剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
but they're not really because I let them go.
这很复杂
It's complicated.
他们到底有没有被拘留
Are they in custody or not?
没有
Not.
这不可能
But this isn't possible.
这些人中有人离开这里吗
Have any of these people left the station?
当然没有 怎么可能呢
'Course not, how could they?
你听我说
You have to listen to me.
是他们偷的
They did the robbery.
很难让人相信啊 York先生
Well, that's hardly likely, is it, Mr. York?
好吧 听着
All right, look,
这是个卧底行动
I told you this was an undercover operation.
我要利用他们抓住“鬼影”
I was using them to help catch The Ghost.
鬼影
Ghost?
Adam rice
Adam Rice!
我和他们做了个交易 关于他们毒品案子的
I offered them a deal on the drugs charges.
什么毒品案子
What drugs charges?
他们被发现藏♥毒♥
This was the case found in their possession.
我给你看你就知道了
I think you'll find it corroborates my story.
果子冻
Sherbet.
香草果子冻
Vanilla sherbet, I think you'll find.
我是个糖类推销员
I'm a confectionary salesman.
他撒谎
He's lying.
你看不出来吗
Well, don't you see?
这是可♥卡♥因♥
This was cocaine.
他在骗我们
He's conning us.
你看不出来吗
Don't you see?
他就是个骗子
That's what he does.
他和“鬼影”是一伙儿的
Him and The Ghost.
或许你应该要放个大假了
Maybe it's time you took a holiday.
放了他们
Release them.
不
No.
不 等等
No, wait!
这不是果子冻 是可♥卡♥因♥
It's not sherbet, it's cocaine, I...
我还有个新闻发布会呢
I've got a press conference.
你知道吗
You know what?
还是我来吧
I think I'll take it.
我会告诉记者
Tell them about the Internal Affairs investigation
我们要清理门户
I'm about to start.
是你干的
You did this.
就是你
Aye, it was you.
我跟你说了
I think I mentioned earlier,
我不是个贼
I am not a thief.
我不会放过你的
I had you bang to rights.
你是怎么做的
How did you do it?
你是个聪明人
You're a bright boy, Matty.
自己想吧
Work it out.
你需要什么吗
Is there anything you need?
是啊
Yes, there is.
你要多少果子冻
How much sherbet would you like?
6公斤
Six kilos, please.
什么
What?
如果28天内无人认领
If it's not claimed in 28 days,
你就可以取回去
you can come back and get it.
Eric 你能把这个放到...
Eric, can you take this...
Stone和他的同伙说的每一句话
So we'll know every word
都逃不过我们的耳朵
that Stone and his gang are saying.
他们是瓮中鳖
I've got them like rats in a trap.
若他们行动,我会知道的
If they break wind, I'll know about it.
哦 你真聪明
Oh, you're so clever.
这样真傻
Look, this is stupid.
我们再和rice谈谈吧
Let's go and talk to Rice again.
Mickey已经亮出底牌了
Mickey played his best card.
我们输了
We lost.
albert怎么样
How's Albert?
他努力显出很勇敢的样子
Well, he's putting on a brave face.
但我了解他
But I know him.
他受不了了
He's hating it.
我们再去找rice谈谈吧
I still say we go and talk to Rice again.
总以为我就是个跟班的
Never thought I'd end up a grass.
danny 你有什么别的办法吗
Okay, Danny, do you have an alternative?
没有
There isn't one.
让我们开始吧
Let's get this done.
我去见york告诉他我们已经开始了
I'll meet with York and tell him we're on.
你看 这儿有点挤
You know, it's very cramped in here, Eric.
还有没有别的地方可以玩牌的
Isn't there someplace else we could play?
茶里加点白兰地酒再好不过了
Nothing like a shot of brandy in your tea.
可以御寒
Just to keep out the cold.
我五分钟后回来
I'll be five minutes.
别偷看我的牌哦
No peeking.
好了
Here we are.
真好
Ah, good!
正是时候
Right on time.
不会冷了
To keep out the cold.
是啊
Right.
你能查查地下室的
Trev, can you go and check the main fuse panel
保险丝吗
in the basement?
电网好像瘫痪了
Looks like the fence is down.
我就去
On my way.
Mickey 你要快点了
Mick, you've got to move on this one.
他们发现电网问题了
They discovered the fence is down.
你要从另一个出口出去
You'll have to find another way out.
哦...
Oh...
哦
Oh!
哦
Oh!
哦
Ah!
准备好了吗
You ready?
好了
We're ready.
我们去偷手稿吧
Then let's go and steal a manuscript.
在此之前
Uh, before we do this there's um,
我想有些事情你应该要知道
there's something you should know.
什么
What?
我们是为
We've all been working for
matthew york警官工作的
Detective Chief Inspector Matthew York.
你要我做什么
You want me to do what?
你应该感到幸运 有人捡到了
You're lucky someone handed it in.
是啊 太好了
It's brilliant, that, mate.
我女儿这下就不会哭了
My little girl's gonna be made up.
你知道吗
You know what?
我觉得他很帅
I think he's ever so handsome.
可能就只有你喜欢
Give us a break.
我的意思是,如果你喜欢,你知道
I mean, if you like that, you know,
脸太方了 太大了
obvious square jaw, six pack rubbish.
你这么想吗
Well, now you come to mention it.
我觉得啊 他啊
Yeah, well, I reckon he's, you know.
是个同性恋
Bit gay.
说真的
Seriously.
你看他皮肤那么好
I mean, you don't get skin like that
肯定使用了润肤露...
without using moisturizer.
这简直就是同性恋的标志
Dead giveaway.
是吗
Really?
是啊
Yeah.
这是男人才知道的事情
Blokes know these things.
我们对这个有第六感
We've got like a sixth sense on it.
是吗 eddie
Isn't that right, Eddie?
是啊 肯定的
Yeah, definitely.
danny 我知道
You know, if I didn't know you better, Danny,
我知道你嫉妒了
I'd say you were jealous.
我
Me?
嫉妒?
Jealous?
你脚踝怎么样了
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表