剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
Well, I'm thinking...
这很值得思考
..That it's worth thinking about.
看看这个
Hmm, look at that.
百分之十的体脂 幸运的混♥蛋♥
10% body fat, lucky bastard.
不管怎样
Anyway...
皮下出血
Petechial haemorrhaging.
-对 -检查他的眼睛
- Mm. - Check his eyes.
这里还有更多
There's more here.
但有很多原因可以解释为什么...
But there could be any number of reasons why...
检查他的喉咙
Check his throat.
我没教过你吗
Didn't I teach you anything?
有泡沫
Foam.
-窒息 -窒息
- Asphyxiation. - Asphyxiation.
你们两个在干什么
What the hell are you two doing?
我们只是在跟斯坦告别
Oh, we're just goodbye to Stan.
狗屁 你根本不喜欢这个外国混♥蛋♥
Oh, bullshit, you didn't even like the foreign prick.
你就是个爱管闲事的老混♥蛋♥ 特万
You are a nosy old bastard, Twine.
-注意语气 -要我把乔找来吗
- Hey. - Do you want me to get Jo?
她就在那边
She's right there.
她会很愿意看到你们是如何
She'd love to see how you guys are
骚扰一个去世住客的尸体
interfering with a body of a dead resident.
不是吗
No?
快离开
Take off.
迷人的家伙
Charming fellow.
他的表现倒是很有趣
Interesting reaction, though.
不喜欢上了年纪的人
Not enamoured of the elderly.
不喜欢外国人
Not enamoured of foreigners.
昆士兰法医学研究所
芙恩·哈罗是谋杀罗伯特·奎因的嫌疑人
Fern Harrow is a person of interest in the murder of Robert Quinn.
我想查看哈罗在去年10月3日那天是否在工作
I want to check if Harrow was working here on October the third last year,
这正是罗伯特·奎因
which is the date Robert Quinn
打出最后一通电♥话♥以及他的车开进了水坝的日子
made his last phone call and his car went into the dam.
怎么了
What?
-这太荒谬了 -别这样
- This is ridiculous. - Ohh.
你认识哈罗的日子比我长
You've known Harrow longer than I have.
你怎么会有这样的想法
How can you entertain such a thought?
每个人都有不为人知的一面 玛克斯
Everyone has two sides, Max.
-什么 甚至是芙恩吗 -"奥卡姆剃刀"原则啊
- What, even Fern? - Well, it's Occam's Razor.
你知道 就是以最少的臆测提出假说
You know, the principle where the hypothesis with the fewest assumptions...
用得着你给我解释奥卡姆的简化法则吗
Don't you dare explain Occam's Law of Parsimony to me.
-听着 -嘘嘘嘘
- Listen... - Shh, shh, shh, shh, shh.
所以哈罗在3号♥早上9:32打卡上班
OK, so Harrow carded in at 9:32am on the third
然后...
and carded out...
4号♥凌晨3点19分打卡下班
at 3:19am on the fourth.
好吧 那我想他没嫌疑了
Well, I guess he's in the clear, then.
那个 你对我的求婚考虑好了吗
Hey, listen, have you given any more thought to my proposal?
-挑对时机问问题 布莱恩 -好吧 好吧
- Pick your moments, Bryan. - Yeah, OK.
记住 这位年轻医生非常墨守成规
Now remember, this young doctor's a real stick in the mud,
尽力说服他
so hammer him.
没问题
OK.
敲门 敲门
Knock-knock.
杰克 我马上就来找你
Jack, I'll get around to you shortly.
抱歉打扰你了 医生
Oh, sorry to interrupt you, Doctor.
只是我这位年轻的朋友实在忍♥不住
Ah, just my young friend here can't help himself.
他有几个问题
He's got a couple of questions.
我阻止不了他
I couldn't stop him.
-丹尼尔·哈罗 病理学家 -怎么了
- Daniel Harrow, Pathologist. - Uh-huh.
我想问关于斯坦·瓦格纳的事
I, er, wanted to ask about Stan Wagner.
你没必要检查瓦格纳先生了
Ah, there's no need for you to see Mr Wagner.
他会被直接送去解剖学学院
He's going straight to the School of Anatomy.
他捐赠了他的尸体吗
He bequeathed his body?
今天早上我还有23个住客要查看 哈罗先生
I have 23 more residents to see this morning, Mr Harrow...
哈罗医生
Doctor Harrow.
瓦格纳先生是怎么死的
How did Mr Wagner die?
充血性心力衰竭
Congestive heart failure.
那是什么导致了心力衰竭
And what caused the heart failure?
心肌炎 既往心梗 还是甲状腺疾病
Myocarditis, previous infarctions, thyroid disease?
他的血压很低 胆固醇很高
His blood pressure was low, his cholesterol was high
而且年龄很大了
and he was old.
我的结论是他死于心力衰竭
It was my determination that he died of heart failure.
他的儿子也同意这个结论
His son was also OK with that determination.
他的脸上有明显的皮下出血
He had significant haemorrhaging in his face...
-等等 -他的眼睛 嘴巴...
- Ah, wait. - Eyes, mouth...
你检查了他的尸体吗
You've seen the body?
对不起 医生 我阻止不了他
Sorry, Doctor, I couldn't stop him.
我需要打给法医学研究所问问你为什么审问我吗
Do I need to call Turbot Street and ask why you're interrogating me,
哈罗医生
Doctor Harrow?
就是心力衰竭
Heart failure.
最后一个问题 他死在哪里
One last question, where did he die?
我看到了地板上的相框 他是在去厕所路上死的吗
I saw the frame on the floor. Was he on his way to the toilet?
我被叫去检查他遗体时 他躺在床上
He was in bed when I was asked to inspect his deceased remains.
也许他在回床上时把它撞掉了
Maybe he knocked it off on the way back.
没有必要进行尸检
There is no need for an autopsy.
非常感谢你在里面如此支持我
Thank you so much for backing me up in there.
他是我的医生 我不能把他惹毛了
Well, he's my doctor. I can't piss him off.
那么我就能吗
Oh, but I can?
心脏病发作 鬼才信
Heart attack, my hairy white one.
瓦格纳精神得很 他吃东西就像饿狗
Wagner was active. He ate like a starved dog.
我从没听说他有过
There was no fluid retention,
液体潴留 或者内脏充血
no visceral congestion that I ever heard.
那么你想让我做什么
So what do you do want me to do?
闯入解剖学学院检查他的尸体吗
Break into the School of Anatomy and examine his body?
鹰在夜间飞得很低
The eagle flies low at night.
-干嘛像个神秘兮兮的小松鼠 -我不知道
- Why so secret squirrel? - I don't know.
我觉得最近神秘兮兮成了这里的潮流
I feel like secrecy is the fashion of the day around here.
他们找到了奎因的头骨 你知道吗
They found Quinn's skull. Did you know?
我知道
Yeah.
你也是"别告诉哈罗"团队的一员吗
And were you also part of the "Don't tell Harrow" Conspiracy?
为什么 你认为他会做什么吗
Why? What'd you think he was going to do?
这不是我的主意
It wasn't my call.
-是啊 但你是怎么想的 -我不知道
- Yeah, but what do you think? - I don't know.
你认为他参与其中了
You think he was involved.
-不 不可能 -西蒙 玛克辛找你
- No. No way. - Simon. Maxine wants you.
不可能的
No way.
来啦 懂电子表格的小书呆
Ah, you're the spreadsheet nerd.
这是什么意思
What does this mean?
-那是员工打卡日志 -对 但这些是什么
- That's the staff entry logs. - Yeah, yeah, but what are these?
这些星号♥ 它们只在这一天出现
These asterisks. They're only there on this day.
表示有人修改过吗
Has someone fiddled with it?
十月三日
October third.
我不知道 也许只是电脑错误
Um, I don't know. Maybe just computer error.
看 没有了
Huh. Nothing.
好的 谢谢
OK. Thank you.
实际上 我还没有死亡证明
Actually, I don't have a death certificate yet.
这就是我打电♥话♥的原因 因为我需要知道
That's why I'm ringing, because I need to know
如果他被宣布死亡将会发生什么
what will happen if he is declared dead.
我想警♥察♥认为他是被谋杀的
I think the police think that he was killed.
谋杀 谋杀
Homicide. Homicide.
好 我等会儿打给你 谢谢
Uh-huh. Yeah, I need to call you back. Thanks.
嗨
Hi.
警♥察♥是这么想的吗 罗伯特是被谋杀的
Is that what the cops think? That Robert was murdered?
我不知道
I don't know.
-你看起来挺确定的 -我不确定
- You seem pretty sure. - Well, I'm not.
-我想知道 -我什么都不知道
- I want to know. - I don't know anything.
为什么警♥察♥要搜查我们的房♥子
Why did the cops search our house?
你饿了吗
Are you hungry?
和罗伯特有关 对吗
It was to do with Robert, wasn't it?
他们要逮捕你吗
Were... were they gonna arrest you?
别这样
Please.
你对我有所隐瞒
You're not telling me everything.
其他事我也不知道
Well, I don't know anything else.
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表