剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
你慢慢找
I'll leave you to it.
谢谢 梅雷迪思
Thanks, Meredith.
别这样 杰克
Oh, come on, Jack.
哈罗领先一分
Round one to Harrow.
梅雷迪思告诉我一个从停尸房♥来的
Meredith told me a shabby man
衣着褴褛的男人占了我的上风
from the morgue had beaten me to it.
欢迎光临要花一年筛选的资料
Welcome to a year's worth of sifting.
我还挺喜欢梅雷迪思关于
You know, I quite like Meredith's idea
去找所有矫形骨科医生的主意
of tracking down the ortho surgeons.
可爱又传统的梅雷迪思
Good old Meredith.
所以你打算开始这么做吗
So, you starting that now?
不 你也不能 工作在召唤我们
Nope. Nor are you. Work beckons.
我不想让你们进入我的房♥子
I don't want you coming in my house.
多少次了 你们不能进来 听到没
How many times, and you're not coming in, alright?
我们必须进去 我们需要搜索整间屋子
We have to come in. We have to search the house.
你不能进来 除非你有...
Well, you're not coming in without...
我告诉你 伙计 你需要一张搜查令
I tell you what, mate, you need a search warrant.
-你不知道规矩吗 -当然 我知道
-Don't you know the rules? -Yes, I know.
你知道规矩 好吧 我不在乎
You know the rules? Well I don't care.
搜寻令在这里
Here's the warrant.
哈罗
Harrow.
你们不能进入我的房♥子
You're not coming in my house.
你怎么看
What do you think?
两年 还是三年
Two years? Three?
三到五年
Three, four, five.
她躺在那里
So that's where she laid,
但动物将剩余部分弄得到处都是
but animals have scattered the rest all over.
她
She?
从骨盆来看 是女性
Judging by the pelvic bone. She.
她躺在这儿好几年了 风吹日晒 都没人发现
So, she's been lying here for years, in the elements, unnoticed?
也可能发现了但没有报案
Or noticed but unreported.
你们不能进入我的房♥子
You're not comin' in my house!
他是个酒鬼
He's a drunk.
好吧 他可能什么都不知道
Well, he may not have known.
或者他知道 因为是他把她放这里的
Or he knew, because he put her here.
从我地盘上滚开
Now get off my property!
他肯定会闻到味道
He must have smelt it.
我们离他的房♥子很远
Well, we are a long way from the house.
我怀疑如果有骆驼烂在他家后廊 他都闻不到
I doubt he'd smell it if a camel died on his back porch.
嘿 警长
Hey, Sarge!
你们为什么不走开 别来打扰我
Why don't you go away and stop bothering me?
找到一些衣物
Found some clothing.
你无权来这里
You've got no right to come around here.
看上去像衬衫和皮带
Looks like a shirt and a belt.
有血迹
Mmm, blood.
到房♥子里看看
Let's take a look in the house.
该死
Bloody hell,
你把事态搞得更复杂了 康奈利先生
you're making this more difficult than it needs to be, Mr Connelly.
你为何不自己打开这个壁橱
Why won't you open the cupboard?
-里面是我的私人物品 -是的 我当然知道
-It's my private stuff. -Yeah. I'm aware of that.
但你要知道在你后院有个死去的女人
But you know there's a dead woman in your backyard?
不 我不知道我后院有个死去的女人
No, I didn't know there was a dead woman in my backyard,
我都跟你说了
and I told you that.
你妻子是什么时候失踪的
So, when did your wife go missing?
我已经告诉过你了 老天 五年前
I've told you that! Jesus, five years ago.
好吧 为什么你没有上报她的失踪
Right. And why didn't you report her missing?
因为这他妈不关别人的...
Because it's nobody's bloody bus...
不要进去 停下
Hey! Don't go in there! Stop!
拜托了 停下 不要进去
Please! Stop! Don't go in there!
你每天喝多少酒 康奈利先生
How much are you drinking each day, Mr Connelly?
-那也不关你们的事 -好吧
-That's nobody's business either. -OK.
这张搜查令包含了这个壁橱
The search warrant covers the cupboard.
不是你自己打开 就是我们强制撬开
Now, either you open it, or we'll force it open.
-那是我的东西 -好吧
-It's my stuff. -Oh, alright.
安迪 把锁撬开
Andy? Sort that lock out.
阿切尔&博尔顿房♥地♥产♥
出租工作室
带阳台的独♥立♥工作室
距中心商业区仅十分钟
马上联♥系♥我们
韦伯&史密斯
清洁服务
莫顿岭养老院
杰克
Jack?
你电♥话♥是出问题了吗
Your phone been playing up?
没有 只是有几个人来电♥话♥了
No, just some of the callers.
又给你带了点
Here's some more supplies.
你想谈谈吗
You wanna talk about it?
-你想谈吗 -暂时不想
- Do you? - Not yet.
西米科技
Simi-Tech.
他们是怎么破产的
Why did they go bankrupt?
西米科技之前制♥造♥的设备都挺好
Simi-Tech used to make some pretty good gear
直到他们在爱沙尼亚造了些钢板
until they had a bunch of plates made in Estonia?
不 是在亚美尼亚
No, Armenia.
那些钢板造成了许多问题
The plates caused all sorts of problems,
导致了一场针对某些矫形骨科医生的集体诉讼
resulting in a class action against a few ortho surgeons.
你不会恰好知道是哪些医生吧
You would have known which ones.
这是不是跟你
Would this have anything to do
之前夜间拜访最近刚去世的霍瓦德有关
with your nocturnal visit to the recently departed Hovard?
是的
Yeah.
我要去翻翻我的黑名单
I'll have to look in my little black book.
我会给你几个名字的
I'll get you some names.
-这是什么地方 -很安全 来
- What is this place? - It's safe. Come on.
亚伦说他来过这里几次
Aaron says he's crashed here a couple of times.
-是吗 -没事的
- Yeah? - It'll be fine.
似乎现在都没有人欣赏音乐了
No-one seemed to appreciate music today.
你今天怎么样
How did you go?
你知道吗 有人给了五美元让我演奏五分钱合唱团
You know, one guy offered me five bucks to play Nickelback?
五分钱合唱团:加拿大摇滚乐团
给
Here.
好吧 我的意思是
Yeah, nah, I mean,
录音室出租
小鱼 光押金肯定就得有...
Fish, the bond alone would have to be...
七百二十元
$720.
加上预付两周租金
And another fortnight's rent in advance.
这里有差不多一半的钱
This is, like, half.
我们只是需要去更安全的地方 就我们俩
We just need to go somewhere safe. Just us.
只要更努力 多挣点钱
Just need to work harder and make some money.
-这是你想要的吗 -是的
- And that's what you want? - Yeah.
那好
Ok.
那是什么
What's that?
我错过了你的生日
Well, I missed your birthday
因为你没告诉我
because you didn't tell me.
然后我看到你和你♥爸♥的合影
And I saw the photo of you and your Dad.
照片里你看上去十分开心 所以...
You looked so happy in it, so...
这是跟照片里一样的那本书
It's the same book from the photo.
《萨布莉尔》
加斯·尼克斯
《古王国记》系列小说
昆士兰法医学研究所
真是奇怪
Hmm, that's weird.
有什么奇怪
What's weird?
有些骨头不见了
Some bones are missing,
但大都是这只手上的不见了
but most of them are from this hand.
-动物造成的吗 -为什么只有这只手呢
- Animals? - Why just one hand?
那个失踪的妻子多少岁来着
How old did you say the missing wife was?
五十一岁
51.
这骨架看上去像是中年晚期
Well, the skeleton looks to be late middle aged.
这是一处轻度椎体骨折
This is a mild vertebral fracture.
这里又是一处
And there's another one here.
你可以看到这里的骨头较薄
And you can see we've got bone thinning here.
骨质疏松吗 符合中年晚期的猜想
Osteoporosis? Consistent with late middle age.
也许 但看看这个
Perhaps, but come take a look at this.
她的牙齿满是龋齿
Her teeth are full of caries.
口腔卫生情况糟糕
Poor dental hygiene.
那我们查查公共牙医诊所
So we check the Public Dental Clinic.
当然可以 不过龋齿和缺乏营养
Sure, but bad teeth, poor diet.
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表