剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
你还穿的那条粉红色的吗
You still got that little pink number?
可能记得
I might have.
请在这儿停一下
Stop it there, please.
你感觉怎么样
So, how're you feeling?
有点儿奇怪
A little strange.
不好意思 我...
I'm sorry, I...
你不记得我了 不
You don't remember me? - No.
是因为那场车祸
Not really, it's the accident.
别担心
Yeah, think nothing of it.
你一定是samar的医生
You must be Samar's doctor.
我们在电♥话♥里谈过
We spoke on the phone.
是啊 我能问问你俩认识多久了
Yes, yes, can I ask how recently did you two meet?
几天前刚认识的
Well, it was only a few days ago.
我们昨天一起吃的午饭 你记得吗
We had lunch yesterday, remember?
不 这属于我的短期记忆
No, it's my short-term memory.
我不记得几天前发生的事情了
I'm having trouble remembering the last few days.
那好 我帮你回顾一下
Okay, then, let me get you up to speed with where we were.
你决定在我的电影里投资
You'd offered yourself as an investor in our film.
只是投资一笔小数目
It was only a small amount,
但回报会很大
but the yield should be relatively high.
我爱电影
I love films.
是的 我们还为你安排了个角色
Yeah, we'd written you a part.
我曾经是名演员
I was an actor?
是的 你喜欢那个剧本 便决定投资
Yeah, and you loved the script, and you agreed to invest.
是吗 20万英镑
I did? - 200,000 pounds.
我有那么多钱
Oh, well, I have that kind of money.
不过事情有点变化了
Now here's the scary part.
我们有点来不及了
Now, we're in a bit of a rush.
所以需要现金
So, we need the cash.
好的
I see.
我能问你一件事吗 Bruce先生
Can I ask you something, Mr. Bruce?
当然可以
Yeah, of course.
我们是朋友吗
Are we friends?
什么
Sorry?
你和我
You and I?
我们是朋友吗
Are we friends?
我们几天前才认识
We only met a few days ago,
但是 是的 我把你当朋友
so, yeah, I'd like to think we were friends, yeah.
是因为我有钱吗
But only because I have money?
不 不 不
No, no, no.
没关系的
It doesn't matter.
既然我已经同意投资了 就会把钱给你的
I have agreed to invest, I will get you your money.
太棒了
Fantastic.
我也会演个角色的
And I will be in your film?
那当然
Absolutely.
我能去拍摄现场看看吗
Can I see the set?
轿车里还要照相机吗
So you need cameras and a limo again?
不 一切从简
No, keep it simple.
吸取上次的教训
Remember last time.
是的 我已经简化了网站了
Yeah, I've downgraded the website.
很好
Good.
这样真的能行吗
So, this is really gonna work.
他已经决定投资了
Well, he's already agreed to invest.
我们只要稳住他 直到拿到钱就行了
We just keep him on-line until we get the money.
不过感觉有点怪 Samar看起来和以前不同了
It's strange though, Samar seems different.
怎么不同
How so?
没那么讨厌了
Well, less obnoxious.
嗯 我发现了
Mm, I found that.
也许他忘了自己是个混♥蛋♥
Maybe he's forgot he's an arse hole.
也许
Maybe.
是的,好吧,现在
Yeah, well, right now,
我们还要担心更重要的事情
we've got bigger things to worry about.
samar如果在我们拿到钱之前记忆恢复
If Samar gets his memory back before we do this,
我们就完了
we're in serious trouble.
我想你去拍摄现场参观的时候
Hi, I thought you might like some company
会想有个同伴
on your visit to the set.
是的 请进
Yes, please come in.
我也热爱电影
I love movies, too.
医生 你知道吗 昨天我梦见你了
You know, last night, Doctor, I had a dream about you.
是吗
Did you?
是的
Yes.
但在我梦里你不是一个医生
But in the dream, you were not a real doctor.
是吗
Really?
是的
Really.
每件事情好像都只是演戏一样
You see, everything was a film set,
你只是个演员
and you were just an actor.
就像dr. Kildare
Like Dr. Kildare.
有时候会这样的 大脑会把很多事情混起来
Well, the mind can do this, mixes everything up,
以此来解释一切
tries to make sense of it.
可能也是的 但一切都好真实
I suppose so, but it was so real.
大脑的力量是无穷的
The mind is a powerful thing.
过来
Come.
嘿
Hey.
Samar.
Samar.
这天气很好拍电影啊
A good day to make movies?
但愿如此
I hope so.
你不介意我假如你们吗
You don't mind if I join you?
不不 当然不
No, no, of course not, of course not.
我想我们应该再去拍摄现场之前 县一起吃顿饭
I thought we'd grab lunch before we headed to the film set.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
几天前我来接过你 Samar先生
I picked you up a few days ago, Mr. Samar.
你不记得了吗
Don't you remember?
不记得了 不好意思
No, sorry.
停下来
Stop.
停在这里
Pull in, pull in.
这是我的工厂
This is my factory.
我们怎么办
What do we do?
在这儿等
Wait here.
samar
Samar?
好的 伙计们 一切像上次一样
All right, lads, same again.
我们只有一个小时哦
We've got about an hour.
这个地方不错啊
This is a nice place.
很简陋 不过我要考虑预算啊
It's basic, but I've got a budget to think of.
Bruce先生
So, Mr. Bruce. - Hm.
告诉我关于你影片的事
Tell me more about your film.
基本上是一个典型的
Well, it's basically
宝莱坞故事 你知道
a typical Bollywood love story, you know.
是在伦敦拍摄 启用的英国班底
Shot in London and with a Western cast.
有意思
Interesting.
事实上 我已邀请了我们的明星 colette silver
In fact, I've asked our star, Collette Silver,
和我们一起吃饭
to join us here for lunch.
那张照片
The photograph.
什么
Sorry?
她给了我张签名照
Well, she signed a photograph for me.
她很漂亮
She's very beautiful.
是啊 是很漂亮
Oh, yeah, she is, huh?
先生们 你们要点什么吗
What can I get you gents?
你这儿有什么
Well, what do you got?
馅饼
Pies.
肉 牛排 还有..鳗鱼
We've got pork, steak and kidney and eel.
都拌有碎豌豆
All with mash and peas.
能在等会儿吗
Could you give us another minute, please, waiter?
你还好吧 kulvinder
Are you all right, Kulvinder?
哦 不好意思
Yes, oh, I'm sorry.
我脑中闪现了一点片断
Bits of this are coming back to me.
哦
Oh yes.
这位是colette
Here's Collette now.
Colette 你记得kulvinder吗
Collette, you remember Kulvinder?
当然记得
Of course I do.
我听说你出了车祸
I heard about your accident.
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表