剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
Or peri-mortem, for the same reason,
或者在那个人还活着时 为了折磨他
or while the man was still alive, as a form of torture,
或者他自己弄的 一种激进的自残行为
or he did it to himself, as a radical act of self-harm.
我不确定
I don't know.
不看到尸体无法确定
It's impossible to say without seeing the body.
好吧
Hmm.
既然你都这么说了
Funny you should mention that.
我不能去北昆士兰
I can't go to North Queensland.
鳄鱼肚子里可能还有人体组织
There still might be some tissue in the crocodile's belly.
为什么不让埃尔斯顿去 那是他的管辖范围
Why can't Elston do it? It's his jurisdiction.
埃尔斯顿正在忙凯恩斯南部的公交翻车案
Elston's busy with a bus rollover south of Cairns.
为什么不让费尔利去
Why can't Fairley go?
他正在为澳大利亚皇家病理学院会议准备报告
He's preparing a presentation for the RCPA Conference.
你怎么不去 再次拿起工具上手干活不好吗
Why can't you go? Get back on tools? Hands dirty again, yeah?
周五是芙恩的18岁生日
It's Fern's 18th on Friday.
所以她接你的电♥话♥了吗
So, she's accepting your calls, is she?
没有
No.
斯蒂芬在准备生日派对吗
Well, is Steph organising a party?
也没有 但是...
Not exactly, no, but...
你买♥♥礼物了吗
Have you even bought a present?
-这个我准备好了 -好吧
- That I have done. - OK.
我理解你想陪着她
I understand you want to be there with her,
但有个死者还不知道在哪里
but there is a dead guy up there somewhere
也有人可能在想念着他
who might have people missing him too.
开心点 丹尼尔
Oh, cheer up, Daniel.
那可是热带 顺便给基里科斯打个电♥话♥
It's the tropics. And give Kiriakos a call.
犯罪现场调查处也想派个人过去
Scenes of Crime want to send someone too.
可能是那个索瑞娅·达斯
Probably that Soroya Dass.
如你们所知 将会进行新一轮的裁员
As you know, there's been another round of cuts,
这意味着到了学期末
and it means that at the end of term,
我们会评估员工数量
we have to review our staffing numbers.
抱歉 各位
Sorry, everyone.
不会是你的
It won't be you.
你看起来很担心 不会是你的
You look worried. It won't be you.
最有可能是这个新来的
It'll most likely be the new guy.
你是那个体育老师
You're the Phys Ed teacher.
杰西·沃尔什
Jesse Walsh.
斯蒂芬妮·托尔森 叫我斯蒂芬
Stephanie... Tolson. Steph.
体育老师只有一个 二三年级老师有五个
And there's only one PE teacher and five Year 2/3 teachers,
所以我猜会是兼♥职♥的那个了
so I'm putting my money on axing the... part-time one.
走出办公室是不是很棒啊
How awesome is getting out of the office?
太棒了
So awesome.
这阳光多棒啊
How awesome is this sunshine?
很棒
Awesome.
欢迎来到鳄鱼之乡
预定旅程!
北昆士兰可真棒
North Queensland's awesome.
抱歉
Hey, sorry.
没事 我在那边等你
That's alright. I'll meet you over there.
嗨
Hi.
发生了什么
What happened?
你得具体点
I'm gonna need some context.
关于芙恩 我刚刚收到她的信息
With Fern. I just got a text from her
说她要见我
saying that she needs to see me
还有不要把她的新手♥机♥号♥告诉你
and not to give you her new number.
我照你要求的做了
I did like you asked.
找了刘易森 追踪到了她的位置
I went to Lewison. I tracked her down.
但她很聪明 扔掉了手♥机♥
But she's smart. She dumped her phone.
看来她有了新手♥机♥
Sounds like she's got a new one.
-你在哪 -艾尔利海滩
- Where are you? - Airlie Beach.
-工作 -和谁一起
- Work. - Who with?
尼科尔斯
Nichols.
布莱恩啊 你可真走运
Brian! Lucky you.
什么时候回来
When are you back?
我会尽量赶在芙恩生日前回去
I'll try and get back for Fern's birthday.
以防万一
Just in case.
我得挂了
I gotta go.
我们要打车吗
So, are we catching a cab?
当地警方会来这里接我们
Local sergeant's meant to be picking us up.
赌十块是那个人
10 bucks says that's our guy.
-需要缓一会儿吗 -一会儿可不够
- Need a moment? - I think I need more than a moment.
赌金加倍 猜他是个傻子
Double or quits he's an idiot.
达斯警长
Sergeant Dass?
-你好 -加布里埃尔·卡佩罗
- Hi. - Gabriel Capello.
你一定是哈罗医生了
And this must be Doctor Harrow.
非常崇拜你
Huge admirer.
有次我们这里发生了触电死亡
We once had an electrocution up here,
所以我读了你关于间质组织内
so I read your paper on clots resulting
瞬间液体积聚导致血液凝块的文章
from sudden fluid build-up in the interstitium.
很吸引人
It was fascinating.
总之
Anyway...
-旅程如何 -很棒
- How was the flight? - Awesome.
得干掉什么样的对手才能调到这里啊
Who'd you have to kill to get transferred here?
不是调过来的 土生土长本地人
Not a transfer. Born and bred.
你们知道吗 这还是第一次有人被鳄鱼吃掉
Tell you what, it's the first time we've ever had anyone taken by a crocodile.
-有本地人失踪吗 -没有上报
- Any locals missing? - None reported.
为什么没看到有船出海
Why didn't I see any boats out on the water?
读了你的报告 纹身从受害者手臂上切除
Read your report. Tattoo excised from the victim's arm.
可能是暴♥力♥致死行为 所以我们封锁了港口
Sounded like foul play, so we locked down the harbour.
你们可以想象得到大家对我有多生气
As you can imagine, everyone's furious with me.
你好 警探
Hey, Detective.
不会咬人的 好吗
It's not gonna bite, you know?
我讨厌爬行动物
I hate lizards.
-什么 -我热爱新奇体验
- Sorry? - I love new experiences.
你闻过最糟的东西是什么
What's the worst thing you've ever smelt?
我姐姐做的三奶酪意面
My sister's three-cheese pasta.
我不知道你还有个姐姐
I didn't know you had a sister.
新晋冠军
New front-runner.
你要检查肠子吗
You gonna... examine the intestine?
是的
Yeah.
可以搭把手吗
Do you mind giving me a hand?
这鳄鱼死多久了
How long has this animal been dead?
不到24小时
Less than 24 hours.
这看起来像已经腐烂一周了
This looks like it's been decaying a week.
什么会加速腐烂
What would accelerate that?
某些老鼠药
Some rat poisons do.
我记得解剖过一些
I remember dissecting some rats
喂了抗凝毒药的老鼠
that had been given anticoagulant poison.
毒药完全把它们的器官液化了
It literally broke down their organs into liquid.
你认为这鳄鱼吃了毒死的老鼠吗
You think the croc ate poisoned rats?
这里没有老鼠的迹象
There's no sign of rats in here.
但是这...
But this...
这看起来像是人类消化道的痕迹
This looks like traces of human digestive tract.
所以在它吃掉受害者手臂前
So, before it ate the victim's forearm,
也许它啃了一口他的肚子
maybe it took a bite out of his stomach?
我要取些样本
I'll take some samples.
问题是 受害者的其他部分在哪里
Only question is, where's the rest of our victim?
不知道
I don't know,
不过这个定位跟踪器也许能告诉我们
but this GPS tracker might tell us.
达斯警长有几个问题 你感觉怎么样
Sergeant Dass has a few questions. How you feeling?
有点晕
Oh, a bit woozy.
我们在鳄鱼体内只找到一只手臂和一些肠道组织
We only found one arm and some stomach tissue in the animal.
我们认为死者的其余部分可能在鳄鱼的储食处
We think the rest of the victim might be in the croc's meat safe.
很有可能
Could well be.
这里 你们看
Here, I'll show you.
给
There you go.
这些是斯凯拉近几个月的行迹
So, these are Skyla's movements for the past couple of months,
在艾达和尤恩的领地前停止
ending in front of Ida and Ewan's place.
可以看出来她游的范围很大
You can see she roams pretty wide.
最远出海90公里
That's up to 90 clicks out to sea.
这里是她的储食处吗
Is that her meat safe there?
应该是
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表