剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
下午好 - 下午好
Good afternoon. - Afternoon.
那么这里是佣人们的宿舍?
So is this the servants' quarters then?
小声点Chris
Keep it down, Chris.
对不起
Sorry.
我们现在在这里工作 还记得吗
You work here, remember?
是的 没错
Yeah, that's right.
摄政统治时期展示走廊 一楼
Regency Corridor is first floor.
摄政统治时期展示走廊 一楼
Regency Corridor, first floor.
他们正在朝着摄政统治时期展示走廊去
They're heading to the Regency Corridor
在一楼
on the first floor.
Ash 我们进来了
Ash, we're in.
看到了吗
Are you hooked up?
是的 看到了
Yeah, I can see you.
你必须马上去女王Anne的房♥间
You need to head to the Queen Anne room.
Millen正在佣人宿舍区
Millen's in the servants' quarters
正朝着走廊走去
making his way up to the Regency Corridor.
一旦我们遇上他...
As soon as we pick him up, we'll go.
哦 糟糕
Oh, shit.
怎么了
What's up with it?
快点
Come on.
一堆垃圾...
Oh, what a pile of crap.
我们刚进入走廊
We're just entering the Regency Corridor.
那么这里就是摄政统治时期展示走廊了
So this is the Regency Corridor?
是吗 我不知道
Is it, I don't know.
Millen到之前我们有多少时间
How long before Millen gets here?
太好了
Come on, yes.
Mickey 他就在你的正前方
Mickey, he's right on top of you.
我需要一点帮助
I could use a little help here.
Danny 你必须引开Millen的注意力
Danny, Michael needs a diversion.
嗯 Millen 你说我或者Maj
Millen, is it me or does Her Maj
是不是看上去有点像她身边的狗?
look like one of the corgis
在她的鼻子底下晃悠?
has done a little bit of a whoopsie under her nose?
你在说什么啊?
What are you talking about?
不 真的有一点的...她不像吗
No, just, she doesn't look happy, does she?
不要胡闹了...
Just stop pissing about,
该死的 我们必须找到我们的位置
and help me work out where the hell we are.
她的确不太像 唔...在邮票上 你可以看到笑容
Not like she does in the stamps, when you see the smile.
什么
What?
我想我们到了
I think this is, oh, here we are.
没错 没错
It's right, it's fine.
这里是直通的
Is this through... - Yeah.
没错 就是那儿
Yeah, there it is.
你确定你没走错吗
Are you sure this is the right way?
当然 就在这里的正下方
Definitely, definitely, it's just straight down here.
好了 Ash 我们到了
Okay, Ash, we're here.
你们的目标是女皇母亲的发梳
You're looking for the Queen Mum's hairbrush
在最大的那个橱柜里
in the main cabinet.
橱柜在房♥间的中♥央♥
The cabinet's in the middle of the room.
一共有3个监视器
There are three cameras in total.
一个在门上 2个在阳台
One on the door, two on the balcony,
每个都是180度旋转
each doing 180-degree rotation.
只有2-3秒钟的空隙
There's only a three-second window
那个橱柜是不会被任何一个监视器拍到
when the cabinet isn't covered by one of the cameras.
她不可能成功的 Mick.
No, she'll never do it, Mick.
Danny不可能一直拖着Millen
Danny can't hold Millen forever.
Stacie不可能赢过监视器的
Stacie'll never beat the cameras.
3秒钟的空隙实在太少了
The three-second clearance just isn't enough.
我认为你们必须马上离开
I think you should get out now.
不 不等一下 我可能找到了一个盲区
No, no, wait, I may have a blind spot.
盲区?
Blind spot?
我怎么没有发现?
I can't see it, mate.
相信我
Trust me.
30,秒钟 听我的暗示
In 30 seconds, on my cue.
我找不到所谓的盲区 Mick.
I don't see this blind spot, Mick.
她一直在镜头里
She's in full view.
对不起
Excuse me.
可以请你告诉我 唔
Could you tell me
Phillip公主的展厅在哪里吗
where the Prince Philip Collection is, please?
到底怎么回事 Ash 发生什么了
What the hell's going on? - Ash, what's happening?
我不知道 兄弟
I don't know, mate.
画面就是没有了
It's just gone, isn't it?
拜托
Come on.
如果你沿着这个走廊...
If you carry on down this corridor here.
嗯
Mm-hm.
加油啊
Come on!
好吧 快点啊
All right, come on.
它就在左边的第二间房♥间
It's the second door on the left.
快点 快点啊
Come on, come on, come on.
对不起 我完全搞糊涂了
I'm sorry, I got completely confused.
天啊 我们到底在哪里
Jesus, where the hell are we?
我确定我看到一些陈列箱在那边的
I'm sure I saw some display cases over there.
我们又回来了 傻瓜
We're back here again, you tosser.
这边
It's this way.
Danny拖不住Millen了
Danny can't stall Millen anymore.
有点反应啊 混♥蛋♥
Work you bastard!
太好了...
Yes!
我没有看到他们
I don't see them.
他们在哪儿?
Where are they?
Mickey... stace.
Mickey, Stace?
我希望他们已经完工了 因为Millen到了
Well, I hope they've planted it, because Millen's here.
那里有个警卫
There's a guard.
你打算怎么分散他的注意力?
Do you want me to distract him
假装心脏病发还是?
with a fake heart attack or something?
只要一点小技巧 Chris
All you need is balls, Chris.
看着点 学着点
Just watch and learn, son.
朋友 我们被叫来检修一个松动的门锁
All right, mate, we got called in to fix a wonky latch.
只要一会儿
Shouldn't take a minute.
看起来没什么问题
All looks fine to me.
我不知道哪里有问题
Don't know what the problem was.
天啊
Jesus.
好了 发生了什么 你们做了吗
Well, what happened, did you do it?
我告诉过你我发现了一个盲区
I told you we'd found a blind spot.
干得好
Well done, you two.
Millen拿了那跟头发了吗 Albie
Did Millen take the hair, Albie?
哦 当然
Oh, yeah.
他已经为此吹嘘了
He's been bragging about it
5分钟了 听
for the last five minutes, listen.
在这个城市里只有3个记者
There's only about three journalists in the country
会想到用这些技巧 Chris.
that would have had the balls to do that, Chris.
现在 你只需要等待功成名就了...
You just wait till that gets round the city.
我再也不用为别人埋单了
I'll never have to buy another drink again.
好了 我们现在去见Owen 并且核实情况吧
Okay, then, let's go see Owen and pick up our check.
Millen刚带着DNA样本
Millen's gone down to the lab
去了实验室
with the DNA sample.
我一直在期待他的电♥话♥
I'm expecting a call from him any minute.
很好
Great.
那么 是否可以讨论一下报酬了 25万英镑?
So, can we talk about our 250 grand?
为什么不等实验室的结果出来之后哪
Why don't we wait to hear what the lab has to say?
我是Owen
Owen here.
头 完全匹配
It's an exact match, chief.
你确定?
Are you sure?
确定
Positive.
是的 只有直系亲属的DNA 才会出现这种情况
Yep, only ever see it with maternal DNA.
谢谢
Thank you very much.
我们可以交易了
We have a deal.
太好了 完美
Yes. - Excellent.
我就知道
I knew it.
我就知道这个新闻不一般
I knew this story was a killer.
我想是时候了
I guess it's that time.
没错 当然 250,000 我们达成协议的
Yes, it certainly is, 250,000 pounds, as agreed.
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表