剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
有人把这个留给你
Someone left this for you.
*就是珍藏每一天 直到永恒消逝*
*Is to save every day till eternity passes away*
*只为与你分享*
*Just to spend them with you*
*但时光似乎总是不够*
*But there never seems to be enough time*
*去做我们想做的所有事*
*To do the things we want to do*
*一旦你察觉到了*
*Once you find them*
这是什么
What is it?
是她儿子
It's her boy.
*我四处寻觅已经明了*
*I've looked around enough to know*
*此生只愿与你携手共度*
*You're the one I want to go through time with*
*如果有个盒子只为存放愿望*
*If I had a box just for wishes*
*和所有还未实现的梦想*
*And dreams that had never come true*
*那盒子一定空空如也*
*The box would be empty*
*除了关于你对那些愿望梦想一一回应的记忆*
*Except for the memory of how they were answered by you*
警♥察♥服务
犯罪现场证物
*但时光似乎总是不够*
*But there never seems to be enough time*
*去做我们想做的所有事*
*To do the things we want to do*
*一旦你察觉到了*
*Once you find them*
他都交代了
He's confessed.
道尔顿家的男孩 诺亚
The Dalton boy. Noah.
你越界了
You overstepped.
你这是在让达斯玩火
You're encouraging Dass to overstep.
我们这里不需要另一个哈罗了
We don't need another Harrow.
-准备好了吗 -嗨
- You ready? - Hi.
干得漂亮 但你还有一堆事 赶紧解决了
Good work, but you're developing a backlog, so clear it up.
仿佛撞见了自己父母在啪啪啪
Like walking in on your parents having sex.
-只是更糟 -糟多了
- Only worse. - So much worse.
-嗨 -嗨 猜猜我拿[得]到了什么
- Hi. - Hi. Guess what I've got?
多半是赢了欧洲歌♥唱大赛
High hopes of winning Eurovision.
没错 但还有 基里科斯给我批了一队人
Yeah, but also, Kiriakos approved me a little coffle of slaves.
我会比你先找到这个矫形骨科医生的
I'm going to find this orthopaedic surgeon before you do.
你想赌一把吗
You wanna put money on it?
你应该在告诉我这事之前
You should have tried for the bet
就先说打赌的事
before you told me about the slaves.
这样打赌才公平
It's a gentleman's wager.
你说得对
You got it.
没错 谢谢你医生 的确是
Yes, thank you Doctor, yes I do.
355B21B
It's 3-5-5-B-2-1-B.
大写B
B for Bravo.
好的 谢谢你 医生
OK. Thank you, Doctor.
安东尼·惠特莫尔
A. 惠特莫尔医生
矫形骨科医生
你从杰克·特万那打听到安东尼的吗
You got Anthony's name from Jack Twine?
是的 杰克是我之前的上司
Yes, Jack was my old boss.
安东尼有麻烦时杰克帮了很多忙
He was a good friend for Anthony when he got into trouble.
你也有麻烦了吗
Are you in trouble too?
警♥察♥快来了
The police are coming.
更多麻烦吗
More trouble?
如果你是从停尸房♥来的 恐怕就是了
I suppose if you're here from the morgue, there is.
-我不觉得我能应付... -听着
- I don't think I can handle... - Listen.
这取决于你 但我知道他们在找什么
It's up to you, but I know what they're looking for...
等他们来的时候那东西不一定非得在这里
..And it doesn't have to be here when they arrive.
现在 你不知道他们在找什么
Now, you don't know what they're looking for,
你就能坦诚地说你没有动过那些文件
and you can honestly say that you've not touched the files.
这是我们要找的
This is what we're looking for.
《神秘法医》下集预告
Next on Harrow...
我认为这些尸骨在河中
I think that those bones might have been in the river
不超过一年
for less than a year.
我已经提出申请销毁它们
I've put in a request to have them destroyed.
让西蒙去处理掉
Get Simon to get rid of them.
这是我第一次觉得我们失败了
It's the first time I think we've ever failed.
三个年轻人被送往了急诊室
Three young people heading to emergency
遭受完全相同的症状
suffering the exact same symptoms,
心率过快 脱水 轻度幻觉
high heart rate, dehydration, mild hallucinations.
卖♥♥家是个年轻女性
The seller was a young woman.
我知道你爱她 伙计 但别把我当傻子耍
I know you love her, mate, but don't play me for a fool.
我没事
I'm OK.
我把你弄出去的
I'll get you out of here.
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表