剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
don't really thrive in the corrections system.
恋童癖也是如此
Nor do paedophiles.
-所以你就威胁她了她吗 -不不 我没有威胁她
- So you threatened her? - No, no, no. I didn't threaten her.
我只是告诉她
I simply told her...
如果她告诉了任何人
that if she did tell anyone...
我就当着她的面割开她妈妈的喉咙
that I would cut her mother's throat in front of her.
再割开她的
And then I would cut hers.
我想这就是她为什么离开了家
I think that's why she left home.
总是照顾着她妈妈
Always looking after her mum.
真是个乖巧的姑娘
Such a good kid.
你不该和我说这些的
You know you shouldn't have told me this.
没关系的 丹 反正你也不会告诉任何人
It doesn't matter, Dan, 'cause you're not going to tell anyone.
不用担心斯蒂芬和芙恩了
And don't worry about Steph and Fern.
我会替你照看好她们
I'll keep an eye on them for you.
你还真是个灵活的混♥蛋♥啊
You're a slippery bastard now, aren't you?
-快住手 -不
- Stop! - No!
你不也没住手吗
You didn't stop, did you?
你从一开始就不该碰她
You should never have touched her.
她还是个孩子
She was just a child!
你本可以报♥警♥的
You could have called triple zero.
告诉他们他都做了什么
You could have told them what he did.
我知道
I know.
你本来可以说是自卫
You could have claimed self-defence.
我知道
I know.
你可能都不会进监狱
You might not have gone to jail.
甚至都不会开庭审理
It might not even have gone to trial.
我知道
I know!
但谁说得准呢
But maybe it would have.
而我又知道了芙恩的秘密
And now I knew Fern's secret.
她受到的那些伤害
Her hurt.
我需要留在她身边
And I wanted to be there for her.
我不能承担任何进监狱的风险
I couldn't face the chance of being in jail,
如果当她需要我的时候...
if she needed me whenever she was...
当她准备告诉我的时候...
whenever she was ready.
我想在她身边陪着她
I wanted to be there for her...
所以我就去了研究所
so I got to work.
我知道上游有一个建筑工地
I knew of a construction site upriver
弄到了需要的水泥
so I got the cement I needed.
我也知道一处不大可能
And I knew a spot where it was very unlikely
会有锚抛到的地方
that any anchor would snag it.
我也不知道为什么取走了他的结婚戒指
I don't know what made me cut off his wedding ring.
大概是觉得他不配
I just figured he didn't deserve it.
我处理了他的车
I got rid of his car.
清理了这里
I cleaned up here.
去了研究所 制♥造♥了不在场证明
I went to work, created an alibi and...
就这样了
then it was done.
别用那种眼光看着我
Please don't look at me like that.
我没有变 我还是原来的我
I haven't changed. I'm still the same person.
对我来说不是了
Not to me.
我对此并不后悔
Well, I'm not sorry I did it.
再来一次我还会这么做
I'd do it all over again.
我唯一感到抱歉的是
The only thing I'm sorry about
骗了你和索瑞娅
is lying to Soroya and lying to you.
我很高兴再也不用继续撒谎了
I'm so glad I don't have to anymore.
好了
Right.
我还有几件事要做
Well, I've just got a few things I need to do.
你也该去做你必须做的事了
And, uh, you should do what you've got to do.
哈罗拜访了那位遗孀 带走了一份文件
Harrow visited the surgeon's widow. He left with a file.
他知道我们能通过这个钢板
He knew it would identify the orthotic plate
确认河底尸骨就是奎因
found in the river bones as Quinn's.
我不知道他人在哪里
No, I don't know where he is.
好 我马上过来
Yeah, yeah. I'm coming in now.
我得去趟研究所
Hey, I've got to go into QIFM.
哈罗出了点意外
There's been some incident with Harrow.
达斯警长
Sergeant Dass?
怎么了 布莱恩
What's going on, Bryan?
是的 我是尼科尔斯
Yeah, Nichols here.
帮我接通卡恩警司
Put me through to Superintendent Khan.
我需要申请一份搜查令
I want to organise a search warrant.
丹尼尔 刚才刑事调查处给我打电♥话♥了
Daniel, I've just had a call from CIB.
显然你偷偷从研究所溜走了
Apparently you've left QIFM unattended.
爸 你在哪里
Dad, where are you?
我真的有点担心你
I'm really worried... for you.
我不知道发生了什么 我在研究所外面 好吗
I don't know what's going on. I'm outside your work, OK?
后门那儿 我在那里等你
At the back. Just... I'll... I'll wait here.
搜查他办公室的一切 包括电脑
Everything in his office, including his computer.
布莱恩
Bryan...
布莱恩
Bryan!
你认识丹尼尔和我一样久了
You've known Daniel Harrow as long as I have.
你也在这个圈子里待了和我一样久了
And you've been in this game as long as I have, Max,
你很清楚普通人能做出不普通的事
and you know very well that normal can do abnormal.
我知道 但丹尼尔不普通
Yeah, but Daniel is not normal.
的确
No, he's not.
或许这就是为什么他能隐瞒那么久
Maybe that's why he got away with it for this long.
要知道我愿意把性命托付给他
You know, I would trust him with my life.
你真的相信他杀了人吗
Do you really believe he'd kill someone?
我真的需要查清楚
I really need to find out.
警长
Sarge?
芙恩
Fern.
哈罗 哈罗
Harrow. Harrow!
原地别动
Stay right there, please!
让我们看到你的双手
Let's see your hands, if you don't mind.
手举起来 哈罗
Hands, Harrow!
手举起来 哈罗
Let's see your hands, Harrow!
在我问你任何问题前
Before I ask you any questions,
我必须告知你 你有权保持沉默
I must tell you you have the right to remain silent.
-丹尼尔 -没事的
- Daniel! - Hey, it's OK.
这代表你什么都不用说
That means you do not have to say anything,
不用做任何陈述或回答任何问题
make any statement or answer any questions
除非你想
unless you wish to do so.
我猜你有问题要问我
I imagine you have a few questions.
-你为什么这么做 -这些话留着做口供吧 警长
- Why did you do it? - Save it for the interview, Sergeant.
莱卡特侦探
Detective Leichhardt.
警长 我查看了哈罗医生的工作记录
Sarge, I'm looking at Dr Harrow's pathology work register.
10月3日没有打卡记录
No entries on October 3rd.
当日没有进行任何尸检
Not a single autopsy processed.
几周之前
A few weeks ago,
你去了安东尼·惠特莫尔医生家
you visited the house of Dr Anthony Whittemore.
为什么
Why?
杰克·特万是惠特莫尔一家的朋友
Jack Twine was a friend of the Whittemores.
我觉得米莉应该知道他生病了
I thought Milly should know that he was ill.
你知道他就是为奎因
Did you know he was the surgeon
安钢板的外科医生吗
who put that bone plate in Quinn's wrist?
这就说的通了
That makes sense.
你有没有偷走奎因的档案
Did you remove Quinn's file?
你这么说显得我很聪明一样 布莱恩
You make me sound very clever, Bryan.
如果你愿意 我们可以先等搜查令
We can wait for the warrant, if you like.
玛克辛 这里有个哈罗的包裹
Hi, Maxine. Er, this parcel came for Harrow.
谢谢 找到西蒙了吗
Thank you. Did you find Simon?
没有 但我留了语♥音♥给他
Uh, no, but I left a voicemail, so...
包裹邮件
收件人
丹尼尔·哈罗
发件人
杰克·特万
布莱恩 我能帮上什么忙吗
How can I help you, Bryan?
这是你的吗
Is this yours?
没错
Yes.
麻烦拿下来
Pull it down, please.
你打开看过了吗
Have you had a look inside?
我们看过芙恩试图当掉它时
We saw the security footage at Monte's
蒙特店里的监控了
when Fern tried to sell it.
麻烦你把它打开
Can you open the box, please?
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表