剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
派队一开始都是玩
that any evening out always begins
骗子扑克游戏的
with a round or two of Liar's Poker.
你会玩吗
Are you familiar with the game?
不会
No.
你猜猜五十镑的序列号♥是多少
You guess the serial numbers on 50 pound notes.
不用猜了
Listen, don't worry about the 50 quid notes,
我一口袋的钱
'cause I got a pocket full of 'em.
绅士是不会玩钱的
Gentlemen never play for cash amongst themselves.
那我们玩什么 纽扣吗
No, what do they play for then? Buttons?
有点小惩罚
Forfeits, of course.
就像我们在大学里做的一样
Just as we did at olly, olly big school.
五个六
Five sixes.
六个七
Six sevens.
六个九
Six nines.
九个六
Nine sixes.
你吹牛 charles.
Bollocks, Charles.
你觉得我不可能有九个六吗
You don't think I could make nine sixes?
我不相信
I don't.
我赌你 一个都没有
Challenge, none.
我有三个六
I've got three sixes.
我也是三个
Three of the same.
我也有三个
And I've got three sixes.
这样我们就一共有九个了
Which, I believe, makes nine in total.
七
Seven.
八
Eight.
九
Nine!
你为什么要那么用力的打
Oi! Did you have to hit me that bleeding hard?
如果是你输了我就不会下手这么狠
I wouldn't have hit you that hard if you'd lost.
是啊 我当初怎么就不进另一家银行呢
Yeah, but playing for the bank, I was never going to, was I?
这根本就不是生意是吗
God, it's not a bad business, is it?
无论哪个白♥痴♥弄个生意计划来这里
Any nutter walks in here with any idea,
都能赚到钱
and you make money whatever happens.
是啊 差不多
Yeah, just about.
虽然有些计划连他们这些混♥蛋♥ 听起来都觉得很无聊
Although some ideas are even too crazy for crooks like them.
住嘴吧 他们什么玩意儿没听过
Come off it, they're sewer rats.
是啊 但尽管如此 上个星期有个人
Yeah, but even so, this guy came in here last week
想让一家销♥售♥厕所和坐便器的公♥司♥上市
trying to launch a company selling toilet/bidets.
什么 厕所和坐便器
What, it's a toilet and a bidet?
是啊
Yeah.
charles拒绝了他
Charles turned him down.
事实上 他说这让他想起了你
Said it reminded him of you, actually.
哦 是吗
Oh, yeah?
是啊 很显然 并不是 所有公♥司♥他们都合作的
Yeah, apparently, when it's not squirting pointlessly,
还是有选择的
it's just full of shit.
嘿 Kojak 再来几瓶吧
Oi, Kojak, give me two more bottles of jubbly, all right?
把帐记到cornfoot头上
And stick it on the Cornfoots tab, all right?
好了 伙计们
All right, lads?
他这种人 拽什么拽
What a charmless oik.
不就是弄个公♥司♥来忽悠别人
It sticks in my throat to see some Johnny-come-lately
最后骗投资人的钱
wander in and take the piss out of my investors.
听起来好像和我们做的一样 是吧
Exactly. That's our job, isn't it?
他真是个可怕的人
He's quite ghastly.
等到他的公♥司♥上市的时候
And he's going to be even more ghastly
他就更不得了了
once his company's floated.
但我们也奈何不了他啊
But there's nothing we can do about it, is there?
谁说的
Says who?
你看他的股票价格
Come on, look at the price of his shares.
这家伙肯定能大赚一笔
He stands to make a fortune.
要是我们把他手里的股票都弄到手呢
Not if we short the hell out of him.
上钩了
Bingo.
但是你不能那样做
But you can't do that.
你这是发♥售♥不属于你的股份
You'd be selling shares you don't own.
这是非法的
That's illegal.
谁在乎啊
Who cares?
如果我们销♥售♥的够猛的话 价格就会崩溃
We sell hard enough, the price will collapse
第二天我们就可以 不花一分钱买♥♥到所有的
and we'll buy them all back the next day for peanuts.
这样谁也不知道我们一开始的时候并没有拥有股份
So no one will know we didn't have them in the first place.
我们现在就是需要一个散播谣言的人
All we need is for someone to start a new rumor.
看来又该我们的石油专家出场了
Sounds like a job for our oil consultant.
他可要动作快点了
He'll need to move fast if we're gonna
我们在发行日之前就要 让乍得矿业一文不值
trash Chad Mining before quotation day.
关于你散播的那些谣言
You know these rumors you've been spreading?
如果乍得北部真找得到石油的话 我就是个荷兰人
Well, if there's any oil in northern Chad, I'm a Dutchman.
我就是荷兰人
No, I'm the Dutchman.
呃 ...好吧
Ah, yeah.
不管怎样 现在要停止这个谣言了
Anyway, it's time to put a stop to them.
为什么
Why would you want to do that?
一个钢管舞♥女♥郎倒立着跳舞
It's always a turn-on to see a pole dancer
还真是性感 不是吗
standing on her head, isn't it?
一切都倒过来了 不是吗
Makes everything sort of hang out a bit more, doesn't it?
是的 当然
Yes, for sure.
就像你的谣言一样
It's a bit like your rumors.
那你能不能
Why don't you see if you can't
把这些消息倒过来说呢
stand them on their heads, too?
这还真是个麻烦事儿 很麻烦
You are coming to me with a big ask, a very big ask.
是啊 但是钢管舞♥女♥郎 一般倒过来跳的话
Yes, but a pole dancer normally gets triple her fee for it.
能得到三倍的报酬 你也可以啊
So why shouldn't you?
银行计划让他走下坡
The banks began to plot his downfall.
他已经让银行领教了谣言的力量
He had taught them the power of rumors,
现在他们要以其人之道还治其人之身
and now they decided to launch their own.
市场开始担心股票的价格了
With the market already worried about
这是银行开始出♥售♥股票
the value of the stock, the bank began to sell.
没有什么比银行出♥售♥股票
Nothing drives the value of a company down more effectively
更为有效的使股票价格 狂跌不止了
than a bank selling its shares hard and fast.
这就是cornfoot的举动
And that's just what Cornfoots did.
他们一直卖♥♥一直卖♥♥ 卖♥♥得越来越多
They sold and sold and sold some more.
一直卖♥♥一直卖♥♥ 越多越好
Sell, sell, sell. And sell some more.
价格跌得越多 我们赚得越多
So the more the price drops, the more money we make.
但是我们怎么让价格跌下来呢
And how do we get the price to drop?
我们一直卖♥♥
We sell, of course, and keep selling.
那样会不会最终没有买♥♥家了
But won't we eventually run out of buyers?
价格跌到零以前不会的
Not until it hits zero.
同时 我手头还有两个
And in the meantime, I've got a couple
美国老头
of scrawny-necked American turkeys
他们什么都愿意买♥♥
who are gonna peck at anything.
所以你做事儿用点脑子
So make sure you keep your wits about you.
当然 也陪陪我
Or better still, about me.
这就是这个城市应该
Now that's the sort of dream
提供给公众的一个梦想
the city should be offering the public.
哦 这些骗人的混♥蛋♥
Bastards, you know all our
我们所有预期的利润全都化为乌有了
anticipated profits are going up in smoke.
就是因为我们自己的混♥蛋♥银行 把我们卖♥♥空了
Because we're being sold short by our own bastard bank.
是啊
Yeah, well,
这就是证券市场
that's the stock market for you, innit?
他们对j.w. 3的爷爷也是使得这招
They did the same thing to JW3's grandfather.
我们下一步怎么做
So what are we going to do, then?
当然是一直买♥♥啊
Keep on buying, of course.
让我把这事儿弄清楚一下
Just let me get this straight, all right?
我们用比我们卖♥♥出
We're buying our own company
更高的价格来回收我们的公♥司♥ 是吗
for more than we're selling it, all right.
然后我们一次又一次的买♥♥进
And what's more, we're buying it several times over.
都是用赊账的方式 用我们并不拥有的钱来买♥♥进
All on tick, all with money that we don't even have.
是啊
Yep.
这真是疯狂
Well, this is nuts.
我们看到他们散布的谣言了
We've seen the rumors,
但我们也有自己的优势
but we have an inside track of our own.
用专业术语来说的话 我们想炒长线
We still want to buy long, if that's the technical term.
我相信你的勇气会得到回报的
Well, I'm sure your bravery will be rewarded.
我们只要定一个底线就行了
We just need to set a floor and a limit.
不用底线
Oh, no floor.
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表