剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
什么时候
When?
下周
Next week.
我觉得你应该从我这里听说
I thought you deserved to hear it from me
而不是通过邮件
rather than an email.
缩减到两天 我是说
Cutting to two days, I mean,
一周工作两天的话我该怎么
how am I supposed to make my mortgage payments
偿还贷款 购买♥♥日用品
and eat on two days a week?
如果情况有变 有了空缺岗位的话
If the situation changes and a position opens,
我会通知你
I will let you know.
到了
There we go.
为什么你会允许西蒙碰你的唱片
Why is Simon allowed to play with your records?
我正在进行哈罗所谓的"我的每月一次"[我的月经]
I'm on what Harrow calls "My monthly".
天啊 真是冒犯众人呢
Oh, God. That is offensive to everyone.
每月一次 我允许他来挑选当天放的歌♥
Once a month, I let him pick the songs for the day.
-不是他主动允许的 他打赌输了 -严格的说是平局
- He doesn't let me. He lost a bet. - Technically it was a draw.
每次安装了新的冷库
Technically when the new freezer was commissioned,
哈罗都打赌说他能比我在里面呆得更久 裸体
Harrow bet he could stand there longer than me... naked.
不然就不是标准化了
Otherwise it wasn't standardised.
我知道这听起来挺基的 对吗
I know it sounds gay, right?
如果不是要接电♥话♥的话我就赢了
And I would have won too, except I had to take that phone call.
现在的孩子都是这么狡辩的吗
Oh. Is that what the kids call it these days?
准备好了吗
Are we ready?
那是个相当干净的切口 第四颈椎下面
That's a reasonably clean cut. Below C4.
第五第六颈椎都被压碎了
Hmm. C5 is crushed. C6 crushed.
第七颈椎也有损伤
Some damage, C7,
车轮的凸缘碾过了那里
where the wheels' flange would have run through.
但是看看其他部位
But look at the rest of her.
她的胸腔 她的脊柱 大型器官 髋关节
Her ribcage, her spine. The larger organs, her hip joints.
-我什么都没看出来 -的确
- I'm not seeing anything. - Mmm, exactly.
没有肋骨骨折 没有髋关节破损 没有脊柱错位
No broken ribs. No shattered hip. No dislocated spine.
火车撞向她时 她并不是站立着
She wasn't standing upright when the train hit her.
所以她只是躺在铁轨上
So she was just lying down on the tracks
等着火车撞过来吗
waiting for it to hit her?
需要有很坚定的决心
It would have taken a lot of willpower
才能在两万吨♥重的煤矿运输火车冲向你时安然躺好
to lie still while 20,000 tonnes of coal train bore down on you.
也许她喝醉了或者吸毒了
Maybe she was drunk or stoned.
我们会做个全面的毒物检测
We'll do a full tox.
你查过她的心理健康状况了吗
Have you looked into her mental health?
她的医疗记录都在丹麦
Her medical records are in Denmark,
所以要花点时间
so it's going to take some time.
但是我和她的父母谈过了
I did speak to her parents, though.
他们说她是个快乐的女孩 没有抑郁史
They said she was a happy girl, no history of depression.
但很难说 每个人都有秘密
But you never know. Everyone has secrets.
把内窥镜给我
Past me the endo cam.
她头发上的是什么
What's that in her hair?
-铁轨上的灰尘吗 -我不这么认为
- Is that dust from the tracks? - Ah, I don't think so.
她袖子这里更多
There's more on her sleeve here.
那里
There.
那是个夜店印♥章♥吗
Or it's a nightclub stamp?
看这里
Look here.
护手霜吗
Hand cream?
没在她的钱包里看到
Didn't notice any in her purse.
你检测下 我也会在实验室那边检测
You test it. I'll do the same at scientific.
这些痕迹 两个膝盖上是一致的
These marks, the pattern is consistent on both knees.
现场有任何类似这样的东西吗
Was there anything like this at the scene?
你能脱下她的内衣吗
Can you remove her underwear?
我来取样
I'll get a swab.
看来在她躺在铁轨上不久前
Looks like she's had unprotected sex
刚刚进行了无保护性行为
not long before she laid down on those train tracks.
没有明显的创伤痕迹
No obvious sign of trauma.
应该是两相情愿的
Likely consensual.
嘿 我能问你点事吗 你可以不回答
Hey, can I ask you something? You don't have to answer.
是的 我见过他裸体 是的 当时很冷
Yes, I saw him naked, and, yes, it was cold,
但是我觉得尺寸挺正常
but I think it's a fairly normal size.
哈罗和斯蒂芬 谁提出的离婚
Harrow and Steph, who divorced who?
我觉得这个问题
Well, I think that's a question
应该由老大自己回答 不是吗
for the boss to answer, don't you?
是的 但是他可能不愿意
Yeah, it is, but he probably won't.
他们离婚时你在这里吗
Were you here when they got divorced?
不
No.
但斯蒂芬再婚时我在这里
No, but I was here when Steph got remarried,
如果你觉得哈罗现在是个暴脾气的话 那时...
and if you think Harrow is a grumpy shit now, then...
我该回去了
I should get back.
怎么
What?
看来有人换了音乐啊
I see someone changed the music.
我举♥行♥了投票 没人反对
I took a vote. No-one objected.
你注意到她这里的器官有什么吗
What do you notice here about her organs?
颜色很苍白
Well, they're very pale.
我想她应该是在铁轨上失血过多
I guess she lost a lot of blood at the train tracks.
推测是这样
Presumably.
索瑞娅也提到了现场的血迹
Soroya had mentioned blood at the scene, too.
犯罪现场的照片有显示什么吗
What do the crime scene photos show?
她还没来得及拍摄尸体下面的照片
Well, we were booted off the tracks
我们就从铁轨上被赶走了
before she was able to take any beneath the body.
那我们现在怎么办
What do we do now?
这感觉真的很危险
This feels really dangerous.
铁路轨道在雷雨天气时
Well, rail tracks are actually quite safe
其实是很安全的
during a lightning storm.
我更担心的其实是...火车
Yeah, I was actually more worried about... you know, the trains.
好吧 那个啊
Oh. Yes. That.
好了
Well...
我们到了
here we are.
我们应该从哪里开始
Where should we start?
轨道之间
Between the tracks.
这里几乎没什么血迹
Well, there's hardly any blood.
你呢
You?
没有
No.
我不明白
I don't get it.
她失血过多 那又发生在哪里的
She lost a lot of blood, so where did she lose it?
我不知道
I don't know.
但肯定不是这里
But it wasn't here.
斯蒂芬
Hi, Steph.
-抱歉 不请自来了 -你想进来吗
- Sorry to drop in unannounced. - Do you want to come in?
好的 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
洛蒂·本特森失血而死
That Lotte Bentsen bled out,
但她并不是死在铁轨上的
but she didn't bleed out on the tracks.
我们现在还不能证明这一点 对吧
Well, we can't prove that now, can we?
你怎么看
What do you think?
你有受害者的手♥机♥ 夜店的印♥章♥
You've got the victim's phone, the nightclub stamp,
我们也知道她和某人发生了性关系
and we know she had sex with someone.
就看你能不能找出她去过哪家夜♥总♥会♥
See if you can find out which nightclub she visited
以及和谁在一起
and who she was with.
你跟达斯说过血迹的事了吗
Hope you told Dass about the blood.
我试过了 她不接电♥话♥
I've tried. She's not answering the phone.
是我 是我
It's only me. It's only me.
看这个
Look at this.
这是什么
What is it?
显然 我的继叔叔死了
Well, apparently, my step-uncle died.
而且...
And, well...
他家空出来了
his place is empty.
在哪里
Where is it?
北部河流区
Northern Rivers.
离这大约三个小时
About three hours.
不大
It's small.
没有自来水 有一个蓄水箱 一个柴炉
No running water. It's got a tank, woodstove.
我想条件不会太好
I don't think the reception's too good.
我不是想催你做决定 但是...
I'm not trying to push it, but...
我们还远远没有足够的存款支付押金
we're still nowhere near saving enough for a bond.
我知道你想有一个属于我们自己的地方
And I know you want a place of our own.
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表