剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
他们处决了五名德国♥军♥官
They executed five of the German officers.
但他侥幸逃脱了
He got away.
因为他假装是捷克人
Because he pretended to be Czech.
想象一下我再次看到他时的感受
Imagine how I felt when I saw his face,
就在澳大利亚
here in Australia.
附有一张他领奖照片的报道
An article, with a photo of him getting his award.
"为匈牙利社区服务"而获奖
For "Services to the Hungarian Community."
我简直不敢相信
I couldn't believe it.
所以我卖♥♥掉了房♥子
So I sold my house,
搬到这里
I moved in here...
我观察着 等待着
and I watched, and I waited.
我在他喉咙里发现了一根羽毛
I found a feather in his throat.
是枕头吗
Was it a pillow?
一个垫子
A cushion.
我先把他好的那只手绑了起来
I strapped his good arm down first.
整个过程花的时间令人意外
It's surprising how long it took.
你可能会认为我知道
You would think I would know
一个人窒息需要多长时间
how long a person takes to suffocate.
他的奖呢
And his award?
所以
So.
你打算怎么处理我
What will you do with me?
什么都不做
Nothing.
你现在够暖和了吗
Are you warm enough now?
那个年轻护理
That nurse. That young man.
搜搜他的车
Have his car searched.
不不不不 他还有呼吸吗
No, no, no, no, no, is he breathing?
丹 我很抱歉
Dan, I'm so sorry.
你试过心肺复苏吗 试着让他苏醒过来
Have you tried CPR? Try and revive him.
-让我来 -不
- Here, let me. - No.
丹 别 他预嘱了DNR
Dan, no. He has a DNR.
拒绝心脏复苏 你知道的
Do Not Resuscitate. You know that.
杰克预嘱了DNR
Jack has a DNR.
莫顿岭养老院
节哀顺变
I'm sorry.
自私的混♥蛋♥
Selfish bastard.
他离开前可能都整理好了
He might have tidied up a bit before he left.
会送往哪里
Who will it all go to?
显然是我了
Me, apparently.
我会让人送到办公室去 直到我有空能理一遍
I'll have it sent to work until I can sort through it.
如果你愿意 我可以留下来
I can stay if you want.
医生还是得来看他
The doctor still has to see him.
好的
Ok.
如果有什么我能做的 打给我
Well, call me if there's anything I can do.
D. 哈罗医生
-你好 -请问是西蒙·文里克吗
- Hello? - Simon Venrik?
是范雷... 是我
It's Van Re... Yeah.
珀斯希尔医疗技术支持部门
Perse Hill Health Tech Support.
我们收到了您的邮件 关于法医学研究所处的一些工作表
I got your email about some timesheets there at Turbot Street?
-10月3号♥记录中的星号♥吗 -3号♥ 是的
- The asterisks on October third? - Um, the third, yeah.
你们那边当时深夜出现了一次系统故障
Yeah, you guys had an outage late that night.
在四号♥的早些时候
Well, in the early am of the fourth.
服务器因某些原因运行中断了
Your server dumped out for some reason.
服务器宕机吗 这还是头一次
A server outage? That... that's a first.
哈罗一直通过电♥话♥在处理 所以没什么问题
Doctor Harrow phoned through all the times, though, so it was OK.
-一直吗 -他帮了大忙
- All the times? - He's a helpful guy.
-他本人在通话吗 -是的
- Including his own? - Uh-huh.
滚开
Oi, piss off!
毒品
Drugs.
反正没人喜欢他
No-one liked him anyway.
不像杰克 我们都喜欢杰克
Not like Jack. We all liked Jack.
我不知道为什么斯卡罗特医生坚持要进行尸检
I don't know why Doctor Skarrott is insisting on an autopsy.
他只是工作细致
He's just being thorough.
我们会想念他的
We'll miss him.
我很高兴你女朋友有机会见了他
I'm glad your girlfriend got to meet him.
什么
Pardon?
头天晚上 那个女警♥察♥
The other night? The... the woman, the cop.
她说她是你的女朋友 来看杰克的
She said she was your girlfriend when she came to see Jack.
美女啊
Pretty.
《神秘法医》下集预告
Next, on Harrow...
那根手指骨是被锯齿形工具切断的
That finger bone was cut with a serrated blade.
我在他船上见过这个工具箱
I've seen the kit on his boat.
我需要申请一个搜查令
I want to organise a search warrant.
哈罗拜访了外科医生的遗孀
Harrow visited the surgeon's widow.
他带走了一份文件
He left with a file.
我在想着自从那些尸骨被发现后
I'm thinking about all the things that he did,
他所做的一切事情
when those bones first came up from the river.
-也许他只是错了 -他什么时候错的如此离谱
- Maybe he was just wrong. - When is he ever that wrong?
你真的相信他会杀了人吗
Do you really believe he'd kill someone?
我真的需要找出真♥相♥
I really need to find out.
手举起来 哈罗 原地别动
Hands, Harrow! Stay right there, please.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
我想你有问题想问我吧
I imagine you have a few questions.
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表