剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
《神秘法医》前情回顾
Previously on Harrow...
我们的潜水员在河里找到了一个颅骨
Our divers found a skull in the river.
法医那边已经确认是罗伯特·奎因 他被谋杀了
Turbot Street's confirmed it's Robert Quinn. He was murdered.
患者牙科记录
奎因·罗伯特
帮我个忙 别和哈罗提这事
Do me a favour. Don't mention this to Harrow.
你得去看看妈妈
You have to check in on Mum.
-医生 -我前妻在里面
- Doctor... - My ex-wife is in there.
-先生 -我要见她
- Sir! - I want to see her!
你总得告诉我点什么
You're gonna have to give me something.
怎么 你要以谋杀罪逮捕我吗
Why, are you gonna arrest me for murder?
警♥察♥因为你的建议突击搜查了斯蒂芬的房♥子
The cops raided Steph's house on your recommendation.
你给他们说了什么
What did you tell them?
我记得奎因和他的蓝色海军准将
I do remember Quinn and his blue Commodore.
是你给他装了两个轮胎 为什么
That you fitted two tyres to. Why?
有人用螺丝刀猛戳了那侧轮胎
Someone hacked into the sidewall with a screwdriver.
芙恩·哈罗
Fern Harrow.
不 那是杰克·特万 他拯救了我
No, that's Jack Twine. Taught me everything I know.
"规则是可以绕过的"
That rules are there to be skirted around.
所以他知道你所有深藏的黑暗秘密
So he knows all your deepest, darkest secrets.
每一个都知道
Every single one of them.
神秘法医
第一季 第九集
同态复仇[以牙还牙]
Lex Talionis
请进
Come in.
-杰克 你好 -达斯
- Jack, hi. - Dass.
可以叫我索瑞娅
Soroya.
和我一起喝一杯吗
Join me for a nightcap?
-今天是星期几 -星期天
- What day is it? - Sunday.
敬缺席的朋友
Absent friends.
他不知道你在这里 对吗
He doesn't know you're here, does he?
不知道
No.
你喜欢他 不是吗
You like him, don't you?
我也是
I do too.
我没有儿子 或者女儿
Never had a boy. Or a girl.
帕姆和我试过 但她没法怀上
Pam and I tried but she couldn't.
我想要一个孩子 非常想
I wanted one. So much.
所以我可以做出选择
So I was left with a choice.
离开她 再婚 生个孩子
Leave her, remarry, make a mark.
有个传承
Leave a legacy.
或者留下
Or stay.
-你留下了 -我爱她
- And you stayed. - I loved her.
尽管有人可能认为这个缺憾是...
Despite that shortcoming that some might have seen as a...
致命的缺陷
..Fatal flaw,
我选择了她
I chose her.
你仍然留下了传承
And you still left a legacy.
你在寻找的致命缺陷是什么
What fatal flaw are you looking for?
丹尼尔违反过法律吗
Would Daniel ever break the law?
得了吧 我们都会为了正当理由触犯法律
No, come on now, we'd all break the law for the right reasons.
怎么了
Why?
他的前妻斯蒂芬 她的丈夫被谋杀了
His ex-wife, Steph, her husband was murdered.
叫奎因的那家伙
That Quinn bloke.
你认识他吗
You knew him?
我知道他骗了丹前妻几十多万
I know he fleeced Dan's ex for half a million bucks.
他什么时候死的
When did he die?
去年10月3日
October third, last year.
你想从我这里知道什么
And you're here to ask me what?
丹尼尔可能牵涉其中吗
Could Daniel have been involved?
他神神秘秘的
He is secretive.
而你知道他的秘密
And you know his secrets.
如果他做了什么...
If he did something...
什么不好的事 我需要知道
..Something wrong, I need to know.
难怪他喜欢你
No wonder he likes you.
很高兴见到你 杰克
It was nice to meet you, Jack.
他们找到了
They found it.
今天早上我醒得很早
I woke up early this morning,
一直想着为什么费尔利和帕维奇如此安静
wondering why Fairley and Pavich were being so hush-hush.
现在我们知道了
Now we know.
他们为什么不告诉我们
Why didn't they tell us?
他们是不想告诉我
It was me they didn't want to tell.
为什么不呢 他们以为你会做什么吗
Why not? What did they think you were going to do?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不确定我应该做你的上司
I'm not sure I should be your boss.
他们不信任我
They don't trust me and
而你需要跟着值得信任的人学习
you need to learn from someone you can trust.
杰克 你还好吗
Hello, Jack, are you OK?
不 伙计 我死了
No, mate, I'm dead.
我决定通过移♥动♥网络来骚扰你
I've decided to haunt you through the mobile network.
你忙吗
Are you busy?
这是去年9月27日在鲍恩山赛车俱乐部外
This is security footage taken outside the Bowen Hills Racing Club,
拍到的监控录像
September 27th last year.
大家可以看到 这是奎因的车
As you can see, it shows Quinn's car.
右侧轮胎都被戳爆了
Both right side tyres slashed.
因此我们想和芙恩·哈罗谈谈
So, we want to talk to Fern Harrow.
你们可以从这些地方开始找 这是她母亲的房♥子
Now here's some places you can start. This is her mother's house.
那是她父亲的船
And that's her father's boat.
但是她很擅长隐匿行踪
But she's very comfy laying low.
她母亲知道奎因的尸体已经被确认了吗
Does her mother know that Quinn's remains have been ID'ed?
暂时不知道
No, not yet.
指控是什么呢
What's the charge?
我们只是想和她谈谈
Well, we just want to talk to her.
但我们正在收集一份关于谋杀指控的简略证据
But we are compiling a brief of evidence for a charge of murder.
你认为她那种体型的女孩
Are you thinking that a girl her size
能一个人把奎因这样的男性扔到河里吗
put a man like Quinn into the river alone?
就目前阶段 菲尔 我们不知道
Well, at this stage, Phil, we don't know.
但我想我们得假设她有帮手
But I think we all have to assume that she had some help.
她的男朋友 卡伦·普瑞奥德
Her boyfriend, Callan Prowd.
大家都清楚了吗
We all clear?
布里斯班当地人赢得了海格特帆船比赛冠军
法医病理学家在哈罗·德米勒一案中给出专家证言
丹尼尔·哈罗 失职
丹尼尔·哈罗 失职
抱歉 没有结果
这里是达斯警长
Sergeant Dass.
你好 索瑞娅 我是西蒙
Hi, Soroya, it's Simon.
姓范雷克那位
Van Reyk?
嗨 西蒙·范雷克 怎么了
Hi, Simon Van Reyk. What's up?
我们能见个面吗
Can we catch up?
莫顿岭养老院
莫顿岭养老院
-我给他打了电♥话♥ -嘿 乔
- I've given him a call. - Hey, Jo.
丹 需要帮忙吗
Dan, hi, do you need me?
-不 我只是来看看杰克 -好
- No, I'm just off to see Jack. - OK.
你能走开吗 他们正在工作
You mind? They're trying to do a job here.
他们不需要观众
They don't need spectators.
没事的 贾里德 他是杰克·特万的朋友
It's OK, Jarred. He's a friend of Jack Twine's.
天哪
Jesus!
安静点 你个大块头
Shoosh, you big dill.
居住者
杰·特万
-他们还在外面吗 -谁
- They still out there? - Who?
掘墓人 正在带走斯坦·瓦格纳
The gravediggers, taking Stan Wagner away.
是 你就是因为这个打电♥话♥给我吗
Yeah. Is that why you called me?
-你看到了什么 -他是天主教♥徒♥ 而且死了
- What'd you see? - That, ah, he was Catholic and dead.
然后呢
And?
还有一些奖状 落在地板上
And there was some award, fallen on the floor.
好吧 瓦格纳的死因是什么 你知道吗
Yeah. What'd Wagner die of, do you know?
在这种地方 激动死的吗
Around here, excitement?
那老家伙像跳钢管舞的一样健壮
That old bastard was as fit as a pole dancer.
而且还有上帝支持他
And he had God on his side.
而且他看起来有110岁了
And he looked about 110.
是96岁
96.
那也够长寿了
That's not a bad innings.
那不是个恰当的原因
That's not a good reason.
过去三十年你没有学到任何东西吗
Have you learnt anything in the last 30 years?
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
我在想...
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表