剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
他有一个17岁的儿子乔伊,
He has a 17 year-old son, Joey,
他是一位崭露头角的说唱明星
who's a budding rap star.
说唱
Rap.
嗯,他有什么好的吗?
Well, is he any good?
谁知道呢?
Who knows?
但本尼纵容了他
But Benny indulges him.
哦,太邪恶了.
Oh, wicked.
那么,我们的目标是什么?
So, what's our in?
嗯,我告诉他我有个朋友有个儿子
Well, I told him I had a friend who has a son
他拥有一家小型唱片公♥司♥
who owns a small record company.
♪Word Up,Word Up♪
♪ Word up, word up ♪
♪Dolders♪
♪ Dollars ♪
♪在追捕外面所有的流氓♪
♪ Going after all the hoodlums out there ♪
♪是的,继续为他们争先恐后,男人♪
♪ Yeah, keep hustlin' for them dollars man ♪
♪Them Pound♪
♪ Them pounds ♪
♪这就是我们拿下♪的方法
♪ This is how we get down ♪
♪别给钱,你不能上♥床♥,♪
♪ Don't get paid you ain't getting laid ♪
♪Word♪
♪ Word ♪
♪我们有20个人在高唱国歌♥♪
♪ We got 20 thous bucking out the anthem ♪
♪关闭了你的粉丝俱乐部♪
♪ Shut down your fan club ♪
♪人群疯狂♪
♪ Crowd going nuts ♪
♪♪的翼展
♪ The wing span of flacon ♪
♪我们是第一个,弹跳耳膜的♪
♪ We the first, ricocheting the eardrums ♪
♪与DICK穿透♪
♪ With dick penetration ♪
♪我们会吓到你面对我们的♪
♪ We'll scare you to face us ♪
♪不锈钢因为腾出您的匆忙♪
♪ Stainless 'cause vacate your rush ♪
因为那就是我们♪♪
♪ Cause that's us ♪
♪我们不只是想玩哑巴♪
♪ We ain't just trying to play dud ♪
♪爱离开剪纸♪
♪ Love to leave paper cuts ♪
♪上勾拳,充斥着剃刀说唱♪
♪ Uppercuts, that floods the razor rap ♪
♪运行您的计划♪
♪ Run your plans ♪
♪你喜欢狗屎不算什么♪
♪ You like shit ain't much ♪
♪空闲,分♥裂♥舔到金元♪
♪ Bone idle, split lick to golden dollar ♪
♪混合和喜欢骨头和神♪
♪ Mix and like bones and god ♪
♪运动员到达♪
♪ The athletic arrive ♪
♪和我说过了,你在胡说八道,♪
♪ And I said it, you're nonsense ♪
启示录的这一部分♪♪
♪ This part of the apocalypse ♪
♪和他们说这是无法修复的♪
♪ And they sayin' it it can't be fixed ♪
♪on the sip,带有永久连接♪
♪ On the sip with a permanent attachment ♪
♪它让你的背部像虫一样冒烟♪
♪ It smokes your back like maggots ♪
♪地带排名和埋葬一直是♪
♪ Strip ranks and bury has beens ♪
♪该死的,这是个耻辱,♪
♪ Damn, it's a shame ♪
♪这太可惜了,太可惜了♪
♪ It's a shame, it's a shame ♪
♪这真是太可惜了,♪
♪ It's a damn shame ♪
♪我们的游戏,你关于游戏的♪
♪ We the game, you about the game ♪
♪这太可惜了,太可惜了♪
♪ It's a shame, it's a shame ♪
♪这真是太可惜了,♪
♪ It's a damn shame ♪
♪我们的游戏,你关于游戏的♪
♪ We the game, you about the game ♪
♪这是个耻辱,♪
♪ It's a shame ♪
♪这是一个耻辱,这是一个耻辱。♪
♪ It's a shame, it's a shame. ♪
♪这真是太可惜了,♪
♪ It's a damn shame ♪
♪我们的游戏,你关于游戏的♪
♪ We the game, you about the game ♪
♪这是个耻辱,♪
♪ It's a shame ♪
♪这太可惜了,太可惜了♪
♪ It's a shame, it's a shame ♪
♪这真是太可惜了,♪
♪ It's a damn shame ♪
♪我们的游戏,你关于游戏的♪
♪ We the game, you about the game ♪
♪Moving,Moving,Moving♪
♪ Moving, moving, moving ♪
♪,尽管他们不赞成♪
♪ Though they're disapproving ♪
♪让他们的狗狗不停地移♥动♥♪
♪ Keep them doggies moving ♪
♪Rawhide♪
♪ Rawhide ♪
♪不要试图理解它们♪
♪ Don't try to understand them ♪
♪只需绳索和投掷,并将其标记为♪
♪ Just rope and throw and brand 'em ♪
♪你会住得又高又宽♪
♪ You'll be living high and wide ♪
你介意吗?
Do you mind?
你不会害羞的
It's not like you to be bashful.
你不应该偷偷摸摸地接近别人
You shouldn't go sneaking up on people.
好吧,你没有锁门.
Well, you didn't lock the door.
幽闭恐惧症
Claustrophobic.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
哦,太好了.
Oh, sweet.
是的,我在这里找到他的.
Yeah, I found him here.
唱吧。-嗯?
Sing. - Eh?
唱吧
Sing.
为什么?
What for?
因为我需要你.
Because I need you to.
唱什么-什么都行
Sing what? - Anything.
赶快
Come on.
你不是那种害羞的人
It's not like you to be shy.
♪把他们抬起来,把他们移到♪上
♪ Head 'em up, move 'em on ♪
♪继续前进,抬起头来,♪
♪ Move 'em on, head 'em up, ♪
♪把他们抬起来,让他们继续前进,Rawhide♪
♪ Head 'em up, move 'em on, rawhide ♪
♪骑着他们进去,把他们弄出来,♪
♪ Ride 'em in, cut 'em out ♪
♪把它们剪掉了,Rawhide♪
♪ Cut 'em out, rawhide ♪
♪Rawhide♪
♪ Rawhide ♪
好的.
Okay.
那么,我们在哪里?
So, where are we?
班尼在媒体上读了丹尼的个人资料.
Well, Benny read Danny's profile in the press.
他对此印象深刻
And he was more than a little impressed
当我告诉他我可以安排
when I told him I was able to arrange
让丹尼看他儿子今晚的表演
for Danny to watch his son's performance tonight.
太好了
Great.
史黛西?
Stacie?
我们收到了一些有趣的回复
We've had some interesting responses
丹尼的样带
to Danny's demo tape.
但奇怪的是,他们都是,
Strangely enough though, they were all,
“别打给我们,我们会打给你的。”
"Don't call us, we'll call you."
农民
Peasants.
但现在我有信头了
But now I've got letterheads
来自各大唱片公♥司♥
from every major record company.
你想要什么我都能给你
I can pretty much give you what you want.
好的,一旦我们钓上了他,信上说
Okay, once we've hooked him, how about letters saying
他们听过乔伊·弗雷泽的演示磁带
they've heard Joey Frazier's demo tape
他们有兴趣签下他吗?
and they're interested in signing him?
快做好了。-好的.
As good as done. - Okay.
接下来,艾伯特,丹尼,是时候让你们见见乔伊了
Next, Albert, Danny, it's time you met Joey.
怎么了,伙计们?
What's up, boys?
警♥察♥舞会取消了?
Policeman's ball canceled?
我来这里是为了看我儿子的表演
I've come here to see my boy perform.
现在这不违法了,对吧?
That's not against the law now, is it?
嘿,嘿
Hey, hey.
给这两个人拿些猪肉屑来
Bring these two some pork scratchings.
嘿,吉米,你好吗?
Hey, Jimmy, how you doing?
很高兴见到你.
Good to see you.
是的,你也是.
Yeah, and you.
晚安,孩子们
Good night, boys.
我希望我没有打扰到你
I hope I'm not interrupting anything.
不,他们只是几个穿蓝衣服的男孩.
No, they're just a couple of boys in blue.
你知道,他们喜欢时不时地出现,你知道,
You know, they like to pop in every now and then, you know,
看看我怎么样了
see how I'm doing.
乔伊!
Joey!
乔伊,来见见吉米
Joey, come meet Jimmy.
这才是我的好孩子
That's my boy.
这就是安排好的那个人
This is the man who's arranged.
是啊,紧身衣,伙计.--特里·坎宁安
Yeah, tight, man. - For Terry Cunningham
来看你
to come and see you.
这些笨蛋给我带来了悲伤,不是吗?
These fools is giving me grief, innit?
听着,我不需要支持乐队,
Look here, I don't need no support band,
但他们只是在扰乱我的空间,伙计
but they're just messing with my space, guy.
我不开心
I is not happy.
喂!
Oi!
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表