剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
把他介绍给几个人
Introduce him to a few people.
你能把我弄进Mobos?
You can get me in the Mobos?
哦,好的,好的,没问题
Oh, yeah, yeah, no problem.
VIP通行证,会见和问候伟大和善良的人
VIP passes, meet and greet the great and the good.
这本可以是你迈出的一大步
It could have been a big step for you.
不过,不要紧,嗯?
Still, never mind, eh?
很高兴见到你,孩子,祝你好运
Good to see you, kid, good luck.
本尼,谢谢你
Benny, thank you.
嘿,现在等等.
Hey, now wait.
嘿,冷静点,是的
Hey, chill, yeah.
听着,我没说不
Look, I ain't saying no.
我只是说我们必须保持真实,保持在街头
I just say we have to keep it real, keep it street.
别打扮成银行经理的样子跟我在一起
Don't hang around with me dressed as no bank manager.
是的,你明白我的意思吗?
Yeah, you get me?
我会去莫博见你们的人
I'll come to the Mobo and meet your people.
在那之后,我什么都不会说
After that, I ain't saying nothing.
我上个星期打了三个不靠谱的十进球
I had three dodgy tenners last week.
是啊,但不是从我这里,你没有.
Yeah, well not from me, you didn't.
丹尼.-丹尼.
Danny. - Danny.
那么,你们还在找新住处吗?
So, you lot still looking for new digs?
怎么了,你知道什么地方吗?
Why, do you know anywhere?
我的这位朋友,他去迪拜待了12个月
This mate of mine, he's gone to Dubai for 12 months.
他要我把他的公♥寓♥租给他
He's asked me to rent his flat out for him.
不是很多,你知道的,两间卧室,
It's not much, you know, two bedrooms,
小厨房♥比特
little kitchenette bit.
只是这笔钱必须是现金
Only it would have to be cash.
而且是预付的
And up-front.
谢谢,埃迪,但我想我们要找个地方
Thanks, Eddie, but I think we're looking for somewhere
比你丈夫的公♥寓♥更高档一点
a little bit more upmarket than your mate's flat.
随你便.
Suit yourself.
嘿,怎么样了?
Hey, how did it go?
是啊,太棒了.
Yeah, perfect.
他恨我,就像你说的那样
He hated me, just like you said he would.
很好,那他就准备好迎接真正的交易了.
Good, then he'll be ready to meet the real deal.
阿什,我们需要一个侧写
Ash, we'll need a profile.
好的.
All right.
你想让史黛西当助手吗?
Do you want Stacie as an assistant?
婊♥子♥.
Bitch.
请再说一遍?
I beg your pardon?
哦,对不起,说唱制♥作♥人没有助手,
Oh, sorry, rap producers don't have assistants,
他们有婊♥子♥
they have bitches.
你在何时何地安排了会面?
When and where did you set up the meet?
我们在这方面有一点问题
We had a bit of a problem with that.
什么事?
Yes?
我进去了
I went in.
很简单,就像你说的
Very simple, like you said.
他,某种程度上,进入了一个小小的圈子
He, kind of, went into one a little bit.
我不得不给他一点说服力
I had to give him a little bit of a convincer.
那是什么?
Which was?
我告诉他我们会带他去的
I told him we'll take him
参加明晚的摩拜颁奖典礼
to the Mobo Awards tomorrow night.
好的,儿子.
All right, son.
怎么样?
How's it going?
哦,等一下
Oh, hang on.
是的,是的,我在前门,我和谁在一起?
Yeah, yeah, I'm at the front doors, and I'm with?
凯文.-凯文.
Kevin. - Kevin.
不,他做得很好
No, he's doing a great job.
是的,门是安全的,
Yeah, the doors are clear,
爸爸们都被用胶带绑住了,一切都在控制之中
and the paps are all taped off and under control.
是啊,甜蜜如水
Yeah, sweet as water.
好的,我会告诉凯文的
Yeah, well, I'll fill Kevin in.
你要确保有一块额外的区域
You make sure there's an extra area
在贵宾区被封锁了,是吗?
cordoned off in the VIP, yeah?
好的,好的
Okay, yeah.
是啊,明白了
Yeah, gotcha.
流血的管理
Bleeding management.
酋长太多,印度人不够
Too many chiefs, not enough Indians.
现在,凯文,我们刚刚得到消息
Now, Kev, we've just had word
那个J-Lo正在从机场过来的路上
that J-Lo is en route from the airport.
她已经让她的人先去检查花朵,
She's sent her people on first to check on the flowers,
眼镜、椅子和地毯
the glasses, the chairs and the carpet.
所以,你最好把这些名字
So, you'd better stick these names
然后给他们贵宾通行证
on your list and give them VIP passes.
但其他人都进不去
But no one else gets in
除非他们在其中一个名单上,我是说没有人
unless they're on one of these lists, and I mean no one.
有什么问题吗?
Any questions?
是的。-好人.
Yeah. - Good man.
喂,喂,喂!
Oi, oi, oi!
先生们,请站在胶带后面
Stay behind the tape, please, gentlemen.
谢谢,让我们保持干净吧
Thank you, let's keep it clean.
是的,都准备好了
Yeah, all set.
你在贵宾休息室,但从那里开始你得靠自己了
You're in the VIP lounge, but you're on your own from there.
哦,门卫是凯文
Oh, and the doorman's Kevin.
好了,伙计们.
All right, guys.
好吧,好吧,亲爱的
All right, all right, darling.
别急嘛
Don't rush.
好的,好的,很好
All right, all right, lovely.
他来了,乔伊·弗雷泽
Here he is, Joey Frazier.
好了,我们要走了
All right, we're going.
好了,凯文
All right, Kevin.
特里·坎宁安,吉利特唱片公♥司♥
Terry Cunningham, Grifter Records.
我们有本尼,莎伦和乔伊·弗雷泽
We've got Benny, Sharon and Joey Frazier.
J-Lo派对,对吗?
The J-Lo party, right?
对,没错,伙计.
Yeah, that's right, mate.
她只是在换衣服
She's just getting changed.
谋杀
Murder.
我的屁♥股♥穿上这件会不会显得很大?
Does my bum look big in this?
我的屁♥股♥穿在里面看起来很大吗?
Does my bum look big in that?
♪肯定是我推的,肯定是我磨♪的
♪ Definitely I hustle blud, definitely I grind ♪
♪,这样你就可以尝试任何你想要的东西♪
♪ So you can try anything you want ♪
♪我绝对不介意♪
♪ I definitely don't mind ♪
♪肯定收到了我的Ting♪
♪ Definitely got my ting ♪
♪我绝对认得你的脸♪
♪ I definitely know your face ♪
♪所以不要跳出你的婴儿车♪
♪ So don't jump out of your pram ♪
♪,我一定会让你安分守己的,耶,♪
♪ I'll definitely put you in your place yeah ♪
♪肯定是我搞砸了,肯定是我嫁接了♪
♪ Definite I hustle blud, definitely I graft ♪
♪,这样你可以随心所欲地聊天♪
♪ So you can chat anything you want ♪
♪我肯定会笑的♪
♪ I'll definitely just laugh ♪
♪绝对拿到了我的剑,绝对是非常锋利的♪
♪ Definitely got my swords, definitely really sharp ♪
♪所以别一直说得好像你很聪明♪
♪ So don't keep talking like you're bright ♪
♪我肯定会变黑的,黑暗的♪
♪ I'll definitely get dark, dark ♪
♪听着,我肯定会飞来飞去,我肯定会飞♪
♪ Listen, definite I hustle blud, definitely I fly ♪
♪,这样你可以随心所欲地聊天♪
♪ So you can chat anything you want ♪
♪我肯定只会叹息,只会叹息♪
♪ I'll definitely just sigh, just sigh ♪
♪绝对知道我是真的,绝对知道你不是♪
♪ Definitely know I'm real, definitely know you ain't ♪
♪所以不要试着做个魔鬼♪
♪ So don't try being no devil ♪
♪因为我绝对不是圣人♪
♪ Cause I'm definitely no saint ♪
♪现在听我说♪
♪ Hear me now ♪
♪肯定是我使劲推,肯定是我赢了♪
♪ Definite I hustle blud, definitely I win ♪
达米安·莫斯和米西·杜普雷斯
Damien Moss and Missy DuPres.
♪绝对不可能听到,绝对不可能认识♪
♪ Definitely can't have heard, definitely couldn't know ♪
♪不要说得好像你在上面一样♪
♪ Don't talk like you're on top ♪
♪,我肯定会把你留在♪下面
♪ I'll leave you definitely below ♪
那个制片人,你认识他多久了?
This producer guy, how long you known him?
达米恩?
Damien?
我们可以追溯到很久以前
We go back a long way.
他到底是做什么的?
And what does he do exactly?
好的,我是经理,好吗?
Okay, I'm the manager, all right?
我把这些交易放在一起,
I put the deals together,
他是制片人,好吗?
he is the producer, all right?
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表