剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
Just to keep out the cold.
我五分钟后回来
I'll be five minutes.
别偷看我的牌啊
No peeking.
第二栋楼 第二栋楼
Wing Two, Wing Two.
在哪儿
Where's Wing Two?
警报...
Warning.
系统三十秒后将重新启动
System rearms in 30 seconds.
哦 糟糕
Oh, shit.
Mick 这系统还有后备警报
Mick, there's a fail-safe.
20秒
20 seconds.
你必须在20秒钟后进入第二栋
Yeah, you've got 20 seconds to get to Wing Two.
Ash adam受伤了
Ash, Adam is injured.
我们需要帮助
We're gonna need some help.
你要拖延点时间
You're gonna have to stall it.
我再试试控制台
I'll try cutting the wire in the control box.
Danny.
Danny!
十
10 seconds.
九 八 七 六 是是是
Nine, eight, seven, six... - Yes, yes, yes.
五 四...
Five, four...
三 二
Three, two.
警报解除
Alarms deactivated.
没事了
All clear.
警报解除了
The system's disabled.
Ash 你真是个天才
Ash, you're a genius.
亲爱的 我没发现什么问题
I really don't see what's wrong, love.
你没事吧
You all right?
不太好
Not so good.
走吧
Come on.
一二三
One, two, three.
好了
You'll be all right, son.
好 我们走吧
Okay, here we go.
好的 我们坐在这里等stone打电♥话♥就行了
Right, we sit tight and wait for Stone's call.
我们会把他们抓个人赃俱获的
Then we'll catch 'em all red-handed.
这会让你重新当上警界一哥的
This'll put you right back on top.
我们要解除电网
We need to deactivate the electric fence.
好的
Okay.
等等
Okay, wait here, wait here.
Danny
Danny.
Danny 那里有个地下室
Danny, down there is the basement.
电网保险丝在那儿
You'll find the fusebox for the main fence.
拉掉开关 再和我们在陈列室里会合
Drop the switch, we'll meet you in the display room.
那他呢
What about him?
我们会想办法的 走吧
We'll manage. Go!
为什么要我去地下室
Why have I got to go downstairs?
别进地下室啊~~~
Don't go down in the cellar!
哦
Ah.
一定要是这个
Please be this one.
但愿能起作用
Hope that worked.
Mickey
Mickey?
好的 就是这个
Okay, that's it.
就是这个
That's it.
好的 这边这边
That's it, this way.
你们还没到第二栋
You out of Wing Two yet?
快了
No, not yet, almost.
嘘 嘘 嘘
Shh, shh, shh.
你听到什么了吗
Can you hear something?
快 这里
Quick, over here.
哦
Oh!
Danny 你能不能不要这样鬼鬼祟祟的
Danny, will you stop sneaking about?
我是盗贼啊 不是吗
I'm a burglar, ain't I?
所以就要鬼鬼祟祟
I'm supposed to be sneaking about.
陈列室在那里
The display room is over there.
走吧
Come on.
哦 我们再试试吧
Oh, come on, shall we give it a little go?
我可以把车翻过来
I could turn it over for you.
我不知道是什么问题
I can't see the point, I haven't done anything.
哦 别这样
Oh, come on.
我还在值班呢
No, I'm supposed to be on duty.
几英里外有个修车店
There's a local garage a couple of miles away.
我给他们打电♥话♥
I'll give them a call.
哦 不 等等
Oh, no, wait.
我有点东西要给你
Erm, I've got something I want to give you.
什么
What?
你能去查查地下室
Trev, can you go and check the main fuse panel
的保险丝吗
in the basement?
好象电网瘫痪了
It looks like the fence is down.
我就去
On my way.
Mickey 你们要快点了
Mick, you've got to move on this one.
他们发现电网问题了
They discovered the fence is down.
好的 我们现在在陈列室外面
Okay, we're outside the room now.
好吧
All right?
好了
Got it, yeah.
我们进去了
We're inside.
控制杆在哪里
Where's the levers?
就是这怪兽
It's the gargoyles.
你们一人握住一个然后向右转动
We grab one each, then we turn to the right.
开始吧
Let's do it.
好了吗
Ready?
好
Okay.
我数一二三
On three.
一...
One!
二...
Two!
三...
Three!
哇
Wow!
上帝 Hans Christian
God, Hans Christian!
好的
Good.
我们走
Let's go.
York
York.
搞定了
It's done.
把他拖在那儿
Keep him there.
这就是你的问题了
Yeah, well, that's your problem, not mine.
按我说的做
Just do it.
我在路上了
I'm on my way.
好的 叫上大部队
All right, call the calvary.
他们还要三分钟
It should take them three minutes.
正好能看到我单枪匹马的
Just enough time for them to see me
制♥服♥rice
dragging Rice out single-handed.
我是eastman警官
This is Detective Sergeant Eastman.
我在windfield 我要支援
I want backup, please, to Windfield Hall as quick as you...
尽快尽快...还真快
That was quick.
嘿
Police!
哦 这位是Cooper队长吧
Well, if it isn't DCI Cooper, the nearly man.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我们接到线报
We had a tip off.
不管怎样 这里可是middlesex
So whatever's going on, this is a Middlesex collar.
哦 不
Oh, no.
我一直在进行秘密行动
No, I've been running a covert operation,
所以这个案子是我的
which makes it my collar.
警♥察♥ 打开门
Police! Open up!
先生们 这就是...
Gentlemen, meet...
鬼影
The Ghost.
你怎么解释
This had better be good.
我知道谁干的
I know who did this.
我带你去找他们
I can take you to them.
谁
Who?
先生 他在这里做什么
Don't seem to be anyone here, sir.
长官
Sir?
我们查了york先生给我们的那几个人
We ran a check on the names Mr. York gave us.
他们正在拘留中
They're showing as being in custody.
是的 记录上是这样的
Yeah, well, it would show that,
但实际上我放他们走了
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表