剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
Should have hit you harder.
抱歉 我就是头硬
Yeah, sorry. I've got a hard head.
你觉得你能通过「漂浮号♥」获利多少
How much do you think you'll get for the Flyaway?
两百万
Two million.
足够为了这笔钱杀人了
Enough to kill for.
足够为了它杀两次人
Enough to kill twice for.
港口又重新开放了
Harbour's open again.
你为什么不直接把我扔进海里
Why don't you just dump me out at sea?
莉娜还在医院里 没有她你不能离开
Lena's still in hospital. You can't leave without her.
真是忠心
That's loyalty.
你们是怎么运作的
How does this work?
你经常去一些游艇上玩
You hang out in some yachtsman's port,
寻找一些有钱又寂寞的中年男人
scouting for some rich, lonely, middle-aged guy,
莉娜负责美人计
and Lena's the honey trap.
如果你见识了这些傻子有多快就沦陷其中
If you'd seen how quickly these idiots jumped at it...
她勾引并嫁给那些可怜的倒霉蛋
She seduces and marries the poor sap,
这个案子里就是真正的佩恩先生
the real Mr Penn in this case,
他还以为自己中大奖了
who thinks he's won the lottery.
乘着船在热带度过蜜月 直到吃了那盘大蒜
Sailing on a tropical honeymoon until garlic o'clock.
毒药是女人的武器
Poison's a woman's weapon.
她独自行动的 是吗
She was alone, wasn't she?
她是个勇敢的女孩
She's a brave girl.
杀掉丈夫以后
And with hubby out of the way,
莉娜拿到了你需要用来窃取他身份的一切
Lena took what you'd need to steal his identity.
她扔掉了尸体
She dumps the body.
你上船来 她开始给你改头换面
You come aboard and she starts her special makeover.
整个船都是你的了 随时可以出♥售♥
And the boat's all yours, ready to sell.
我们上船来问了问题后
After we come aboard asking questions,
莉娜倒了毒药
Lena dumps the poison.
我不喜欢爬行动物
I don't like lizards.
问题是 它们会喜欢你吗
The question is... will they like you?
我觉得它们会
I的 think they will.
你可以停止尝试解开我打的结了
You can stop trying to undo my knots now.
太晚了
It's too late.
不 我说真的
No. I'm serious.
我无法忍♥受爬行动物
I cannot stand lizards.
帮我个忙 再给我头上来一下吧
Do me a favour and hit me over the head again.
通常是莉娜负责杀人
Lena usually does the killing, mate.
求你了
Oh, come on!
你也不想被那种家伙吃掉吧
You wouldn't want to be taken by one of those things, would you?
挺疼的 不是吗
Bloody hurts, doesn't it?
你们现在抓到三个人了
You've got three in your cells now.
监狱都爆满了 这从来没有发生过
It's a full house. That never happens.
这事够我们聊一阵子了
We'll be talking about this for a while.
如果尸体是真正的佩恩先生
So, if the body's the real Mr Penn,
那阿贝拉尔的船的主人呢
what about the owner of Abalard's boat?
那个荷兰人吗 显然他和阿贝拉尔是同伙
The Dutchman? Apparently, he and Abalard are partners.
怪不得他不愿招供
No wonder he wasn't talking.
佩恩先生的尸体呢
What about Mr Penn's body?
我们联♥系♥了他的女儿
We've contacted his daughter.
他们关系疏远 但是她会过来领走尸体
They're estranged, but she'll come here to collect his remains.
医生 给 生日蛋糕
Doctor, here. It's birthday cake.
你还没吃到就离开派对了
You left the party before you could try some.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Grazie. - Prego.
-谢谢你们的帮助 -回见
- Thanks for your help. - See you soon, yeah?
-当然了 蛋糕也很完美 -医生
- Of course. Perfect. - Doctor?
随时欢迎你来这里
You're welcome here any time.
蛋糕很棒
Good cake.
你喜欢那里 不是吗
You liked it up there, didn't you?
船 大海 远离繁杂
Boats. Open water. Escape.
是啊
Yeah.
听着 那天晚上 派对外面...
Look, the other night, up there, outside the party...
不管怎样 你赶上你女儿的生日了 是吧
Anyway, you made it home for your daughter's birthday, right?
是
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
你好
Hello.
-你还在北部吗 -没
- Still up there? - No.
我回来了
No, I'm back.
她在你那儿吗
She there?
不在
No.
好吧
Yep.
十♥八♥年♥怎么就过那么快啊
How do 18 years go by so fast?
你还记得什么时候开始的吗
Do you remember when it started?
那是十二月
It was December.
所有人都在备份文件 被千年虫吓坏了
Everyone was backing up, freaking out about Y2K.
2000年由于计算机程序设计导致的一些问题
我也吓坏了
And I was freaking out
担心那天晚上和我约会的性感年轻教师
about whether the hot young teacher I was seeing that night
会不会说愿意
would say yes.
那是个难忘的求婚
It was quite a yes.
她是个难忘的女孩
She was quite a girl.
你要不要过来
Why don't you come over?
你觉得我应该过来吗
You think I should?
不
No.
晚安
Goodnight.
你觉得这怎么样 小鱼
What do you think of this, Fish?
C和♥弦♥
C.
我觉得挺好的
I think it's pretty good.
你怎么想
What do you think?
小鱼
Fish?!
很棒
It's great.
好吧 关于河底尸骨
OK, the river bones.
我知道你说再等等
I know you told me to wait.
-你全取出来了 -你会喜欢这个的
- You got them all out? - Oh, you're gonna love this.
我取出了桡骨 的确是块钢板
I got the radius, and it is an orthopaedic plate.
我知道我该等你的
I should have waited, I know.
但是你看这个
But look at this!
看到了吗
See?
是个序列号♥
It's a serial number.
我们能通过它弄清这个人究竟是谁
We can look this up and find out exactly who this guy is.
《神秘法医》下集预告
Next on Harrow...
-有了这个 -我们能查清他是谁
- With this... - We'll find our guy.
斯蒂芬人挺好
Steph's nice.
你还爱她吗
Do you still love her?
-我不能一直这样下去 -什么样
- I can't keep doing this. - Doing what?
睡在陌生的地方 我不能
Sleeping in strange places. I can't... I can't.
一些骨头遗失了 但缺失的大部分都是这只手
Some bones are missing but most of them are from this hand.
她在这里待了这么多年 没人发现
She was lying out here for years, unnoticed.
也可能发现了但没有报♥警♥
Or noticed but unreported.
我告诉你了 不关你们的事
I told ya, it's nobody's business!
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表