剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
不过我还记得Felgate一家 Harry 和Cynthia
but I remember the Felgates, Harry and Cynthia.
她真是迷人啊
Oh, she was lovely, she was, yeah.
我们常常叫她Queenie
We used to call her Queenie,
因为她几乎和 唔...长的一模一样
on account of her resemblance to, uh.
你有多了解他们?
How well did you know them?
我过去常和Harry一起玩
Well, I used to play with Harry, yeah.
然后 一天 他们走了 突然消失了
But then one day they was, they was just gone.
Cynthia出了什么事吗
What happened to Cynthia?
哦 我不知道 孩子
Well, I, I don't know, son.
我们获悉她死于一场战争中
We were told she died, in the Blitz.
耶 也许吧
Yeah, maybe, maybe.
你知道 那时死了很多人 一夜又一夜
There was many killed, you know, night after night there.
你叫Shawn 是不是
Your name is Sean, isn't it?
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
Harry!
Harry?
哇...真不敢相信 Harry Felgate
Oh, well, would you believe it, Harry Felgate, yeah?
你都已经这把年纪了 还成了个标准的美♥国♥佬♥
You're all grown up an American.
你仍然留着我借你的那袋弹球
Here, here, you haven't still got that bag of marbles
是不是?
I lent you, have you?
不 我用它们在纽约换了个烟囱
No, I traded them for a skyscraper in New York.
你哪?
How about you, eh?
我说 你最近如何?
I say, how about you?
等等
Hold on.
全能的主啊
Christ almighty.
是的 没错
Yeah, that's right. - It is.
头
Chief.
Millen
Millen?
进展的如何
What's going on?
这里像是久别重逢的大团聚
Well, it's like a bloody family reunion here.
看起来像是Harry找到老乡了
Seems our Harry was a big hit with the neighbors.
我这里也被证实了
He's checking out here as well.
让所有人都回来 现在
Get everyone over, now.
收到
Will do.
这会是本世纪的独家新闻
This is gonna be the scoop of the century.
这还不够
It's not quite enough.
头 你不是在开玩笑吧
You've got to be kidding me, chief.
我妈妈的胸针已经确认了
It's my mother's brooch for certain.
她们可能是碰巧欣赏品位相同
They could've just had the same taste in brooches.
它并不能证明 她就是女皇母亲的替身
That doesn't prove she was a stand-in
难道不是吗
for the Queen Mum, does it?
整个故事仍然是靠推断的
That whole side of the story is still circumstantial.
这对于你这样的人来说会有困扰吗
Didn't think that bothered people like you.
亲爱的 这是个尺度问题
It's a question of degree, my love.
报道 拥有一位像妓♥女♥ 一样工作的上流人士
Saying that Posh Spice had a boob job
和报道女皇母亲是一位叫Cynthia 的冒名顶替者
isn't quite the same as saying the dear old Queen Mum
是完全两回事
was an imposter called Cynthia Felgate.
只有一件事能够把这一切确定下来
No, there's only one thing that's gonna clinch this,
我想
I'm afraid.
你指?
What's that?
你是说DNA?
You mean DNA?
没错
Yes.
头 我们怎么可能拿到女皇母亲的DNA啊?
Chief, how are we gonna get the Queen Mother's DNA?
我知道他们保留了女皇母亲的梳妆台
I know they've got her dressing table
作为皇室的收藏品 头
as part of the royal collection, chief.
让我来
I'll do it.
我会进入那边的
I'll go in.
不需要
No need.
头 我和白金汉宫里的人一直保持着联络
I've got good connections at the Palace, chief.
好的 把DNA样本带回实验室
Get the DNA back to the lab
最迟周六晚上8点
by eight o'clock Saturday night.
如果DNA吻合 那么我们就有大新闻了
If it matches, we've got a story.
要不然的话 你们就等着
If it doesn't, I'll have a lovely photo of you two
上头条吧
on my front page, instead.
想要设计Francis Owen的人
The Men Who Tried to Frame Francis Owen.
我欣赏
I like it.
那个胸针本来可以成为 决定性的证据的
That brooch was supposed to be the clincher.
我和女皇母亲的DNA
There's no way that my DNA
是不可能相匹配的
is going to match the Queen Mother's.
现在有个捷径
Well, there is a simple way around this.
我们不会是打算去盗墓吧?
Yeah, well, we ain't gonna dig up the Queen Mum, are we?
不 当然不是 对不起了 Albert
No, of course not, sorry, Albie.
啊 这很痛
That hurt.
我们必须把Albert的头发移花接木
We'll have to plant Albert's DNA first.
你在开玩笑吧
You are joking.
Millen有内线
Millen's got an inside man.
而且我们不可能进入里面
We're never gonna get in there.
不 Stacie是对的
No, no, no, Stacie's right.
我们能做到的 Danny 我们没有选择
We can do this, Danny, we have to.
你在哪里搞到这些东西的 Ash
Wow, where did you get all this stuff, Ash?
你最好不要知道
Probably best you don't ask.
现在 时间就是一切
Now, time's everything.
Albert会和Danny保持联络的
Albert will be in contact with Danny,
而我会把情况告诉你的
and I'll pass it down the line to you.
明白
Got it.
那么监控摄像头怎么办
What about the surveillance cameras?
嗯 这个有点棘手
Yeah, that was tricky with the short notice,
我侵入了闭路电视 但是没有办法把它关闭
but I'll hack into the CCTV, but I can't shut them down.
我可以做的就是追踪你的位置
All I can do is track where you are
并且确保Stacie有充足的时间放头发
and see if Stacie's got enough time to plant Albert's hair.
除此之外 你得靠你自己了
Apart from that, you're on your own, all right?
你迟到了 你这个白♥痴♥
You're late, you idiot.
快换上
Put this on.
你有没有试过 不引起别人的注意飞奔过来
You ever tried running without looking suspicious?
所有女皇母亲陛下的东西都被陈列在
All the Queen Mum's stuff is on display
女皇母亲Anne的房♥间里
in the Queen Anne room.
地图上标着位置 -好的
It's marked on that map. - Right.
我们到底在找什么
What are we actually looking for?
有个橱柜是用来装 所有的女皇母亲的私人用品的
There's a cabinet containing all her personal stuff.
她的发梳上一定有DNA
Her hairbrush should be covered in DNA.
发梳在女王Anne的房♥间里
Hairbrush in the Queen Anne Room.
这些通行证可以让你通行无阻
These passes will get you inside and out.
这钥匙可以打开陈列室
The keys will open the display cases.
如果发生了任何事 和我没有任何关系
If anything goes wrong, I don't know you.
你们从来没有看到过我 我也从来没有给过你们任何东西
I've never met you, and you didn't get this stuff from me.
放松 伙计
All right, relax, mate.
不用担心
You'll give yourself an ulcer.
这是给你的 这钱很好赚吧
There you go, three grand, easy money.
你都收到了吗 Albert
Are you getting all this, Albert?
收到
Yes.
现在就看你能不能拖住他
Now, see if you can hold him up
等Stacie和Michael赶到 女王Anne的房♥间了
until Stacie and Michael get to the Queen Anne room.
你准备好了吗
Yeah, yeah. - Aren't you ready yet?
只是有点紧张
Just got a bit of a wedgie.
跟上就是了 拿着
Just come on, will you, take that.
听着 你在这里的唯一原因是
Listen, the only reason you're here is if I go down,
如果我失败了 你也跟着倒霉了
you go down with me.
Tim Tim 我只是想在
Tim, Tim, I just want to say,
你知道 行动前 谢谢你让我加入
before we You know, thank you for letting me in.
好的
Yeah, all right.
我还想说 这实在是...
And I just also want to say that...
闭嘴
Shut up.
不要发傻了 让我们快点行动吧
Stop arsing around and let's get on with it.
嗨 兄弟
Hello, mate.
谢谢 2张票
Two tickets, please.
你今年打算辞职了?
You going away this year?
嗯
Mm.
你打算去哪里
Where you going?
葡萄牙
Portugal.
那很好
Oh, very nice.
天啊 这一团糟
God, it's massive.
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表