剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
What a shame.
我习惯了
I'm used to it.
杀了他
Kill him!
快走
Go!
把刀放下 把刀放下
Drop the knife! Put down the knife!
趴下 趴下
Get down! Get down!
趴在地上
Down on the ground!
昆士兰法医学研究所
就在这里面
We're just in here.
我准备好了
Ok.
你给她弄了头发
You did her hair.
我让我助手做的
I had my assistant do it.
你有什么想知道的吗
Is there anything you want to know?
你觉得她那时害怕吗
Do you think that she was scared?
是的
Yes.
但她试着逃跑了
But she tried to get away.
为什么是她
Why her?
只是运气不好
Just bad luck.
他们叫了车 根本不在意司机是谁
They ordered a ride. They didn't care who was behind the wheel.
但你抓到他们了 对吧
But you got them, right?
多亏你的母亲
Thanks to your mother...
我们找到了需要的线索
..We found what we needed.
是的 我们抓到了他们
Yeah, we got 'em.
-为什么我要少给你钱 -不知道
- Why would I short-change you? - I dunno.
下次我需要你帮忙时会怎么样
What would happen the next time I needed you?
我不知道 兄弟
I dunno, mate.
这就是他们把你开除出警队的原因吗 刘易森
Is this why they kicked you out of the force, Lewison?
怎么 因为健康的偏执心态吗
What's that? Healthy paranoia?
是长久以来的愚钝
Chronic stupidity.
她的手♥机♥号♥是多少
So, what's her number?
我试试
I'll try that now.
定位
好了
Alright.
祝你好运
Good luck.
女儿都是心头肉
Daughters are precious.
芙恩
Fern?
芙恩
Fern?
你在里面吗
Are you in there?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我想...
I wanted...
我还是很想和你一起离开
I still so much want to go away with you.
我希望能告诉你为什么我不能走 但...
And I wish I could tell you why I can't, but...
我本来要告诉你的
I was gonna tell you.
我很想告诉你 但...
I SO want to tell you, but...
我觉得现在不说比较好
I think it's better that I don't right now.
这一次我不是自私
And I'm not being selfish this time.
我爱你胜过我的工作
And I don't love my work more than you.
我爱你胜过一切
I don't love anything more than you.
如果你在里面
Listen, if you're in there...
让我进去 好吗
..Let me in... please?
我真傻
Idiot.
-所以这就是你切片的那根骨头 -那是我们身上的股骨
- So, this is the bone you sectioned? - That's our femur.
比你想的更重
It's heavier than you'd think.
这些粉末很精细呀
It's a pretty fine powder.
没错 留给技术人员检测了
Yeah, which we leave for the technicians.
看来你终于把那根股骨取出来了
So, you finally got that femur out.
已经切片取样 明早第一件事
Sectioned, sampled and ready for analysis
就是送去分♥析♥
first thing tomorrow morning.
你看上对此去不太高兴啊
You don't look too happy about that.
没有 干得很棒
Oh, no, I am. That's great work on that.
加速了案件进展
That'll really speed things up.
但都那么晚了 你不如回家陪戴维
But, uh, it's late. Why don't you go home, see David?
最多半个小时
Half-hour, tops.
我先去清理一号♥检验室了
I'll just go and clean up Exam 1.
你没事吧
Are you OK?
没事
Yeah. Fine. Uh...
我很好
I'm good.
既然这里完事了
Well, we're almost finished here, apparently.
如果你不忙 还想去喝约好的那杯酒吗
If you're not busy, maybe you want to grab that drink?
或者...改天再约吧
Or... another night, maybe.
抱歉
Sorry. Yeah.
-只是我还有事要做 -没问题
- There's just one more thing I need to do. - Sure.
没事的 霍瓦德先生 没关系的
It's OK, Mr Hovard. It's OK.
《神秘法医》下集预告
Next, on Harrow...
我给「河骨案」的混凝土物做了CT扫描
I put the river bones concrete through the CAT scan.
里面有东西
There's something there.
不管你做了什么 你的秘密是安全的
Whatever you've done, your secret's safe.
走出办公室是不是很棒啊
How awesome is getting out of the office?
我讨厌蜥蜴
I hate lizards.
这个伤口太整齐
That cut's too neat.
鳄鱼牙齿没法做到这样
Crocodile teeth didn't do that.
你怎么会没有嘛
How could you not be?
-没有什么 -爱上她
- Not be what? - In love with her.
我没有爱上她 我和她一起工作
I'm not in love with her. I work with her.
老天啊 医学院什么傻瓜都要收了吗
Jesus Christ, do they let any idiot into medical school?
你不会想被这些东西杀死吧 不是吗
You wouldn't want to be taken by one of those things, would you?
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表