剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
如果她不是51岁而是31岁呢
What if she's not 51, but 31,
因贫困和艰难的生活
with early onset brought on by poverty,
而引起的早发老年化
by a really tough life?
所以你是说这不是康奈利失踪的妻子
So you're saying you don't think it's Connelly's missing wife?
你知道我觉得哪里最奇怪吗
Do you know what I think's weird?
最奇怪的是一个有创伤后应激障碍的酒鬼
I think it's weird that you think an alcoholic with PTSD
有着一橱柜的刀具
and a cupboard full of knives
后院有具女性尸体 而你居然说他不是凶手
and a dead lady in his backyard isn't a killer.
他可能是个凶手
Well. He might be a killer,
也可能他只是不擅长打理草坪
or he might just be bad at lawn maintenance.
好吧
Ok.
那就在系统和公共牙科记录里查一下
So we check the systems and the public dental records
看看谁是对的
and we see who's right.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
我好得很
Yeah, I'm great.
-等等 -怎么了
- Wait. - What?
内窥镜
Endocam.
那里
There.
可能是很锋利的刀造成的
A sharp blade could have done that.
-她的衬衫在你那里吗 -在
- Have you got her shirt? - Mm-hm.
刺伤致死
Stabbed.
被刺死的女性 很多刀具
Stabbed woman, lots of knives.
我会告诉尼科尔斯的
I'll let Nichols know.
-你能帮我下吗 西蒙 -好
- Can you give us a hand, Simon? - Yeah.
所以你觉得凶器是把双刃刀
So, you think the murder weapon is a double-bladed knife?
靴刀 对大多士兵来说是标准装备
A boot knife. Standard issue to most soldiers.
唯一的问题是
Only problem is,
我没在嫌疑人的刀具中看到这样的
I didn't see one in the suspect's knife collection.
我们已经看过最后四个
So, we've seen the last four tenants
住在康奈利先生隔壁出租♥房♥♥的房♥客了
who lived in the rental home next door to Mr Connelly.
卡桑德拉·道尔顿 布里斯班
-下一个是谁 -卡桑德拉·道尔顿
- Now, who's next? - Cassandra Dalton.
六个月的租约
Six month lease.
-好的 -四年前
- Right. - Four years ago.
卡桑德拉·道尔顿
Cassandra Dalton.
天 美女呢 布莱恩
Oh, my. Beautiful woman, Bryan.
如果你要向右滑[找艳遇]
If you are going to swipe right,
你应该知道得在手♥机♥上弄吧
you do know you have to do it on a phone?
滚开 哈罗
Piss off, Harrow.
-你想干嘛 -这些是康奈利的邻居们吗
- What do you want? - Are these Connelly's neighbours?
过去六年住在旁边的租户 所以是的
Who rented the house next door over the last six years, yes.
死者
萨莉·钱纳里
出生日期1971年1月29日
然后呢
And?
这些信息目前就跟摩托车上的烟灰缸一样毫无用处
Well, so far, about as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike.
北方英语习语
装了烟灰也只会吹飞
他们中没人看到过什么
Nobody saw anything.
你到底来干什么
Why are you here?
你记不记得在康奈利的刀具收藏中
Do you remember seeing something like this
有类似这样的一件藏品
in Connelly's knife collection?
完全没有
Nothing like that.
-你觉得是这把刀杀了受害者吗 -是的
- Do you think this killed our victim? - I do.
好吧 谢了
OK. Ta.
你可以走了
Now, off you go.
再见 朱莉
Julie.
康奈利先生
Mr Connelly?
有人吗
Hello!
康奈利先生
Mr Connelly?
我不是警♥察♥ 我是法医办公室的
I'm not with the police. I'm with the Coroner's office.
康奈利先生 您在家吗
Mr Connelly, are you home?
在吗 康奈利先生
Hello? Mr Connelly?
天哪
Jesus!
康奈利先生
Mr Connelly!
不不不 千万别死
No, no, no, you don't!
挺住
Come on.
我马上解开绳子
Let's get this off.
没事的 康奈利先生 我们马上送您到医院
It's alright, Mr Connelly. We'll have you at the hospital soon.
是什么让你如此确定他就是凶手
What makes you so sure he's good for it?
你家也有这样一个人 是吧 一个酒鬼
You had one in your family, didn't you? A drinker.
家家都有本难念的经
Every family's got something.
看这个
Here.
在公共牙科诊所的搜寻找到了一个匹配
The search of the Public Dental Clinic brought up a match.
失踪人口
这不是康奈利的妻子啊
And that's not Connelly's wife.
也不代表康奈利没有杀了她
Well, doesn't mean Connelly didn't kill her.
她是谁
Who is she?
萨莉·钱纳里 31岁 长♥期♥无家可归
Sally Chenery. 31. Long-term homeless.
这里离流浪汉收♥容♥所♥很远啊
We're a long way from the homeless shelters.
一堆妨害公众利益记录 有心理健康问题
Long rap sheet for public nuisance, mental health.
13年前她因绑♥架♥幼童坐了六个月的牢
13 years ago she served six months for abducting a toddler.
怎么只有六个月
Why only six months?
她第二天就把孩子还回去了
She gave him back the next day.
不过萨莉四年前被上报失踪
Anyway, Sally was reported missing four years ago.
是谁报的案
Who reported her missing?
失踪人口
我第一次见到她是在我拿到
I first met her after I got funding
拍摄流浪者相关纪录片的资金之后
to make a documentary on homelessness.
萨莉是几个同意接受采访的人之一
Sally was one of the people who agreed to be interviewed.
我们就开始跟进拍摄她
We started filming with her,
但她突然就离开了 我找不到她
but she left suddenly and I couldn't find her,
就上报了她的失踪
so I reported her missing.
我带了一些录像
I brought some footage with me.
只是些原片
This is just the raw footage.
好 你准备好了就开始
OK. When you're ready.
我叫萨莉 是个流浪汉
My name's Sally. Ah, I'm homeless.
这个称呼意味着
That means a lot of people
在还不知道我的任何事之前
have already made up their mind about me
就已经对我有所成见
before they know anything about me.
罪犯 瘾君子 寄生虫
Crim. Druggie. Grub.
我也不想过这样的生活
I don't want this life.
我和所有人想要的一样
I want what everyone wants.
我想有个家
I want a home.
我想有份工作
I want a job.
我想有家人相伴
I want my family.
但你知道吗 没人愿意给我一个机会
No-one will give me a chance, you know?
没人愿意相信我
No-one will believe me.
快点 我们得走了
Come on, we gotta go.
-我还不想走 -快点
- I don't want to. - Come on.
我们得走了
We're goin'.
暂停下
Pause it.
-那是谁 -我不知道
- Who's that? - I don't know.
他不愿和我讲话
He wouldn't talk to me.
倒回他抓住她那里
Go back to where he grabs her
然后一帧一帧播放
then move it forward frame by frame.
-快点 我们得走了 -我还不想走
- Come on, we gotta go. - I don't want to.
快点 我们得走了
Come on, we're goin'.
停
Stop.
他手上的那个文身
That tattoo on his hand.
-那儿 -我们可以在系统里搜寻下
- There. - Yeah, we can search knownies for that.
你没和他讲过话吗
You didn't speak to him?
没有 我在想他会不会是那个父亲
No. I wonder if he might be the father.
什么父亲
Father?
据她说从她身边被带走的孩子的父亲
The baby she said was taken away from her.
她曾经常唱歌♥给那个婴儿听
The one she said she used to sing to.
15年之前 萨莉因为流感住院
15 years ago, Sally was admitted to hospital with influenza.
那时她带着一个婴儿
She had a baby with her,
一个不是出生在医院系统未登记的婴儿
an unregistered baby that wasn't born in the hospital system.
所以新生儿登记部门进行了产妇基因测试吗
So the Registrar ordered a maternity test?
测试结果表明萨莉并不是孩子的母亲
Which determined Sally wasn't the mother.
可能是检测出错了吗
Mistake, maybe?
医院进行了两次DNA检测
The hospital did two rounds of DNA tests.
儿童保护机构在带走孩子前又做了第三次检测
Child Services did a third before they took the baby away.
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表