剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
Hey!
你 这个体制的一员 能改变它
You, a part of the system, can change it!
只是因为你不喜欢这个答案
Just because you don't like the answers
不代表你就能有特权
doesn't mean you get special privileges.
相信我 我了解
Trust me, I know!
你可以威胁我 揍我
You can threaten me, you can hit me,
甚至可以朝「贝蒂」开枪
you can even shoot Bettie if you want,
但我没法改变这个体制
but I can't change the system.
你嘴上这么说
You say that.
但你也有女儿 对吧
But you have a daughter, right?
你还能再见到她
You get to see her again.
我永远不能了
I never will.
芙恩
Fern.
要知道从邦宁斯十块就能买♥♥到一把新的大剪刀
You know you can get new shears from Bunnings for, like, $10.
邦宁斯:澳大利亚五金器具商店巨头
但你在邦宁斯可买♥♥不到这些
You don't get these at Bunnings.
这是巴黎马蒂厄1870年打造的一套外科医生工具
This is an 1870 surgeon's kit by Mathieu of Paris.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我读了盒子说明
I read the box.
谷歌♥查了下
Google it.
好吧 可能放店里不是很好卖♥♥
OK, maybe you don't sell it to street traffic,
但你放网上竞拍 轻轻松松三千块
but auction online, three grand, easy.
这样 一百块
Tell you what, 100 bucks.
九百
900.
两百
200.
六百
600.
三百
300.
-五百 -才五百
- Five. - 500!
这可值三千块
They're worth over three grand.
-三百五 -成交
- 350. - Done.
-你来得真快 -是你变懒了
- You're quick. - You were lazy.
这可是最近的当铺
This is the closest pawn shop.
下次我会去更远的店 晚安
Next time, I'll go further. Goodnight.
-你还好吗 -我很好
- You OK? - I'm fine.
你两小时前还在医院打点滴
You were on a hospital drip two hours ago.
你嗑了什么 你打算再去嗑吗
What was it you took? Are you gonna take more?
-暂时不会 -你妈妈担心死了
- Not right at this second. - Your mother's worried sick.
是啊 今天下午我收到了超多她的留言
Yeah, I got that from the 500 voicemails she left this afternoon.
-真是谢谢你告诉了她 -你还指望怎么样
- Thanks for telling her. - Well, what do you expect?
一年中最美好的时光你都消失不见了
You disappear for the best part of a year?
-我保持了联♥系♥ -靠短♥信♥
- I keep in touch. - Text messages.
"我活着 我很好"
"I'm alive, I'm fine."
-你以为那就够了吗 -必须的
- You think that's enough? - Has to be.
你今天差点死掉
You could have died today.
这是我的人生
It's my life.
小家伙 我们得谈谈
Bub, we need to talk.
我们真的没必要谈
We really don't!
我有话想对你说
There's something I have to tell you.
-我得走了 -我会跟着你
- I'm going now. - I'll follow you.
你这么做 我发誓你又会一年都见不到我
You do that, and I swear, you won't see me for another year.
如果我辞职呢
What if I quit?
你都离不开你的工作两天 更别说...
You couldn't leave work for two days straight, let alone...
但如果我辞职了呢
But what if I did?
如果我辞职 你和我一起开船去波拉波拉岛
What if I quit and me and you, we sail to Bora Bora.
法属波利尼西亚一个火山岛
非常白兰度 记得带上宽松衣服
Very Brando. Pack fat clothes.
马龙·白兰度十分钟爱塔希提岛
波拉波拉岛为其下辖地区
我说真的
I mean it.
怎么 你和我坐在沙滩上弹吉他吗
What, and you and me sit on the sand and play our guitars?
没错
Yeah.
-为什么现在提出来 -你需要我
- Why now? - You need me.
我不需要任何人
I don't need anyone.
我应该更努力 应该早点辞职的
Look, I should have tried harder, I should have quit sooner
如果不是因为...
and I would have if I...
听着
Listen.
周五时会有西风适合启程
There's a good westerly coming Friday.
我有足够的时间把贝蒂号♥整理就绪 跟我走吧
Enough time for me to get Bettie tidied up. Come with me.
周五 答应我吧
Friday. Just say it.
周五
Friday.
周五吧
Friday.
好吧
Alright.
我需要花多少钱赎回来
What's this gonna cost me?
我们来看看吧
Well, let's see.
现在喝酒有点太早了吧 哪怕对你来说
Kind of early for drinking, isn't it? Even for you.
你还记得我们打的赌吗
Do you remember our bet?
你会比我在这份工作上干更久
That you'd outstay me in this job.
愿赌服输
Losers pay.
我们昨天不是讨论过你缺心眼这事了吗
I thought we talked about your crisis of conscience yesterday.
别闹了 你天天都把辞职挂在嘴边
Come on. You've said you're quitting hundreds of times.
没错 但我从没打出来过
Ah, yes, but I've never typed it.
如果这是关于薪水标准 那我可帮不了你
If this is about the pay scale, there is nothing I can do.
-不是的 -如果你需要咨♥询♥
- It's not. - If you need counselling...
是芙恩
It's Fern.
-你找到她了吗 -她被送到了医院
- You found her? - She was taken to hospital.
她这次是没事
She's OK, this time.
那就休个短假 就像上次你去找她时一样
Take some time off like you did last time when you were looking for her.
我发了誓 我们要离开这里
I promised, we're going away.
合同规定你需要提前两周上报
Your contract stipulates two weeks' notice.
那你只能去告我了
Then you'll have to sue me.
我真的不干了
I quit.
所以...
So...
这是真的
it's true.
没错
Yes.
是真的
It's true.
我偷了你的命根子
I stole your penis.
现在你能拿回去了
But you can have it back.
你知道吗 我一定会喜欢这间办公室的
You know, I'm going to like this office.
费尔利 你已经有一间办公室了
Fairley, you already have an office.
但我想要这间
Mm. But I want this one.
你就不好奇我为什么辞职吗
Aren't you gonna ask me why I quit?
并不
Nope.
这样的话
In that case...
你的山崎威士忌也还给你
you can have your Yamazaki back too.
别把你的基佬细菌搞得格雷戈里身上到处
Don't get gay germs all over Gregory.
基佬细菌:对"同性恋细菌假说"的吐槽
提出者名同该车"格雷戈里"
我以为真男人会给车起女孩的名字
I thought real men gave their cars girl's names.
看吧 都被你染上了
You see, it's started already.
你有打算过告诉我吗
Were you gonna tell me?
你知道费尔利想让我做他的助手
You know Fairley wants me to assist him.
费尔利已经有个助手了
Fairley already has an assistant.
他还早就有间办公室了呢
Fairley already has an office.
我跟着他学不到什么
I can't learn anything from him.
西蒙 听好了
Now, Simon,
你知道我从没对你的性取向有任何意见
you know I've never expressed any interest in your sexual proclivity.
你天天给我施加压力
You put shit on me 50 times a day, alright?
和你工作就像是参加一场
Working with you, it's like competing
奥林匹克性骚扰比赛
in the Olympics of sexual harassment.
就算是这样 你的确有喜欢的人
OK, be that as it may, you have someone special.
-叫什么来着 维维安吗 -戴维
- What's his name? Vivian? - David.
我们邀请你来家里做客十多次了
We've invited you to our place a... dozen times.
不用担心工作
Don't worry about the work.
你不笨 你需要的知识都能学会
You're not stupid. You'll learn what you need to.
想想怎么和戴维共度时光吧
Worry about spending time with David.
活人比死人更重要
The living are more important than the dead.
*我正要离开*
*I-I'm goin'*
*去往那白色宾馆*
*To the white hotel*
*我正要离开*
*I-I'm goin'*
*去往那白色宾馆*
*To the white hotel*
*治愈我的内心*
*Heal my heart*
*抚慰我的灵魂*
*Make my spirit well*
*治愈我的内心*
*Heal my heart*
*抚慰我的灵魂*
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表