's Service Award, sir.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好吧 我们联♥系♥rice
Okay let's make contact with Rice.
怎么联♥系♥
How?
我和stacie发现
Well, me and Stacie discovered
他有个有趣的爱好
he's got an interesting hobby.
是什么
Which is?
不行
No.
好吗
All right?
不行
No.
绝对不行
No way.
在你们想到别的办法之前 绝对不行
Before you all come up with a plan, okay, no.
我知道你们认为这很好玩
I know you think this is the funny bit where you,
你们弄个计划然后让我穿得像个宇航员一样
you know, you get a little scam together,
或青蛙 joe nighy
dress me up as an astronaut, frogman, Joe 90, whatever,
但是我绝对不行在飞机着陆之前
okay, but I draw the line at getting off a plane
从上面跳下来
before it's landed.
Danny 别告诉我们你恐高啊
Danny, don't tell me you're frightened of heights.
我不恐高好吧 亲爱的
No problems with heights, love, all right?
我喜欢高度
Love heights.
绝对不恐高
Me and heights, beautiful thing, all right?
我绝对不能在飞机还在空中的时候
There's no way I'm jumping off a plane
背上背着一个大家伙
while it's still in the air
从上面跳下来
with a giant hankie strapped to me back.
即便是albert也不行
Not even for Albert?
不行 不行 不行 你着陆时
No, no, no, no, no.
你膝盖要弯曲 danny 记住了吗
When you land you need to bend your knees, Danny, all right?
如果你下降得很快 你就弯曲身体并且转圈
And if you're coming in fast, you bend and you roll.
ash 准备好了吗
So, Ash, are we ready?
哇
Whoa!
哇 哇
Whoa, whoa.
我们就在从这盒子上跳下两次
All we've done is jump off a box twice.
你还想跳吗
Would you like to do it again?
你说了我会得到适当的培训的
You said I'd have proper training.
Danny 能有多难呢
Danny, how hard can it be?
你跳下 然后着陆
You jump and then you land.
我们都准备好了
We've covered it.
如果降落伞打不开怎么办.
Well, what if the, you know, parachute thing don't open?
那你就拉后备的啊
Well, then you pull your reserve.
如果也打不开呢
But what if the reserve don't open?
好吧 听着
All right, okay, look,
如果这个也打不开
if the reserve doesn't open,
这样有个标准程序
there's a standard procedure, all right?
告诉我
Tell me that.
这样
All right.
你抓住自己的膝盖
Now, you grab the knees of your jumpsuit
然后身体向前倾
and you lean forward.
继续
Go on.
像这样吗
Like that?
是的
Yeah.
再向前一点
Further.
就这样
That's it.
很好
Good, yeah.
把头放在两腿之间
Stick between your legs.
这样你就可以告别人世了
And you kiss your arse goodbye.
谢谢支持啊
Thanks for the support.
早上好
'Morning.
好
All right?
天气不错啊
Weather's holding up.
是啊
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表