剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
你有没有看过"谁想当个百万富翁?"
Have you seen Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?
什么 那个游戏节目?
What, the game show?
他签了支票 然后就消失了
Where he writes the check and then he goes,
不过我可不像这样对待你们
but I don't want to give you that.
当然 我更加喜欢这样
Sure. - I love that bit.
嘿 你在干什么
Hey, now, what are you doing?
从我的办公室滚出去
Get out of my office.
什么
What?
处于我的立场
Put yourself in my place.
25万可不是一笔小数目
Quarter of a million is a lot of money.
但这是我的故事
But this is my story.
我不会接受你的访问
I'm not going to give you an interview,
或者给你照片和胶片
or the photos, or the film.
我不需要
I don't need it.
我有DNA证明了
I've got a DNA match.
我完全可以说 是我自己
I can just say I uncovered the whole scandal
用敏锐的感觉揭发了这个丑闻
by using my diligent research and my incredible nose
这也是
for a story.
为什么我可以担当主编
Which is why I'm a Fleet Street editor
而你们 只是一群无知的人
and you are just a couple of punks on the make.
我要求你退还我的头发
I want my hair back.
我们可以把这个故事拿到别的报刊去
We'll take this story somewhere else.
太迟了 已经在印刷了
Too late, mate, the presses are running.
我要告你
I'm gonna sue you.
我会告的你倾家荡产的
I'll sue you for every penny you've got.
随时恭候
Be my guest.
你熟悉英国的法律吗
Are you familiar with the British legal system?
我的律师会让你拮据不堪的
My lawyers will tie you up for the rest of your life.
出去 我还有事要做
Get out of here, I've got a paper to run.
Harry.
Harry.
头 我还能继续在这工作吗
Chief, have I still got my job?
滚开
Piss off.
他让我们空手而归了
So he stiffed us? - I'm afraid so.
我想是的
Given Owen's reputation,
我想这就是最好的案例
I thought that might be the case,
所以 我提出B计划
so I came up with plan B.
我想要见你们总编 Martin Townsend.
I'd like to see the editor, Martin Townsend.
你有预约吗?
Do you have an appointment?
我今天早上来过电♥话♥
I called this morning.
有什么我可以效劳的吗
So, what can I do for you?
你愿意花多大的代价
How much would you pay me to take down the editor
来搞垮Sunday World的主编?
of the Weekend World?
我们说好的10万英镑
100,000 pounds, as agreed.
人♥渣♥
Scum!
Mickey 你和你冷血的B计划啊
You and your bleeding plan Bs, Mickey.
当然 我不能独揽功劳
Well, I can't take all the credit.
似乎我们并不是惟一
It appears that we weren't the only people
对Sunday World感到不满的
interested in the World.
通常我们不会自找麻烦
Normally, we wouldn't bother ourselves
来对付你这种完美的犯罪行为
with your petty criminal activities.
但是我们关注到 你所编造的
But we are concerned about the lies you're constructing
谎言是有关于上任女皇母亲的
about the late Queen Mother.
毫无疑问
Be under no illusions.
如果你继续的话 你将从这个世界消失
Your lives won't be worth living if you proceed.
唔 如果我的意图是
What if my intention was to bring down the editor
把Sunday World的总编搞垮哪
of the Weekend World?
也许我的人会睁一只眼闭一只眼
My employers might have some sympathy with that cause.
那么我可以继续吗
So, we can proceed?
在你不告诉任何人
On the condition that you tell no one,
这次会面的情况下
whatsoever, about this meeting.
也许你愿意帮一下小忙?
Perhaps you may be willing to help?
什么盲区
What blind spot?
我找不到
I can't see it.
相信我
Trust me.
我们到了 stacie已经就位了
We're here, Stacie's in position.
好的 我们会搞定的
Okay, we're on it.
现在
Now.
怎么了
What?
糟糕
Oh, shit.
该死的 出了什么事
What the hell's going on?
请你告诉我
Could you tell me
Prince Philip的东西在哪里
where the Prince Philip Collection is, please?
拜托
Come on.
好了 系统恢复了
Hang on, they're back on.
Mickey 我不得不说
Mickey, I tell you what, son.
你实在是干得太棒了
You completely excelled yourself on this one.
很好
Great.
我一直认为我们是在浪费时间
I really thought we had completely wasted our time,
不过 看看这个
but check it out.
10万英镑 在向我们招手
100,000 smackaroonies.
不好意思
Sorry.
嘿
Hey.
啊 我就知道我们该早点提起的
Ah, I knew we should've mentioned it.
我想把这笔钱捐给Emily的慈善机构
Well, I thought it'd be a nice gesture
来作为表达我们友善的方式
to donate this to Emily's charity.
等等 等等
Hold up, hold up, hold up.
我以为我们是无情地反派演员啊
I thought we were ruthless con artists?
我们什么时候变身成为Robin Hood和他那些热血的兄弟们了?
When did we turn into Robin Hood and his merry bleedin' men?
仅此一次
Just this one.
耶 我猜大概是圣母玛利亚的 随从在拯救世界
Yeah, well think Maid Marian is taking a piss.
听着 她真的是我的好朋友
Listen, she is a really good friend
在我最困难的时候帮助过我
who's been through a really tough time.
耶 好吧 我也有
Yeah, well, so have I.
通讯社报道
It's on the wire services.
Owen已经辞职了
Owen's resigned.
耶 太好了
Hey. - Yeah!
Millen哪 被解雇了
Millen? - Sacked.
清理完桌子后 就被警卫
Had to clear his desk and marched out of his office
押走了
by security.
可怜的家伙
Poor thing.
但是Millen仍然还有我们给他
Still, Millen's got that story you gave him
关于下水道食用油堆积的新闻 是吗 Danny
about the fat in the sewers, hasn't he, Danny?
我说的是食用油?
Did I say fat?
舌头不太灵活啊
Slip of the tongue.
我是要说垃圾的
I meant to say raw sewage.
所有的活都白干了
All that work for no return.
算了 Danny 我们很少有用到钱的时候
Come on, Danny, we're hardly out of pockets.
那么唱片收藏者的乐谱又是怎么回事?
What about the score from the record collector?
拿两份乐谱和这有什么关系?
Yeah, well, what's wrong with having two scores?
太感谢你了
Thank you so much.
你知道 Mick 刚开始我有点惊讶
You know, Mick, at first I was a bit surprised
那些皇室护卫对打垮Owen 实在是热衷过头了
those MI-5 boys were so keen to bring down Owen.
是啊 唔
Yeah? - Mm.
然后 我想到 说不定我们的故事是真的
But then I thought, what if our story was true?
哈哈 算了吧 Ash
Oh, come on, Ash.
好了 我们走吧
Come on, now, let's go.
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表