剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
索瑞娅·达斯
Soroya Dass.
凶器就在这里 栅栏旁边
It's just over here, next to the fence.
你的预测一直都正确 不会无聊吗
Does it get boring, being right all the time?
也不是一直如此 只有在工作时才是
Not all the time. Just on work days.
这应该是康奈利的刀
This is gonna be Connelly's knife
尼科尔斯会去起诉他的
and Nichols is going to charge him.
是时候兑现约好的那杯酒了
Hey, um, must be time for that drink.
来了
Coming!
你来得真早
You're early.
-杰西 -斯蒂芬妮·奎因吗
- Jesse. - Stephanie Quinn?
是托尔森
Tolson.
你还有两周时间还钱 不然法庭上见
14 days to pay, or it's court.
我早就跟你们说过 这不是我的债务
I have told you people, this is not my debt.
也不是我的 美女 两周别忘了
Not mine either, love. 14 days.
嘿 你没事吧
Hey. You OK?
还行 你现在在哪
Yeah. Listen, where are you?
巴克斯特酒吧 怎么了
Baxter's. Why?
帮我个忙吧
I need a favour.
-本来不想麻烦你的 -没事
- Ah, I don't like doing this... - It's fine.
我也是不得已
..Having to do this.
-以后会还你的 -没事 真的没事
- I'll pay you back. - It's fine, it's fine.
别在意
Don't worry about it.
你怎么来的
How did you get here?
搭了个顺风车 我该走了
Ah, a friend. I'd... better go.
你还没芙恩说上话吧
Haven't spoken to Fern, have you?
-你呢 -也没
- Have you? - No.
我刚在停车 正好看到你了
I was just parking and I saw you, so...
这位是斯蒂芬妮·托尔森 我的...
This is Stephanie Tolson, my...
-前妻 -你好
- Ex-wife. - Hi.
-这位是索瑞娅·达斯 新来的犯罪现场调查员 -是你啊
- Ah, this is Soroya Dass, new SOCO. - Right!
你肯定很高兴没有摊上
I bet you're glad you missed out on
艾尔利海滩鳄鱼案那趟浑水吧
having to go to Airlie Beach with that crocodile business.
那个案子就是我去调查的
Ah, I did go to Airlie Beach with that crocodile business.
-这样啊 -打扰了
- Ahh. - Sorry to interrupt.
我一直担心你来着 不过看来你没事
I was worried, but, ah, I can see you're OK now.
这就是你的朋友啊
This is your friend.
-不如我们一起去喝一杯吧 -算了
- We should go and... have a drink. - No.
-好啊 -我随意
- Yes. - I don't mind.
好
Yeah.
真好
Great.
你有注意到吗 他思考的时候
Have you noticed the way he does this with his fingers
手指会这样动
when he's thinking?
其实吧 他那是脑袋转不过来
The thing is, he does that when he's not thinking.
他经常这样
He does it a lot.
我才没有
I don't do that.
你现在就在做
You're doing it now.
索瑞娅 犯罪现场科 你和尸体打交道吗
So, Soroya, Scenes of Crime. You work with dead bodies?
偶尔会 主要是法医的工作
Sometimes. Hence Forensic Pathologists.
丹尼尔做这个正合他意
It's not so much work for Daniel
以此彰显他是如何正确
as a way to show that he's right.
我也会犯错
I'm not always right.
以及他是多么博学
And that he knows things.
我的确知道点东西
I do know things.
我就不明白了
It makes you wonder, though,
什么样的人在只听过一次
how a man who can hear once about
某个皇家乐器博物馆里15世纪羽管键琴的演奏后...
a 15th century harpsichord from some royal orchestra museum...
那个是皇家音乐学院的竖立式大键琴
That's the clavicytherium from the Royal College of Music.
...就能记住那个声音
..Can remember that,
但不管告诉他多少次自己女儿有舞蹈表演
but you tell him about his daughter's dance recital nine times
他都会错过
and he still misses it.
烟鬼 这个是肯定的了
Smokers, obviously.
我已经改过自新了
Reformed.
语法洁癖
Grammar Nazis.
却分不清所有格符号♥
Misuse of apostrophes.
指英语中表示所属关系的s]
要分清是所有格代词还是缩约形式真是一点都不难啊
Well, how hard is it to separate a possessive pronoun from a contraction?
看电影非要挑逻辑错误
Guys who have to point out logic flaws in films...
正好在电影高♥潮♥时
Right in the middle of the film.
-没错 -没错
- Yes. - Yes.
丹尼尔 你是怎么成功说服这位可爱的女士
So, Daniel, how did you manage to convince this lovely woman,
显然被你惹怒过
who you obviously irritate,
嫁给你的
into marrying you?
那是很多年前的事了
It was a long time ago.
我当时21岁
I was 21.
刚刚开始我的教学生涯
I'd just started my first year of teaching,
我父母因一场车祸都去世了
and my parents both died in a car accident.
我去辨认尸体时 丹尼尔正好在那人
I had to go and identify them and Daniel was the one there.
他对我父母的尸体十分温柔
And he was so gentle with them, my parents.
也很上心
So caring.
如实告诉了我他们去世的详情 对我来说很是安慰
And he was honest about how they died, and that helped.
之后六个月里 他每天都给我打电♥话♥
And then he called me every day for the next six months,
只为了确认我没事
just to make sure I was OK.
然后我就没放他走了
And then I wouldn't let him go.
很久以前的事了
A long time ago.
我们该走了 不然预约要被取消了
We should be on our way. Might lose our table.
-很高兴认识你 索瑞娅 -我也是
- It was nice to meet you, Soroya. - Yeah, you too.
斯蒂芬妮人不错
Steph's nice.
你还爱她吗
Do you still love her?
是的
Yeah.
不过只是还在心中的旧爱了
But it's an old love that's run its race.
那你干嘛撒谎
Why'd you lie to her, then?
说跟你去北部的不是我
About being up north with me?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我离婚都六年了 但是...
It's been six years since I've divorced but...
这是六年来我第一次感到...
This is the first time I've felt...
我原以为你很聪明 什么都知道了
I thought you were smart and you knew things.
老天
Oh, God.
抱歉
Oh, I'm so sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
我姐姐的电♥话♥
It's my sister. I...
我得走了
I have to go.
抱歉
Sorry.
你怎么还违法停在那里
You're still parking illegally up there.
-别烦我 -我该举报你的
- Oh, piss off. - I should report you.
乞讨也不合法 我也该举报你
It's illegal to beg. I'd report you.
-那你就是个混♥蛋♥ -那你更混♥蛋♥
- You'd be an arsehole. - And you'd be a bigger arsehole.
林赛 你都去哪里了
Lindsay, where have you been?
我很久没在附近见到你了
I haven't seen you around for a while.
四处漂泊
Oh, around. Here and there.
外面挺冷的 林兹
It's pretty cold, Linds.
我船上还有个铺位
Still got that bunk on the boat.
不了 我不喜欢封闭的空间
Nah, I don't like confined spaces.
好吧 你随时可以来
Well, the offer's always there.
嘿 听着
Hey, listen.
我想找个人
Ah, I need to find someone
几年前在街上流浪
who was on the streets a few years ago.
这个人挺显眼
This guy stands out.
一米九三 穿大风衣
He's six foot four, big trench coat,
手背上有个黑色太阳文身
a tattoo of a black sun on his hand.
我觉得他可能伤害了别人
I think he might have hurt someone.
-看来伤的挺重啊 你都参与进来了 -是
- Hurt them bad, if you're involved. - Mmm.
一米九三 黑色太阳
Six foot four. Black sun.
我会四处问问
I'll ask around.
在外挺危险的
It's dangerous out here.
人们不喜欢四处打探的人
People don't appreciate that.
爸爸
卡尔 亲爱的
Cal. Baby.
-亲爱的 -怎么了
- Baby! - What?
-怎么了 -我们得离开
- What? - We gotta get out of here.
谁在那里
Hey, who's that?
你们两个 停下
Hey, you two, stop!
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表