剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
and we didn't find any of their DNA on her clothes.
安娜 他女朋友
Anna, the girlfriend,
否认了制弓者性♥爱♥录像里的人是她
denies being in the sex tape with your bow maker.
他们屋内也未找到弩弓弩箭
No crossbows or bolts in their house.
不过我们确实有找到一堆可疑的东西
Although we did find a heap of iffy shit.
有多可疑
Iffy, like what?
各种书籍 黑魔法物品 德鲁伊教的东西 月亮圆缺表
Books, black magic, Druid stuff, lunar charts.
满月
Full moon.
真是没法忍♥
Oh, this sucks.
淡定 猛♥男♥ 我们会抓住他的
Settle down, tiger. We'll get him.
抱歉
Sorry.
你真的很让我蛋疼 哈罗
I'm sick to the nuts of you, Harrow.
布莱克·波伊纳的左手有什么问题
What's wrong with Blake Poyner's left hand?
你怎么知道...
How did you know...?
好吧 波伊纳少年时自杀未遂
OK, fine. Uh, Poyner attempted suicide as a teenager.
当时切断了左手腕的肌腱
He severed the tendons in his left wrist.
但听着 哈罗 我们会抓住他的 你别管了
But, listen, Harrow, we've got this now, OK? Leave it alone.
-谁啊 -安娜吗
- Yes? - Anna?
我是丹尼尔·哈罗
Hi. Daniel Harrow.
-布莱克在家吗 -还没回来
- Is Blake home? - Uh, not yet.
抱歉 怎么回事 你不能来这里
Excuse me? I don't understand. You can't be here.
你需要帮助 安娜
You need help, Anna.
怎么 你是律师吗 我们请不起律师
Why? Are you a lawyer? We can't afford a lawyer.
真是个令人讨厌的行业
Ah, what a terrible business.
那段性♥爱♥录像里的不是你 对吧
It wasn't you in that sex tape, was it?
警♥察♥们已经把这翻遍了
The police already searched everything.
不要在意我
Don't mind me.
-这是布莱克的东西吗 -没错
- This is Blake's stuff, right? - It is.
如果没有搜查令 你不能来这
And you can't be here without a warrant.
-我不是个警♥察♥ -那...
- I'm not a cop. - Well...
我就可以打破你的脸了
Then I can break your face.
-怎么 用你正常的那只手吗 -布莱克
- What, with your good hand? - Blake...
射杀菲莉帕·韦德伯格的人不是你 对吧
It wasn't you that shot Phillipa Wedburg, was it?
肯定也不是你这位女朋友
And it sure wasn't your girlfriend here.
那是谁呢
So, who did?
你永远不会知道
You'll never know.
有人在保护你
Someone's protecting you.
这是谁给你做的
Who made you that?
她对你而言一定很特别
She must be very special.
你 永远 不会知道
You'll... never... know.
-一根蜡烛 -没错
- A candle. - Yes.
你听说过圣婴公墓吗
Have you heard of the Cimetière des Saints-Innocents?
Cimetiere des Saints-Innocents: 十八世纪前巴黎最大最古老的公墓
后因过度使用和瘟疫滋生而清空关闭
无辜者的公墓吗
Cemetery of the Innocents?
在巴黎 是的
Paris, yes.
18世纪80年代晚期 公墓里挤满了尸体
In the late 1780s, it was literally overflowing with corpses.
所以被关闭了 数以千计的尸体
So, it was closed, and all the bodies, thousands,
被掘出并转移到一家采石场 最终集成了地下墓穴
were exhumed and moved to a quarry, which became catacombs.
那里留下了成吨♥的十七酸
What was left were tonnes of margaric acid.
margaric acid: 又称珠光脂酸
饱和脂肪酸的一种
形成了一池子人类脂肪
A lake of human fat.
所以政♥府♥就
So, the government
命令制♥造♥肥皂和蜡烛的人处理它
told the soap makers and tallow chandlers to have at it.
那个夏天 巴黎就没缺过蜡烛
Paris was not short on candles that summer.
-那是什么 -蜡烛芯
- What's that? - The wick.
我知道 是什么做的
Yeah, I get that. What's it made of?
人类皮肤
Human skin.
我好奇是谁的
And I want to know whose.
丹尼尔 看看你
Oh, Daniel, look at you.
你过去是那么的年轻帅气
You used to be such a handsome young man.
发生了什么
What happened?
生活啊 卡罗尔
Life, Carol.
那个
Look...
关于那根蜡烛上的DNA
..About that DNA from the candle.
把门关上
Shut the door.
我们正在避免一场丑闻
We're avoiding a scandal.
副校长不希望学生偷窃尸体部位被抓住
The Vice Chancellor does not want splashed all over social media
这事在社交媒体上被大肆宣扬
the fact that one of our students was caught stealing cadaver parts.
抓到并训诫吗
Caught and reprimanded?
抓到并开除
Caught and expelled.
我想你是不会说出来那是谁了
I don't suppose there's any chance you could tell me who it is.
我是哈罗 记得酒吧里那个姑娘吗
It's Harrow. Remember that girl from the bar?
夏洛特
Charlotte?
你在跟踪我吗
Did you follow me?
因为我摆脱了警♥察♥ 但是我没看到你
'Cause I shook the cops but I didn't see you.
我没跟踪你
I didn't follow you.
我查出来了
I worked it out.
他挺聪明啊
Oh... He's smart.
是的 亲爱的 他是很聪明
Yes, my love, he is smart.
也不是所有人都能意识到
Yeah, well, not everyone appreciates it.
还有谁知道了
Who else knows?
真不少 我是个大嘴巴
Oh, heaps. I'm a blabbermouth.
-直接杀了他 亲爱的 就像你说的 -嘘嘘嘘
- Just kill him, love, like you said. - Shh-shh-shh-shh-shh.
我想你是独自来的
I think you're alone.
-是的 -那你想要什么
- I am. - So, what do you want?
我想了解你
I want to know you.
我想了解狩猎时的感受
I want to know what it feels like to hunt.
车给你了 都拿走吧
Just take the car. Take it all.
跑
Run.
快跑
Run!
我想知道你
I want to know how it felt
在月光下追逐她时的感受
when you chased her under the moonlight.
-像狼一样 -像狼一样
- Like wolves. - Like wolves.
让我来
Let me.
布莱克想射她
Blake wanted to shoot her.
但是
But...
他有只坏手
His bad hand.
-蠢货 -天哪
- Idiot. - Oh, my God!
不要啊
No! Aaagh!
饶了我吧
Please!
我有个女儿
I have a daughter!
你没法把她抬走
You couldn't lift her out of there,
但你不能把箭留在她身上 所以...
but you couldn't leave the arrow inside her. So...
我嫉妒你们
I envy you.
狩猎的方式
How you hunt.
只有你 你的身体
Just you, your bodies,
你的木制武器 你的力量
your weapon of wood, your power.
那一刻的力量
The power in that bright moment,
当你锁定目标的时候
when you have your prey within your sights.
决定权全在于你
The choice is all yours.
饶其一命
To spare a life...
或狠下杀手
..Or to take it.
扣下扳机的力量
The power it takes to pull that trigger,
那么轻 那么迷人
so small, so beautiful...
在你的控制下献上死亡
..That sends death on your command.
那是我所嫉妒的
That's what I envy.
你体内的力量在说
The power in you... that says...
"现在
"Now...
是
"..Is the time...
杀戮的时候了"
"..To kill."
别动
Stop.
退后
Back.
往后退
Get back.
-该走了 -让他来
- It's time to go. - Let him.
你没射中那个女人 对吧 布莱克 但你一定能射中我
You missed the woman, didn't you, Blake? But you won't miss me.
给他应有的奖赏
Let him have his reward.
他那么爱你
He loves you.
为你着迷
He's under your spell.
去吧 亲爱的
Take it, love.
你是个聪明人
You're a clever man.
真是可惜
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表