剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
让他被逮捕还有什么意义
what was the point in having him arrested?
她试着去杀他
She tried to kill him
结果却得到了这个单纯 漂亮的男孩
and in return got this simple, beautiful boy.
告诉别人还有什么意义
What was the point in telling anyone?
霍莉的家人
Holly's family.
我们说他撞到了头
We said he hit his head.
每个人都爱上了新的格伦 妈妈也是
And everyone fell in love with the new Glenn, even Mum.
但她再也没有让我和他单独在一起
But she never left me alone with him again.
直到几个月前她的车抛锚了
Until her car broke down a couple of months ago.
我主动提出要去...
I offered to pick Glenn up from...
去面包店接格伦 然后我...
from the bakery and I...
我出了车祸
I had an accident.
接着他变了
And then he changed?
这个呢
And this?
松手 松手
Get off! Get off!
那时妈妈意识到她必须了结
That's when Mum knew she had to finish
她二十年前开始的事
what she started 20 years ago.
我知道她得了癌症
I knew about the cancer.
我觉得这让事情变得更容易了
I think that made it easier.
她牺牲了自己 因为她爱她的孩子
She sacrificed herself because she loved her child.
我猜这也有值得称赞的地方
Guess there's something laudable in that.
她还掩盖了一起谋杀
She also hid a murder.
好吧 那是不可原谅的
Yeah, well, that is unforgiveable.
不管怎样 这很吸引人
Nevertheless, it's fascinating.
额叶损伤
Frontal lobe injury
导致社会行为发生巨大变化
resulting in dramatic changes to social behaviour,
智商 性趣
IQ, sexual interests,
但是接着 又一次变化
but then... then a second change?
-你应该写篇论文 -去发表吗
- You should write a paper. - Publish?
不 我觉得我应该把发表论文的机会
No, I think I'll leave publishing
留给想去日内瓦工作的人
for those who want to work in Geneva.
你打算什么时候告诉我
When were you going to tell me?
当它跟你有关的时候
When it concerns you.
所以你觉得和我没关系吗
So you don't think it does?
这与你无关 丹尼尔
It's not your business, Daniel.
信不信由你
And believe it or not,
不是每一个决定都是为顾全大局
not every decision is made for the greater good.
你打算什么时候告诉我奎因车的事
And when were you going to tell me about Quinn's car?
为了大局而对我隐瞒吗
Keeping that from me was for the greater good?
是的
Yes.
-你不信任我吗 -我当然信任你
- Don't you trust me? - Of course I trust you.
但是知道了对你又有什么好处呢
But what good does knowing do for you?
奎因死了又怎么样
What if Quinn is dead?
如果你一直研究的骨头就是奎因的又怎么样
What if the bones you've been banging on about are Quinn's?
他是个坏蛋 我们都向斯蒂芬警告过他
He was a bad egg, and we all warned Steph about him.
听着 事情就是这样了
Look, it is what it is.
如果奎因的确死了 那么你知道
And if Quinn is dead, then you know
布莱恩会找到凶手的
that Bryan will find the killer.
你只需要安心干好你的工作就行了
You just need to sit tight and keep doing your work.
我们走吧
Here we go.
十一点四十五分
The 11:45 bus
开往黄金海岸的公交车即将从十四号♥站台出发
to Gold Coast is leaving from Bay 14.
你是认真的吗
Seriously?
我还不能离开
I can't go yet.
为什么
Why?
我... 有些事我需要搞清楚
I... I have some things I need to find out.
什么
What?
什么
What?
别告诉我
Don't tell me.
你不能告诉我
You can't tell me.
-卡尔 我很抱歉 -小鱼
- Cal, I'm so sorry. - Fish...
你知道我爱你
you know I love you...
但你还是不能告诉我发生了什么事
but you still can't tell me what's going on.
给
Here.
什么
What?
就像你说的 我到那里后就不需要这些了
Like you say, I won't need it once I'm there.
不不 卡尔 再等几天
No, no, Cal, just wait a few days.
我不能
I can't.
哈罗
Harrow.
真可惜 奎因的父母都死了
Bloody shame Quinn's parents are dead.
不然进行DNA排序我们就能确定了
We'd have the DNA sorted and we'd know for sure.
你在调查这案子吗
You're on the case?
现在他的车出现了
Now his car's up.
你和达斯 是吗
You and Dass, eh?
你们真是饥渴
You're bloody terriers.
我以为我不应该知道
I thought I wasn't supposed to know.
是的 玛克辛说你搞明白了
Ah, yeah. Nah. Well, Maxine said you worked it out.
听着 告诉我
Hey, listen, tell me,
你觉得他的结婚戒指值多少钱
how much do you think his wedding band was worth?
我不知道
I don't know.
你得问问斯蒂芬
You'd have to ask Steph.
男人的结婚戒指
Men's wedding band?
我觉得不超过一千块
I'd say no more than a grand.
是啊 我同意
Yeah, agreed.
几乎不值得把它切下来
Hardly worth the trouble of cutting it off.
你知道 那可能不是奎因
You know, that might not be Quinn.
我们现在又开始潜水搜索了
Right, we're diving again.
如果我们找到颅骨
If we find that skull...
就能确定了
it'll be a done deal.
我该走了
Hmm. I'd best away.
把尸骨留下这事干得很好
Huh. Good work on keeping these.
我们会搞定这案子的
We're gonna nail this one.
尼科尔斯
Nichols.
奎因的历史
昆士兰警♥察♥服役时间
赌债
和斯蒂芬妮·托尔森
结婚
奎因二次抵押托尔森房♥子借款
嘿 布莱恩
Hey, Bryan.
你好 尼克
Oh, g'day, Nick.
你找到了他的手♥机♥
You found his phone, hey?
是的 还拿到了调查他语♥音♥信箱的搜查令
Yeah, and got a warrant for his voicemails.
我们在奎因手♥机♥上找到了一条十月二号♥的信息
Now, we found a message on Quinn's phone October the 2nd,
正是他的车掉进水坝的前一天
which is the day before his car went into the dam.
来自斯蒂芬·托尔森
It's from Steph Tolson.
嗨 我是罗布
Hi. This is Rob.
抱歉没法接电♥话♥
Sorry I can't talk.
留下信息 我保证会打回去
Leave a message, and I promise I'll call you back.
你♥他♥妈♥的混♥蛋♥
Fucking arsehole.
到此为止了 我警告你
That's it. I warned you.
等我找到你 我他妈要杀了你
Now when I find you, I'm going to fucking kill you.
《神秘法医》下集预告
Next on Harrow...
-我被监控了吗 -我们知道你去见斯蒂芬了
- Am I under surveillance? - We know you went and saw Steph.
她说了或做了什么让你觉得
Did she say or do anything to make you think
她和奎因的失踪有关的事吗
she was involved in Quinn's disappearance?
潜水员找到了颅骨 是奎因的
The divers found a skull. It's Quinn's.
里斯·韦尔 划艇队成员
Rhys Weir, member of the rowing squad.
很不幸 里斯输了单人划艇赛
Unfortunately, Rhys lost the single sculls event.
不是我想象中那种团结的队伍
Not quite the tight crew I expected.
你还因为里斯输了比赛而生气吗
You still angry about Rhys losing that race?
是的
Yeah, I am.
我们请求所有在里斯死亡当晚和他在一起的男生
We're asking all the boys that were with Rhys the night he died
提供唾液样本以供DNA检测
to provide a saliva swab for DNA testing.
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表