剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
Edward宣传他是个同性恋,和Sophie的婚姻是个骗局.
"Edward declares he's gay, marriage to Sophie is a sham."
Millen写了什么哪
What about Millen?
瘾君子William王子与 Kate Moss纵酒狂欢
"Prince William in coke-fueled orgy with Kate Moss."
哦 多好的一个人啊
What nice men.
对皇室成员有点意见
Bit of an obsession with the royal family,
你觉得哪
don't you think?
我可不打算再次挑皇室成员的刺了
Well, I ain't nicking the crown jewels again.
怎么了
What?
Francis owen列举了他最喜欢的事物
Francis Owen lists favorite food
放在土司上烘烤的 Martin Townsend'的心
as Martin Townsend's heart grilled on toast.
谁是Matin Townsend?
Who's Martin Townsend?
他是 嗯 sunday express的编辑
He's the editor of the Sunday Express.
他们在圈子里面互相竞争
They're locked in a circulation battle.
恨不得吃了对方
Hate each others' guts.
我们现在得做的是拿出一篇本世纪
What we need to do is come up with the royal scoop
皇室的独家新闻
of the century.
让Ash和Camilla干如何?
What about Ash and Camilla?
为什么是我?
Why me?
哦 我可不想搞笑 兄弟
Well, I ain't being funny, mate.
她比较适合你的年龄
She's more your age than mine.
我真不敢相信 Danny在挑挑拣拣
I don't believe it, Danny's getting choosy.
哈 不要误会我 亲爱的
Don't get me wrong, love.
我喜欢年纪大一点的人 而且
I love the older bird, much more grateful,
她们更加懂得做♥爱♥的乐趣
know their way around the sack,
不过 Ash和她是绝配
but Ash would be perfect with it.
等等 等等
Now hold up, hold up, hold up.
我妈妈告诉过我一个故事
There was a story my mum told me.
你知道 是那种皇室内部的传说
One of those, sort of, royal urban legends, you know.
我不知道我们是否能成功
Now, I don't know if we could make it work,
不过 传言说到女皇母亲母亲陛下
but this legend has it that the Queen Mum, right,
上帝保佑她 不是 真正的女皇母亲母亲陛下
God bless her, wasn't the Queen Mum.
你好
Hello.
是皇室相似协会吗
Yeah, Regal Resemblance?
是的 你们出租'女皇母亲母亲陛下'的价格是多少
Yeah, how are you for young Queen Mums?
好一顿臭骂啊
What a load of bollocks.
亲爱的兄弟
Lovely mate.
有什么要我做的?
Got anything for me?
耶 给你
Yep, there you go.
不错 Cyril
Nice one, Cyril.
你在工作?
You on the job?
是啊 你哪
Yeah, you?
在Sunday World工作.
Yeah, Weekend World.
哇哦... 国际化的工作
Wow, I'd love to be in a national.
那么 你为谁工作?
Who you with then?
我? 在the Redding Courier 嗯 工作了5年多了
Me, I've been at the Reading Courier five or so years now.
报道当地新闻 市长有了新的停车权
Local news, Mayor's new parking initiative,
这类的事
that sort of thing.
抓住了头版 是不是?
Hold the front page, eh?
耶 完全正确
Exactly.
我是Chris Carey.
I'm Chris Carey.
Tim Millen.
Tim Millen.
什么
What?
哦 等等
Sorry.
你是那个Tim Millen?
You're the Tim Millen?
怎么 你听说过我?
What, you heard of me?
听说?
Heard of you?
你该死的是我的偶像
You're my bloody hero.
真的
No, really.
"Harry王子 穿着貌似妓♥女♥"
Prince Harry Dressed as a Hooker,
Sophie Wessex被发现怀有身孕
Sophie Wessex, Fat or Pregnant,
唔 "上流人士在洗手间发现Becks"
Posh Finds Becks in the Loos.
你很了解啊
Sure, you know your stuff.
现在该是我一举成名的时候了
Believe me, Tim, it's time I moved up to the top table.
你看看这个如何
What do you reckon on this?
它不会是法♥院♥的传票吧
It's not a writ, is it?
不 当然不
No, no, no, research.
是关于快餐店的调查
Fast food restaurants.
你猜想他们是如何处理
What do you reckon they do with all that fat
烹饪中使用过的植物油的?
they cook the food in?
让我震惊一下
Surprise me.
他们把油倾倒在伦敦的维多利亚下水道
They dump it in London's Victorian sewers.
所有的油脂以难以想像的数量
All that grease getting clogged up in the sewers
在下水道结块阻塞了
in great disgusting lumps.
它听起来就像是一个比喻
It's like a brilliant metaphor
城市的主要动脉被阻塞了 被油脂阻塞了
for the arteries of the city being clogged by all that fat.
你看看这个比如如何
How's about this for a metaphor?
你的新闻已经被用烂掉了
Your story is about as much use
就像是一个残废的人去参加斗殴比赛
as a one-legged man at an arse-kicking competition.
好吧 这是个明喻
That's a simile.
你准备走了?
You're leaving?
我有地方要去 伙计
Places to be, matey.
嘿 Tim Tim Tim
Tim, Tim.
还有 还有些别的事情 我正在跟进
Tim, there is something else I'm working on.
嗯 它是件轰动的新闻
It's, uh, it's sensational.
我还没有揭露出所有的真♥相♥
I haven't quite nailed all the facts yet.
唔 但是我相信值得一听
But I think it's worth listening to.
好吧 你有五秒钟的时间
Okay, you've got five seconds to interest me.
1 2 ...
One, two.
Elizabeth Bowes-lyon.
Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon.
嘿 女皇母亲母亲?
Hey? - The Queen Mum?
是的 我知道她是谁 你这个呆子
Yeah, I know who she is, you muppet.
她怎么了?
What about her?
我那时在收♥容♥所♥做调查
I was doing some research in a hospice,
你知道 居民一直抱怨粗暴的对待
residents, you know, complaining of ill-treatment.
不感兴趣
Not interested.
不 不 不 等等 等等
No, no, no, wait, wait, wait.
一位慈祥的老年人吸引了我的注意
One of the old dears grabbed me.
她曾经在白金汉宫当过女佣
She'd been a maid at Buckingham Palace.
她说了些不可思议的话
She had some incredible gossip
关于在战争期间的女皇母亲母亲的
about the Queen Mum during the war.
好吧 说出来让我听听看
Well, let's hear it.
Carey先生 哦 Murphy
Mr. Carey? - Oh, Murphy.
这位是Tim Millen
This is Tim Millen.
来自于Sunday World的Tim Millen
The Tim Millen from the Weekend World.
你好
Hello, how do you do?
你好 Millen先生
Mr. Millen.
Chris 我希望你还没有同这位先生 谈起我们的发现
Chris, I hope you haven't been discussing our investigation?
你不会也是位记者吧 Murphy
You're not a journalist as well, are you, Murphy?
不 我不是
No, I'm not.
我也不这么认为
I didn't think so.
你看起来不像是在World里
You don't look like the bunch of slappers
鼓掌的那群人
we've got at the World.
Chris 我在案子里有了些实质性的进展
Chris, I've made some real progress with the case.
你是头 不过 也许我们可以去别的地方
Now it's your call, but maybe we could go somewhere else
讨论一下
and discuss it?
嗯 好 好的
Yeah, okay.
那么 我们去Eddie的酒吧吧
Let's head over to Eddie's Bar.
嗯 她是对的
She's right.
我最好在 所有事实站的住脚之前闭口不谈
Better not say anything till I can stand all the facts up.
仍然很高兴遇到你 Tim 仍然是你忠实的读者
Still great to meet you, Tim, and big fan.
希望下次再见 或者读到你的报道
See you again, read you again, all right.
那些旅馆被称为什么?
Where the hell have you been?
头 我去做了些调查
Chief, I've been I've been researching this feature
关于一些快餐店的情况
on fast food restaurants
和他们对伦敦下水道系统的影响
and their impact on the London sewage system.
被倾倒进下水道的废油
The fat that's getting flushed down there
目前正在凝结
is actually congealing.
这看起来 好像伦敦的枢纽
It's almost as if the arteries of London
正在被阻塞 这是个非常有力的比喻
are getting blocked up, It's a very powerful simile.
我为此感到很兴奋
I'm very excited about it.
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表