剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
Eventually.
但我没告诉他们这事
But I didn't tell them that.
你会想念我的
You're gonna miss me.
突发新闻
布里斯班男子因未婚妻之死被捕
警探今日将35岁的
Detectives today took into custody
房♥产中介科特·卡兰纳抓捕
35-year-old real estate agent Kurt Calanna after...
我需要那份报告
I need that report.
卡兰纳先生的前未婚妻 28岁的奥利维亚·瑞莫斯
...Mr Calanna's former fiancee, 28-year-old Olivia Reimers,
曾被认为是自杀身亡
who, until recently, had been thought to have taken her own life.
我可以看看吗
May I?
我刚交了停泊费 警官
My mooring fees are up to date, Officer.
所以你住在这里呀
So, this is where you live?
不会太久了 我明天出发去热带
Yeah, not for long. I'm off to the tropics tomorrow.
我听说了 上船
Yeah, I heard that. Hey, jump on.
有些东西我想给你看看
There's something I want to show you.
你会喜欢的
You're gonna love this.
你会想取消自己的旅程
You're gonna want to cancel your trip.
今天下午一个渔夫发现了水底的一些东西
A fisherman found something down there this afternoon.
在这里捕鱼是违法的
It's illegal to fish here.
但对我来说 很高兴他来这里了
Yeah, well, I for one, am glad that he did.
那些是...骨头吗
Are those... bones?
人骨
Human bones.
我们已经送了一些零散的骨头到大菱鲆街
We've already sent a bunch of loose ones down to Turbot Street.
知道是被什么包住了吗
Do you know what they're encased in?
混凝土
Concrete.
肯定不是自杀了
Well, it's definitely not suicide.
我知道你会感兴趣的
I knew you'd love it.
嘿 你看过这个没
Hey? Have you seen this?
河里打捞上一具被混凝土包裹的成年男性尸体
Adult male pulled from the river, set in concrete.
索瑞娅跟我说了
Yeah, Soroya told me.
索瑞娅吗
Soroya?
-颅骨找到没 -显然还没有
- Skull? - Not yet, apparently.
他们得继续下水打捞 看看这个
They're gonna keep diving. Have a look at this.
被切断的手指
A finger. Severed.
-被螺旋桨吗 -不清楚
- By a propeller? - I don't know.
我觉得像是机械所致 比如剪刀或者修枝剪
It looks mechanically cut, to me. I mean, scissors, secateurs.
还有这些纹路
And look at these ridges.
你不该在收拾东西什么的吗
Shouldn't you be packing or something?
是啊
Yeah.
芙恩
Fern...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我必须留下来
I have to stay.
去你的 爸爸
Fuck you, Dad.
《神秘法医》下集预告
Next, on Harrow...
你有任何线索指明这个男人是谁吗
Do you have any clue who this guy was?
什么都没有
None, whatsoever.
另外 有根手指被故意切断了
Plus, there was a finger bone deliberately severed.
又有尸体出现了
Body's come up.
你觉得有什么不在了吗
Do you think anything's gone?
-比如 -心脏
- Like what? - Like a heart.
对不起
I'm sorry.
芙恩 我依旧很想和你一起离开
Fern, I still so much want to go away with you.
你怎么能让她这么失望
How could you let her down like that?
我想我最近都不会和你说话了
I don't think I'm gonna want to talk to you for a while.
我嫉妒你 像你那样的狩猎
I envy you. How you hunt.
你 永远 不会知道
You'll... never... know.
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表