剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
下一步
So what's next?
怎么办
Knock Down Ginger?
去拿我的西装
No, go and pick up my suit.
啊 danny 我脚快疼死了
Oh, Danny, my feet are killing me.
你已经穿高跟鞋一整天了
You gonna moan all day?
是啊 我想...
Yeah, well, I thought I might.
不行
Well, stop it.
那就不漂亮了
It's very unattractive.
都准备好了 -是的
All set? - Mmm hmm.
现在怎么办
So, what do we do now then?
别紧张
Relax.
我们现在一分钱都没赚到
It doesn't bother you that we haven't
你就不担心?
actually made any money yet?
啊 你知道你的问题所在吗 ash 什么
You know your trouble, Ash? - What's that?
你总是顾虑太多
You worry too much.
是啊 但我们中总有一个人要想多点
Yeah, well, you know one of us has to.
好了 又一个点子
Okay, another diversion.
哪儿?
Where?
那边那个鸟眼船长
Captain Birdseye over there.
抱歉 我太笨了
So sorry, I'm so silly.
你准备告诉我这是干吗?
Are you going to tell me what that was all about?
等我找到一条船就告诉你
I'll show you as soon as we've found a boat.
一条船?
A boat?
酒店很不错
The hotel's perfect.
对面还有酒吧
There's a wine bar opposite so you can do
你可以在那里交易
the business there out of the way.
Pinky五点半会把邮票准备好的
Pinky will have the stamp ready by 5:30.
逗逗他吧 这样更好玩
Pushing it a bit, innit? - Makes it more fun.
你开始高兴了是吧
You're starting to enjoy this, aren't you?
六点过五分的时候我再告诉你
I'll tell you at five past six.
你到底在找什么?
What exactly are you looking for?
那个 那不是游船
That. - That's not a tourist boat.
但...现在是了
Yeah, well, it is now.
瞧一瞧看一看
Come on then, let's be having you.
来坐船游伦敦吧 沿着泰晤士河
Your very own cruise down the river Thames.
我们会在参观到白金汉宫
We're gonna stop off at Buckingham Palace
并和女王喝茶
and meet the Queen for tea.
不是真的吧
You are not serious?
千真万确
Deadly serious, they'll love it.
20英镑坐一次
20 quid a throw.
如果船主出现怎么办?
Well, what if the owner turns up?
所以要你给我放风啊
Oh, you'd better get on lookout then, hadn't you?
走过路过不要错过啊
If you miss this darling, you'll miss the last bus home.
你可以向查尔斯王子
You wave at Prince Charles as him
和卡米拉招手 他俩会在泰晤士河畔手牵手散步
and Camilla stroll hand-in-hand along the Thames.
多付五块钱 就能得到王子香吻一个
For an extra fiver, he'll blow you a kiss.
你只有10英镑
You only have a 10 there.
你有160英镑 给我九张那种紫色的就行了
You've got 160, that's nine of those purple ones.
好了 下来吧
That'll do, come on down.
先生 你呢?
What about you, sir?
这是你的船?
You have the cruise?
对 先生
Yes, sir, we have the cruise.
这是我的船
We have the cruise.
船上的德国泡菜应有尽有
And we have as much sauerkraut as you want.
我这有20英镑
I've got 20 here.
继续 孩子 快走
Go on, son, off you go.
你不错嘛 啊?
That's very good. - Hmm?
骗了我20英镑
That 20 quid thing.
谢谢
Thank you.
第二课是什么
So what about lesson two, then?
我先告诉你 我不会再上同一个当了
Just to warn you, I'm not gonna fall for the same trick.
哦 我知道
Oh, well, I wouldn't expect you to.
把你的二十块钱还给你
In fact, here's your 20 back.
作为补偿
Now, just to make up for the last time,
我会教你双币骗局
I'm gonna teach you the Double Note con.
双币骗局
The Double Note con?
但是你不能向任何诈骗圈
But you mustn't repeat it to anyone
以外的人透露
outside of the grifter community.
我不会的
No, I wouldn't.
给我两张钞票
I'll need two notes.
谢谢
Thank you.
你又骗到我了 对吧
You've done it again, haven't you?
嗯哼
Mmm hmm.
难以置信 骗人坐船这一计
I'll tell you what, this cruise thing
简直让我们财源滚滚啊
is a flaming goldmine.
只是那船不是你的
If you owned a boat.
只有爱情和战争是公平的
Listen, all's fair in love and war.
告诉你吧 我们本来有三千元
Tell you what, we are three grand to the good.
加上刚才挣的...
Add to that what we've already got,
我们赢定了
there's no way he's got us beat.
这次我觉得你有谱了
For once, I think you're probably right.
我已经等不及看到他的脸了
Can't wait to see his face.
你觉得他现在在干吗
What do you think he's doing right now?
我觉得mickey会干♥他♥
My guess is Mickey will stick to what he knows,
最拿手的
what he's best at.
大骗局?应该是
What, long con? - Makes sense.
不可能 他哪能在六小时内
No way, there's no way he's going to find a mark,
找到条大鱼上钩啊
hook him and close in six hours.
他可是mickey "Bricks"哦
This is Mickey Bricks we're talking about.
我们看pinky那边怎么样了
Better check on Pinky.
不 他没事的
No, no, he'll be fine.
那我们是时候看看danny
Time to check on Danny.
怎么样了
See how he's doing.
所以你觉得他会大获全胜?
So you reckon in one deal he's gonna wipe me out?
如果要我下赌注的话 我肯定赌他赢
That's where my money would be.
你好...
Hello?
Mickey
Mickey.
是啊 他在这儿
Yeah, he's right here.
好的 我会问他的
Okay, I'll ask him.
他说他和ash正在休息 还问你
He says he and Ash are relaxing and wondered whether
如果不忙的话愿不愿意和他们一起坐坐
you'd like to join them if you're not too busy.
休息?
Relaxing?
告诉他 我们也在休息
Tell him we're relaxing, too.
他说 我们也在放松
He said we're relaxing, too.
因为我们钱太多了拿不动
On account of we've got so much money, we can't carry it!
你听到了吧
I guess you heard that.
我们在找一辆手推车运钱呢
Looking for a wheelbarrow!
好吧 我会告诉他的
Okay, I'll tell him.
他们在一英里外的一个酒吧
They're in a wine bar, about a mile away.
你觉得应该怎么做?
What would you do?
这可是你的比赛 danny
This is your game, Danny.
我只是旁观者
I'm just an observer.
好吧 他在调查我呢
Okay, he's checking up on me.
他想知道我在做什么
He wants to see what I'm doing.
想知道我的战绩
He wants to know what he's up against.
肯定是这样的
Most likely.
那我们就不要让他失望
Let's not disappoint him, then.
今天真是爽啊
Oh, we've had a blinding day, haven't we, Stace?
爽啊
Absolutely blinding, smashing.
真是太爽了 我觉得我比你们骗得多两倍
In fact, I'd say we must have double what you've got.
那么多?
That much?
是啊
Yeah.
你骗了多少?
So, how much you got then?
零
Nothing.
零? 到目前为止是
Nothing. - Yet.
哇 mickey 你可没多少时间了
Well, you ain't got much time left, have you, Mickey?
但我有足够时间打败你
Well, I've got enough, to beat you, that is.
你做梦吧 小子
In your dreams, sunshine,
我已经轻轻松松骗到五千块了
'cause I've done five grand easy.
Mick 你为什么就不能现在承认呢
Why don't you just admit it, Mick?
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表