剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
-别跑 -抱歉 朋友
- Stop! - Sorry, mate.
你们两个 回来
Oi, you two! Get back here!
小鱼
Fish!
慢点
Slow down.
别走了
Stop!
-小鱼 -我们不能一直这样下去
- Fish... - We can't keep doing this.
-怎样 -这样
- Doing what? - This.
睡在陌生的地方 我不能
Sleeping in strange places. I can't.
过来
Here, come on.
没事的
Just come here.
你怎么变成这样的
Why do you get like this?
你为什么这么害怕
Why do you freak out?
你可以告诉我
You can tell me.
今天真是...
That was, ah...
很特别
Different.
-杰西 -怎么了
- Jesse? - What?
我没有打开这扇侧门
I didn't leave the side gate open.
棚屋的门开了
The shed's unlocked.
我就不打扰你了
I'll leave you to it.
回见
See ya.
-哈罗 -什么
- Harrow! - What?
-你没事吧 -很好 伙计
- You alright? - Yeah, great, mate.
问到了那个太阳纹身男人的名字
Got a name for your sun tattoo.
菲尔·里森 在做社区服务
Phil Ritson. Been doing community service.
我们在一个郊区民居后院找到了萨莉的遗体
We found Sally's remains in a suburban backyard.
你可以告诉我们发生了什么吗
Is there anything you can tell us about what happened?
我一定要去做笔录吗
Do I have to make a statement?
肯定会需要的
Some time.
在那个视频里你对她挺凶的
You were pretty rough with her on that video.
我只是因为她没有照顾好自己而生气
I was just angry with her 'cause she wouldn't look after herself.
她只关心拍那些照片
All she cared about was taking her photos
还有让她的儿子回到身边
and getting her boy back.
-你不是孩子父亲吗 -不 那是早在遇到我之前的事
- You weren't the father? - Nah, it was long before me.
我觉得萨尔自己也不清楚
I don't think Sal knew herself.
她总是消失 你知道吗 四处找他
She was always disappearing, you know? Looking for him.
-接着她生病了 -什么病
- And then she got sick. - With what?
她不愿意谈论病情
She didn't like to talk about it.
我记得拍纪录片那天
I remember that documentary day.
她在医院有个预约
She had an appointment at the hospital.
她不想去 所以我带她去了
She didn't wanna go. So I took her.
几天后 她就消失了
A few days later, she was gone.
只带走了她的相机
All she took was her camera.
我再也没有见过她
I never saw her again.
我想有个家 我想有份工作
I want a home. I want a job.
我想有家人相伴
I want my family.
没人愿意给我个机会 没人愿意相信我
No-one will give me a chance. No-one will believe me.
今天是周日 我有等级考试
It's Sunday. I have a grading.
什么事这么重要
What's so important?
强盗要来了 可是我们只付得起米
The bandits are coming, but we can only pay in rice.
出自日本电影《七武士》
你知道吗...
Oh, you see...
我觉得我有所遗漏
I think I missed something.
我需要一个享誉世界的
And I need a second opinion
骨科专家给点不同意见
from a world-renowned osteology expert.
这块骨头变薄了
This bone thinning.
我以为是早发性骨质疏松
I thought it was early onset osteoporosis,
因为营养不良 健康状况不佳
brought on by poor diet, poor health.
结论很合理
That's a fair conclusion.
但是...
But...?
溶骨性病变
Osteolytic lesions.
可能是由于盆腹腔疾病或者...
Could be as a result of abdomino-pelvic disease or...
或者
Or...?
卵巢癌转移到了骨骼
Ovarian cancer that metastasised into the bone.
卵巢癌
Ovarian cancer.
谢谢你 莱尔
Thank you, Lyle.
我是西蒙 你知道该怎么做
This is Simon. You know what to do.
嘿 是我
Hey, it's me.
我需要你去爱德华王子医院肿瘤科
I need you to go to the oncology department at Prince Edward's
看看萨莉·钱纳里是否在那里接受过癌症治疗
and see if Sally Chenery ever presented there for cancer treatment.
如果是的话 我需要她的病例
And if so, I'll need her files.
大部分人甚至不正眼看我
Most people, they don't even look at me.
他们只是盯着地面
They just keep their eyes to the ground
因为他们知道如果抬起头
'cause they know that if they look up,
可能会和我四目相对 就会...
they might see me and then...
干得漂亮
Nice work.
宾得K1000
Pentax K1000.
大概有三百万台这个型号♥的相机
They made, like, three million of these.
里面有胶片吗
Is there film in it?
有
Umm... Yes.
别抱太大希望
Don't get your hopes up.
已经在这里被雨水腐蚀多年了
It's been out here for years in the rain.
但也许有凶手的照片在里面
There might be a photo of whoever killed her.
你觉得她是死后被人放上来的吗
Do you think she was put up here?
把尸体搬上来吗
Hmm, lift a body up here?
她是被刺伤致死
So, she was stabbed,
脾动脉大出血而死
splenic artery severed, bleeding out.
她知道情况不妙 还是义无反顾地爬上去了
She knew it was bad, but she climbed anyway.
-也许是在逃避凶手 -有可能
- Maybe to escape her killer. - Maybe.
她死在了书上 皮肤和肉体逐渐腐烂掉落
And then she dies up here, skin and flesh fall off,
但这只手骨留了下来
but this hand remains.
这些分枝 怎么才能知道它们生长有多久了
These branches. How do we find out how old they are?
这些分枝确切来说叫途生枝
So, they're actually called water sprouts.
哈罗医生 你所说完全正确
And you're quite right, Dr Harrow,
这些的确是从主干或主分枝侧生的途生枝
they're shoots that arise from, like, main trunks and branches.
就这里而言 是从原先被剪除的地方长出来的
And in this case, from where a branch was removed.
大概是想在窥看邻居时有个更好的视角吧
Maybe it was to give a better view of the house next door.
事实上 这让我想起一首写途生枝的有趣的打油诗
Actually, it reminds me of a rather funny limerick about water sprouts.
多么不寻常的植物
A plant of unusual genus
-犹如少女的... -所以这些途生枝长了多久了
- reminded a lass of a... - How old are those water sprouts?
让我看看
Let me see.
大概在四年左右
I'd say about four years.
能查到四年前住在隔壁的人是谁吗
So, do we know who lived next door four years ago?
请问是卡桑德拉·道尔顿吗
Cassandra Dalton?
你以前是康奈利的邻居对吧
You used to be Mr Connelly's neighbour?
我们有几个问题想问问你
I was wondering if we could ask you a couple of questions.
我还以为尼科尔斯警探问完我后已经洗清嫌疑了
I thought I was clear when I spoke to Detective Nichols.
我没看到也没听到过任何东西
I never saw or heard anything.
是这样 我们现在有死者照片了
Well, now we have a face.
你是否在康奈利先生的后院
Did you ever see that woman
或是在他家附近见过这个女性
in Mr Connelly's yard, or around the neighbourhood?
抱歉 如果见过我肯定会记得
Sorry. I'm sure I'd remember.
老妈 你看见我另一只...
Hey, Mum, have you seen my other...
那看来另一只应该是丢了
Oh, I just lost my other one.
-你呢 你叫什么 -诺亚·道尔顿
- What about you? What's your name? - Noah... Dalton.
诺亚 你好
Hi, Noah.
你认识这个女士吗
Do you recognise this lady?
-不认识 抱歉 -问话就到这里吧
- No. Sorry. - I think we're done.
诺亚 这是你的母亲吗
Noah, is this your Mum?
-当然 -就此打住吧
- Yes. - We're done.
刚才那算怎么回事
What was that?
-那小子多大 有十五岁吗 -差不多吧
- How old was that boy? 15? - I guess.
还记得萨莉的犯罪前科吗
Remember Sally's rap sheet?
十三年前她绑♥架♥了一个幼童
She kidnapped a toddler 13 years ago.
在两岁左右
A two-year-old, yeah.
-现在就该... -十五岁 我明白你的意思
- Who'd now be... - 15. I get it.
可是萨莉把那个孩子还回去了呀
Sally gave that kid back.
因为她并没有疯掉 她知道自己抱错了孩子
Because she wasn't crazy. She knew she had the wrong kid.
医院做了DNA测试 儿童服务机构也多次检测
The hospital ran DNA tests. Child Services ran more tests.
-结果肯定不会出错的 -当然
- There wasn't a mistake. - Sure.
但如果萨莉认为结果出错了呢
But what if Sally thought there was?
我们得查明诺亚是否是被领养的
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表