剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
兄弟,16号♥修好了吗?
All right, lads, is number 16 ready?
你是谁?
Who are you?
保险代理,
Acquisitions.
他希望在他后悔之前先试试车
The super wants it road tested before it goes back out.
只不过是换个东西而已
It's only in for an oil change.
但是上次外面的
Yeah, but the last crew who took it out
那个螺丝太硬了
said it was over-steering.
我告诉他了
Now, I told him they were plonkers,
但他坚持在进一步商讨前试车
but he said we should check it out before we buy any more.
好吧,去吧
All right, well, take it.
钥匙在那
Keys are in it.
克里斯,小伙子们准备好了吗?
Chris, are the lads ready?
好的,在拐角处等我
Yeah, meet me at the corner
在西路和塔维斯托克街交界处
of Western Road and Tavistock street.
是啊,时间和地点都不合适,不是吗?
Yeah, it's hardly the time or the place, is it?
带上1-50,2-50制♥服♥
All right, flat rate of 150, 250 with uniform.
到Eddie那里
Oh, and drop by Eddie's,
带上验钞机
bring his ultraviolet machine.
把Eddie也带上充数
In fact, bring Eddie, make up the numbers.
等会我在打电♥话♥告诉你时机
Yeah, I'll call you and give you a game plan.
好的,好的
Yeah, all right.
好的,好兄弟,一会见
Yeah, good man, ta-ta.
嘿
Hey.
总台,收到?
Hello, control, can you read me?
喂,总台吗?
Hello, control?
收到,请讲
Control here, go ahead.
你能通知CID本尼·弗雷泽
Yeah, can you tell CID that Benny Frazier's
在摩尔街
been involved in a fight
参与了一场斗殴,完毕
at the Queen's Head in Moor Street, over.
哦,天哪.
Oh, dear.
长官我们和这事完全没有关系
Officer, we're nothing to do with this.
还好我们手边还有B计划
Yeah, well, it's always good to have a plan B, innit?
加上这个
And a little bonus.
做的好,做的好
Well done, well done.
干得好,伙计们.
Nice one, lads.
是的,谢谢你们,伙计们.
Yeah, thank you, guys.
我欠你们的
I owe you one.
不好意思没有及时通知你们
Sorry about the short notice.
你知道的我们随时愿意帮忙的
Any time, Mickey, you know that.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
哦,哦,是的
Oh, oh, yes.
史黛西会在你走之前把酬劳给你们
Stacie will pay you before you go.
你们应得的
You're worth every penny.
是的,丹尼,有个想法.
Yeah, Danny, just a thought.
你确定我们这次的箱子拿对了?
Are you sure we got the right case?
吃饱了,阿什.
Get stuffed, Ash.
我注意到还没有人真正感谢过我
I notice that nobody's actually thanked me yet.
为了什么?
For what?
嗯,是我的欺诈本能拯救了这一天
Well, it was my grifting instincts that saved the day.
我是说,我知道你有你的B计划,但你知道,
I mean, I know you had your little plan B, but you know,
对你的兄弟尊重够了吧?
enough respect to your homie aye?
哦,是的
Oh, yeah.
埃迪,把饮料拿进来.
Eddie, get the drinks in.
嘿,我现在是正式的骗子了,所以你自己去买♥♥吧.
Hey, I'm officially a grifter now, so get them yourself.
我去拿.
I'll get them.
然后放点音乐
And put some music on.
穿上衣服.
Put something on.
它没有浴缸,但淋浴可以用
It hasn't got a bath, but the shower works.
它有窗帘和所有的东西
It's got a curtain and everything.
家具有点破旧,
The furniture's a bit tatty,
但你可以往上面扔东西
but you could throw something over it.
阿什
Ash.
是啊,你们让我去找个地方.
Yeah well, you lot told me to find somewhere.
它属于谁?
Who does it belong to?
德里克
Derek.
是我的一个朋友,他去迪拜一年了
It's this mate of mine, he's gone to Dubai for a year.
是的,这是他的住处.
Yeah, it's his living quarters.
他的老板住在楼上
His boss lived upstairs.
在这里,我们不能去看看他的住处,对吗?
Here, we couldn't have a look at his place, could we?
哦,不,我不知道,这是.
Oh, no, I don't know, it's.
哦,来吧,不会花一分钟的.
Oh, come on, it won't take a minute.
哦,天啊,那好吧,但什么都别碰.
Oh, God yeah, all right then, but don't touch anything.
是的,你看,当他的老板走了
Yeah, you see, when his boss went
回到迪拜一年,他带着德里克一起去了
back to Dubai for a year, he took Derek with him.
哇.-是啊,很好,不是吗?
Wow. - Yeah, it's nice, innit?
那么现在谁在照看它?
So who's looking after it now?
嗯,真的没人
Well, no one really.
它闭嘴了
It's shut up.
德里克让我每周来一次
Derek asked me to pop in once a week.
你知道的,只是为了确保一切都好
You know, just to make sure that everything was all right.
什么?
What?
我想我们该走了.
I think we should go.
我觉得我们是在闯入
I feel like we're intruding.
当然
Absolutely.
我是说德里克的房♥子,
I mean Derek's place,
你要住的地方,
where you're going to be staying,
不是这样的,但这就对了,
is nothing like this, but there you go,
乞丐现在不能挑三拣四了,不是吗?
beggars can't be choosers now, can they?
再见,埃迪
Bye, Eddie.
你在做什么?
What you doing?
别再胡闹了
Stop messing about.
我们可以把房♥租记在账单上
We can put the rent on the tab.
非常好的想法
Very good thinking.
你好,有人能告诉我发生了什么事吗?
Hello, can someone tell me what's going on?
你好!
Hello!
好了,现在我们要做什么?
Well, now what are we gonna do?
我去打几个电♥话♥.
I'll make a few calls.
我们三个小时后就到马拉加了
We'll be in Málaga in three hours.
那我的珠宝呢?
And what about my jewelry?
我再给你买♥♥些该死的首饰.
I'll buy you some more bloody jewelry.
跟上,你
And keep up, you.
这一切首先都是你该死的错
This is all your bloody fault in the first place.
♪那些猪下来了♪
♪ The pigs came down ♪
♪冲进我的鼓♪
♪ Stormed in my drum ♪
♪逮捕了我和我爸还有我妈♪
♪ Arrested me with my dad and my mum ♪
闭嘴!
Shut up!
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表