剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
我的化妆包 我的垃圾桶 我的衣柜
My toiletry bags, my bins, my wardrobe...
索瑞娅只是想查清♥真♥♥相♥
Soroya was just trying to find the truth.
那又不在我的内衣抽屉里
Well, it's not in my underwear drawer.
你想干什么 丹尼尔
What do you want, Daniel?
警♥察♥在河里找到了他的颅骨
Cops found his skull. In the river.
是他吗
Is it...?
是你吗
Was it you...?
做的检查
...who did the check?
不 他们没告诉我
No. They're keeping me in the dark.
那他们为什么也没告诉我 罗伯特是我的丈夫
So, why are they keeping me in the dark? Robert was my husband.
听着 要不我进来...
Look, why don't I just come in for a bit...
不
No.
-我会和尼科尔斯谈谈 -不 他说的对 这...
- I'll talk to Nichols. - No, he was right. It's...
与你无关
not your business.
我要一个人待会儿
I need to be by myself.
卡伦 你认识芙恩·哈罗多久了
So, Callan, how long have you known Fern Harrow for?
你为什么想知道
Why do you wanna know?
你认识这个人吗
Do you, ah, recognise this man?
不 但我认出了房♥子
No, but I recognise the house.
是芙恩妈妈的
It's Fern's Mum's.
这是芙恩的继父吗
Is that Fern's stepfather?
你第一次遇见芙恩是什么时候
When did you first meet Fern?
这和她继父有什么关系
What's this got to do with her stepfather?
芙恩知道我在这里吗
Does Fern know I'm here?
这样吧 要不你解锁你的手♥机♥
Well, I tell you what, why don't you just unlock your phone,
给她打个电♥话♥
give her a call.
-什么事 -丹尼尔·哈罗
- Yes? - Daniel Harrow.
我是走廊那头杰克·特万的朋友
I'm a friend of Jack Twine's down the hall.
-迈克尔 瓦格纳 -你父亲的事很抱歉
- Michael Wagner. - Sorry about your father.
你认识我爸吗
Did you know Dad?
我很少去杰克以外的房♥间
I rarely made it past Jack's room.
你父亲在这里开心吗
Was your father happy here?
我觉得由于年轻时的经历
I think Dad liked it everywhere,
他习惯了随遇而安
after what he went through as a young man.
经历了战争吗
During the war?
他当时在捷克斯洛伐克吗
Was he in Czechoslovakia?
他是这么给我说的 无数次
So he told me, a thousand times.
他在这里有什么朋友吗
Did he have any friends here?
不久前我听说来了个新住客
Not long ago, I heard there was another resident arrived,
也是从东欧来的
also from eastern Europe.
我以为爸爸和她会有共同语言 但并没有
I thought Dad and her would have a lot to talk about, but no.
你知道有谁
Do you know if there was anyone
会想伤害你的父亲吗
that might have wanted to harm your father?
你看到这些他因为社区工作得的奖了吗
Have you seen all his awards for community service?
-钱呢 -他都捐出去了
- Money? - He gave it all away.
这些都是我支付的
I paid for all this.
仇恨呢
Hate?
你为什么问这些 你是警♥察♥吗
Why are you asking this? You a cop?
我是病理学家
I'm a pathologist.
我父亲已经死了
Dad's dead.
就让他安息吧
Let him go.
那个住客是谁 另一个东欧人
Who is the other resident? The other eastern European?
如果你想抱怨
If you're going to complain,
就说英语 你这个可怜的犹太老太婆
complain in English, you miserable old Jew.
我不觉得她想要你帮忙
I don't think she wants your help.
我不觉得这和你有关
I don't think that's your business.
-我要去找乔 -你不会去的
- I'm getting Jo. - No, you're not.
你是特万的小伙伴
You're Twine's little mate.
-对你来说是特万医生 -有趣的是
- Ah, Doctor Twine to you. - You know what's funny?
我在特万的房♥间找到了氧可酮的包装纸
I found an oxycodone wrapper in Twine's room,
我检查了他的病例 他并没有氧可酮处方
but I checked his charts and he's not on oxy.
我好奇他是从哪里搞来的
Where'd he get that from, I wonder? Hmm?
别这样 你是英格兰人吧
Come on, eh? Hmm. You're English.
你知道这些对我们国家完全没有贡献的人
You understand these people bring nothing to our country.
我其实是威尔士人
I'm Welsh, actually.
不管你哪里谁
Well, whatever you are,
你都不会把这事告诉别人
you're not going to tell anyone about this.
除非你想被禁止探望你的小伙伴
Unless you want to get banned from visiting your little mate.
祝你愉快
You have a nice day.
没事的
It's OK.
亚当斯夫人 对吗
Mrs Adams, isn't it?
没事的
It's OK.
一切都会没事的
Everything's going to be OK.
说真的 我挺享受这些的
Seriously, I've enjoyed all of this,
但你要么放我走 要么让我联♥系♥律师
but you either let me go or you let me phone a lawyer.
好的 马上 先看看这个
OK, in a sec. First, this.
这是你的手♥机♥
There's your phone.
这是针对你手♥机♥的搜查令
There's a search warrant for your phone.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想和芙恩·哈罗谈谈
I want to talk to Fern Harrow.
为什么 她又没做错什么
Why? She hasn't done anything wrong.
那样的话就没什么可担心的了 不是吗
Well then, there's nothing to worry about, is there?
我想让你给她打个电♥话♥ 让她来见你
I want you to give her a call and ask her to meet you.
骗她出来
Rat her out?
去你的
Fuck off, man.
如果你不这么做的话 卡伦 我们会在手♥机♥上找到号♥码
Well, if you don't, Callan, we'll find the number in the phone,
我们会追踪到她 然后我们会逮捕她
we will track her down and we will arrest her.
我们并不想这样 对吗
Now we don't want that, do we,
因为我们都知道她肯定会反抗的
'cause we both know she'll put up a bit of a fight.
所以...
So...
明智点 年轻人
be smart, young fella.
-卡尔 嗨 -快扔掉手♥机♥
- Cal, hi. - Ditch your phone right now.
警♥察♥在找你
The cops are looking for ya.
我现在能打给律师了吗
Can I phone that lawyer now?
你想要个电♥话♥簿吗
You want a phone book?
澳大利亚 不热爱就离开
澳大利亚爱国者 自豪的澳大利亚人
卡伦
Callan?
警♥察♥要逮捕芙恩
The cops are going to arrest Fern.
和一个叫奎因的家伙有关
Something about a guy named Quinn.
我的个老天
Jesus!
-现在二比零了 -你个小杂种
- That's two for two now. - You little shit!
丹尼尔·哈罗 我要见布莱恩·尼科尔斯高级警长
Daniel Harrow. I'm here to see Senior Sergeant Bryan Nichols.
什么事
Concerning?
正在进行的调查
A current investigation.
警长
Sarge?
-什么 -他不在办公室
- What? - He's not in his office.
我试试另一个号♥码
I'll try another number.
所以呢 芙恩·哈罗不会开车
So? Fern Harrow can't drive.
那卡伦·普瑞奥德可能把奎因的车开进了水坝
Callan Prowd could have driven Quinn's car into the dam.
-问题就在这里 -什么
- Ah, here's the problem. - What?
卡伦·普瑞奥德于10月3日上午因持有违♥禁♥品♥被逮捕
Callan Prowd was arrested on the morning of October the third for possession.
次日得到了保释
He was released on a surety on the fourth.
这里能看到芙恩·哈罗在换钱
Fern Harrow's seen here getting cash sorted
她于四号♥填写了保释的表格
and on the fourth, filling out bail forms.
全都在奎因的车前往水坝的时间段内
All the time Quinn's car's travelling to the dam.
这里是赫里克特遣队
Task Force Helike.
赫里克:沉入海底的城市
不好意思 尼科尔斯警长刚离开了
Ah, sorry, Sergeant Nichols just stepped out.
我试试他的手♥机♥
I'll try his mobile.
让他走吧
Get rid of him.
尼科尔斯
Nichols.
先生 前台有个人要见你
Sir, there's somebody down here at the front desk to see you.
是丹尼尔·哈罗先生
A Mr Daniel Harrow.
他到底想要干什么
Well, what the bloody hell does he want?
我现在就问 抱歉 先生你...
I'll just ask. Excuse me Mr...
然后我告诉他们芙恩是带着我的保释金过来的
And then I told them that Fern was coming in with my bail money.
10分钟后 我就被释放了
10 minutes later, I was walking out.
他们还在寻找芙恩的下落吗
Are they still looking for Fern?
这一切都是为什么
What is this about?
谁是罗伯特·奎因
Who is Robert Quinn?
他是芙恩的继父 他死了
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表